Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai (11342 Views)

Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by Tyriq: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
otipoju:
Most American males go to prison straight as and come back home gay for life ... Hushpuppy wont be an exception. He can't escape it.

The mere thought of that alone is enough to keep one's hustle legit. Sleep in peace, no fear of being separated from ones kids suddenly for years . Freedom to go and come as one pleases...no amount of money is worth loosing all of these.
Too much American movie..
Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by Palehair: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Revolva:

So sad America has lost its morals o how can they be celebrating such upon how reputated the nation is.

They celebrate immorality too much openly hahaha that why I like what Trump is doing
How do I say this? Let's just agree to disagree before we go back and forth and trump is doing nothing. The community just celebrated pride last month with Trump even acknowledging gay pride month. He appointed three gay men and three trans people into office and you think he hates gays or he's God's chosen one?
Research on log cabin republicans or gays for trump if you think Trump isn't part of the screwball. Google is free

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by Palehair: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tyriq:

Too much American movie..
No bro, prison is really a gay rapists den. I did my stinct in the states prison once and the experience wasn't pretty. Some of them are not even gay, they just rape you to make you their submissive bitch. They rape you to dehumanize you, to make you less of a man. Raping a man is ten times worse than opposite sex rape, that's why it's less common. When you rape a woman, society view the woman as helpless in such situations to defend herself but for men,they expect you to put up a fight not to even talk of the stigma and toxic masculinity from the fellow men when the victims are narrating their experience, the rapists have taken everything away from that man, his masculinity, his pride, everything. Once one is serving jail, my advice is to be timid and be level headed because it's the ones who think they are smart and the loud mouths who thinks they are hood rats that are their main victims
Research on the term "drop the soap" or prison rape. Google is free
Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by dominique(f): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Palehair:

No bro, prison is really a gay rapists den. I did my stinct in the states prison once and the experience wasn't pretty. Some of them are not even gay, they just rape you to make you their submissive bitch. They rape you to dehumanize you, to make you less of a man. Raping a man is ten times worse than opposite sex rape, that's why it's less common. When you rape a woman, it's a normal thing but when a man is raped by another man, the rapists have taken everything away from that man, his masculinity, his pride, everything. Once one is serving jail, my advice is to be timid and be level headed because it's the ones who think they are smart and the loud mouths who thinks they are hood rats that are their main victims
Research on the term "drop the soap" or prison rape. Google is free

So a woman being raped is a normal thing? Little wonder you're an ex convict. You deserve to be sent back to jail

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by KingMack(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
One huge masculine black fellow with red lips and tattoo full body go jus dey wink ad dey Lick lips for BBW Hushpuppicheesycheesy nigga you got a cute GUCCI ass!! Eyo Cell guard drop this nigga in my cell I need to show him how we get down around here.

One month later hush GUCCI ass go be like this well bellow

Mad oooogrin

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by Premiumwriter: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello

I can help you to write high quality articles for your clients or websites. My rate is good and delivery will be very neat and timely.

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp: https:///2347055822849
Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
ITbomb:
You are deprived of your freedom but given a bed, clothing, books to read, opportunity to study, gym and food.
You are living better than some free persons in Nigeria
dannybrasky:
I bet you don't want to be in these prisons! Oga freedom or no freedom, prison pass prison.

dont fool yourself with these pics... no matter how fancy the above pics of prisons are, you will still be RAPED and ABUSED because these places are run by gangs. in some Europeans prisons, you can even get a TV, fridge, PS4, small cooker, and your own bathroom etc, and you would still be raped daily and abused... and also, never forget that you are still STRIPPED OF YOUR FREEDOM AND LOCKED UP!

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by dannybrasky(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

dont fool yourself with these pics... no matter how fancy the above pics of prisons are, you will still be RAPED and ABUSED because these places are run by gangs. in some Europeans prisons, you can even get a TV, fridge, PS4, small cooker, and your own bathroom etc, and you would still be raped daily and abused... and also, never forget that you are still STRIPPED OF YOUR FREEDOM AND LOCKED UP!

If you are willing to do the crime,then be ready to do the time.
Just like the saying, one would rather want to cry or gnash teeth in a luxurious Bentley than inside a keke napep.

Freedom or no freedom,rape or no rape,I'll rather do the time in the below prison and face those consequences than those alumajiri prison up there.

ITS CALLED DOUBLE WHAMMY!!

Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
dannybrasky:
If you are willing to do the crime,then be ready to do the time.
Just like the saying, one would rather want to cry or gnash teeth in a luxurious Bentley than inside a keke napep.

Freedom or no freedom,rape or no rape,I'll rather do the time in the below prison and face those consequences than those alumajiri prison up there.

ITS CALLED DOUBLE WHAMMY!!

i guess we are different in this issue... i'd rather NEVER go to jail, never break the law, and most importantly KEEP MY NYANSH UNTOUCHED than commit crimes and accept to be sexually violated in a luxury pad.
Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by Palehair: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
dominique:

So a woman being raped is a normal thing? Little wonder you're an ex convict. You deserve to be sent back to jail
Oops, wrong wordings. I meant society sees the girl rape as an occurrence than a man being raped with the effect being more emasculating to men because as a man, they think you are supposed to have the energy to fight. I was in no way clamoring for it. So sorry, going to modify it now
Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by Palehair: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
dominique:

It's been changed. Yet again, i'm so sorry
Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by dannybrasky(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i guess we are different in this issue... i'd rather NEVER go to jail, never break the law, and most importantly KEEP MY NYANSH UNTOUCHED than commit crimes and accept to be sexually violated in a luxury pad.

Gbam! No crime no jail!!
I bet 99% of kirikiri prisoners knowing their freedom is taken away,will choose to do their time in that Norway prison over kirikiri maximum prison any day.

We don't have to go round in circles,your point is well understood sire grin
Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by deltateam: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Karlifate:
A beautiful prison where you don't have a beautiful freedom.

At least its better than naija prison where heat and mosquito will just kill him.
Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by dannybrasky(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
deltateam:

At least its better than naija prison where heat and mosquito will just kill him.

Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by Karlifate: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
deltateam:

But it doesn't remove the "EX-CONVICT" tag on him, after his jail term.
Re: See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai by Revolva(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Palehair:

How do I say this? Let's just agree to disagree before we go back and forth and trump is doing nothing. The community just celebrated pride last month with Trump even acknowledging gay pride month. He appointed three gay men and three trans people into office and you think he hates gays or he's God's chosen one?
Research on log cabin republicans or gays for trump if you think Trump isn't part of the screwball. Google is free

Yeah he has to allow them a bit but he does not really give a rat ass bout them hahaha well that's not America problem for now jare bro

Truth you said Sha nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naz-B Holds Media Tour, Performs In Anambra / Vivian Lam's Foundation Celebrates Valentine With Widows In Abuja / Pictures Of Actress Megan Good & Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.