Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,990 members, 7,956,694 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Kingsley Talks To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Talks To Nigerians (168 Views)

FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja / 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal / PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kingsley Talks To Nigerians by MisterAfrica: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
https://youtu.be/q17KTyQMomU

Hello, this is my first time being on this platform.
I am making this thread because my good friend wants to spread a message to you all in hopes that many will receive his message especially Nigerians in particular.

He started making videos talking about issues in Nigeria and offers some steps of how to solve the problems.

Hopefully the link works, and you guys might get some new insight or if you have criticisms then obviously you can voice those.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FEC Approves N20.366b Projects For Four Ministries - VIDEO / PDP Leaders Atiku, Dogara Linked With Hushpuppi: APC Calls For Probe / Is Loyalty The Problem In Edo Governorship Race?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.