Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Meet The Youngest APC Councillorship Aspirant In Osun, Awoyemi Olayinka Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Youngest APC Councillorship Aspirant In Osun, Awoyemi Olayinka Nation (383 Views)

Nigerian-born Khadijah Haliru Wins Councillorship Election In Canada (pix) / Oladotun Akinsiku Contesting For Councillorship In Ondo State (Photos) / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest APC Councillorship Aspirant In Osun, Awoyemi Olayinka Nation by Honbright(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
By Tunde Olorungbotemi, Osogbo

He is currently a National Diploma student of Osun state polytechnic, Iree and he is at his 20s of age.

There is no letup in political activities in State of Osun, despite the lockdown on social and political gatherings following the outbreak of coronavirus in the country.

All aspirants of different portfolio’s as well as their respective parties have devised ways of engaging in politics and furthering their aspirations ahead of the State of Osun local government elections later in the year.

In this regard, Unique F.m Correspondent had a conversation with the youngest APC councillorship aspirant in Oriade local government ward 11, of Osun state, Awoyemi Olayinka Rafael.

In an interview session made available to VOICEAIRMEDIA, and he talked on his motives and manifesoes for the good people of his ward and State of Osun at large.

Firstly, Can we know a little about you sir, And how did your political journey start?

Olayinka: I am Awoyemi Olayinka Rafael Nation. Well, I attended L.A Primary School, Iloko-Ijesa, Osun, also proceeded to Osowusi Muslim Commercial High School Iloko-Ijesa here in Osun, and I also enrolled for my National Diploma degree in Osun State Polytechnic Iree in Osun. I can actually say that I am a grassroot politician, though right from my secondary school days, I have always seen myself as a leader who helps in rendering services either financially, morally, or whatever it might be, just for the growth and development of a of the people and most especially, for a better Nigeria.

However, I will be contesting for the councillorship contest in Oriade local government ward 11, hopefully, if I win, it will serve as a great platform for me to serve and render my services to the good people of Oriade local government ward 11 and for State of Osun at large.

As a grassroot politician like you have said, Are you a partisan politician, or you are for the general or public, irrespective of your party differences?

Olayinka: Thank you very much. Well, I will say both. I am a fervent follower of the All Progressive Congress and I can boldly say that this party has the attribute of a good governance for a better Nigeria, in which this party has been committed and faithful to the objectives of its founding fathers.

However, either I serve as a politician or as a normal citizen to the Nigeria at large, a better Nigeria has always been my greatest goal.

Well, you are contesting for the post of a councillor in Oriade local government Ward 11, before I switch it to you, how would you rate the performance of the present councillor of this ward?

Olayinka: I can always say that he has done well, so far so good, there has been some growth and developments in our ward and I also hope and believe that the present councillor and his team are still trying their best as much as possible to ensure the progress of more developments in this ward and for the good people of Osun at large.

Moving it to you now, What are your motives for the good people of Oriade local government ward 11, if you are elected?

Olayinka: Hopefully, by the grace of God, if I am picked and elected as the Councillor of Oriade local government Ward 11, like I have said earlier, this will be a great platform for me to serve the good people of Oriade local government ward 11.

Source, Continue reading here...https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/07/interview-meet-youngest-apc.html

Re: Meet The Youngest APC Councillorship Aspirant In Osun, Awoyemi Olayinka Nation by ThatFairGuy1: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
The reason for the thread is not even there! How old is he?
Re: Meet The Youngest APC Councillorship Aspirant In Osun, Awoyemi Olayinka Nation by helinues: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Very poor journalism...

How old is he to ascertain if he is indeed the youngest aspirant?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment In Government, At Work & In Our Tertiary Institutions / Odumeje Visit HRH IGWE Alor Town, Anambra State. Chris Ngige Hometown (video) / A Look At Some Of VP Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.