Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

COVID-19: Isoko North People Prays For Okowa's Quick Recovery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Isoko North People Prays For Okowa's Quick Recovery (165 Views)

Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa / Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, / Governor Okowa Is Not Igbo, Ika North People Do Not Consider Themselves Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Isoko North People Prays For Okowa's Quick Recovery by comrodioodio001: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
COVID-19: Isoko North people prays for Okowa's quick recovery

The people of Isoko North Local Government Council have assured Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and his family of their prayers and solidarity as the Governor and his family recovers from the COVID-19.

Chairman of the Council, Hon. Elder Emmanuel Egbabor in a statement on Thursday in Ozoro, the Council headquarters said the people are praying fervently for the quick recovery of Delta's first family.

He said that as a people they were united in prayers to God to heal the land from the rampaging Coronavirus pandemic, adding that Governor Okowa has done well in handling the pandemic since its outbreak.

"On behalf of my family, the government and people of Isoko North Local Government Council, I send my warm message of goodwill to our amiable Governor, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa, his wife Dame Edith and his beloved daughter as they recover from the COVID-19 infection.

"We encourage our dear Governor and his family to continue to look to God as usual and have strong faith and hope that Jehovah the healer will perfect their healings as God is the ultimate in times like this.

"As a people, we are united in prayers to God to heal the first family, other government officials, Deltans and Nigerians infected by the Coronavirus.

"It is our prayer that the Almighty God grants speedy recovery to His Excellency and family in Jesus name," Elder Egbabor prayed.

(1) (Reply)

I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister – Pantami / Thank You For Projecting Values Of Honesty And Decorum / List Of 5 Most Performing Chairmen In Plateau State, Hon. Kwallu Emerges Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.