Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (2823 Views)

Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) / APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Basic123: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
hbdj
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by DEROX: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
angry mods we ndi haters and ipob hate this pls delete the post
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by DEROX: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Asiwaju jagaban always doing the best and shaming haters causing them to wail
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by richie240: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
ChoCho54:
The Great jagaban!

God of yoruba mooslims!

The first ever national leader of a political party whose president is alive and sitting!

The only Godfather of Buhari!
I can feel ur payne brah!
Hope u r not near a bottle of sniper o
cool

2 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by DEROX: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

National Leader with Zero Power....!
Not even consulted when his loyalists were booted out of office. Useless BAT.....!
Here they come 5%

3 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
DEROX:
Here they come 5%
What has Buhari done for you lately...Mr 97%....?
Pain
Nepotism
Hardship
Bloodshed Everywhere
Fulanization
Extreme sectionalism

Show me what has Tinubu brought home to Yorubaland... Nothing !
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by adelove1914: 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
omenka:
You just gotta duff your hat for this gentleman no matter what. A man that singlehandedly faught the party of Tax Collectors to a stand still before giving Baba the hammer to drive the last nail into their coffin.

May it never be well with pdp, the most destructive thing that ever happened to humanity.

But 70percent of APC members are from PDP isn't it?so what are you saying?oniyeye
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by DEROX: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

What has Buhari done for you lately...Mr 97%....?
Pain
Nepotism
Hardship
Bloodshed Everywhere
Fulanization
Extreme sectionalism

Show me what has Tinubu brought home to Yorubaland... Nothing !
you can't understand the Ibadan Lagos railway, The reconstruction of apapa tin can mile2, Dualization of Oyo ogbomosho road etc abeg was there no bokoharam under Jonathan or what did Jonathan even give SW unlike what pmb has done? What did Jonathan do to SE pls or even his region without federal universities nor reopening of sea ports in his region
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ok
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Keep your friend close
And keep your enemy closer
If you think that buhari that can’t entrust leadership to osibanjo will give you president
Then you need brain transplant
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Bodexman(m): 12:52am On Jul 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
A step in a right direction.Asiwaju The man of respect .

Some people be peeping into bourdilon with one eye, hoping to see how it look like.

Make una look well o, in case you sight the bullion van....lolz
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 1:22am On Jul 03, 2020
richie240:

I can feel ur payne brah!
Hope u r not near a bottle of sniper o
cool
As per Tony Payne right? Iffa slap you ehn
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Mrshocker(m): 1:36am On Jul 03, 2020
Buhari never decides alone. He consulted Tinubu and other APC founder before attending the nec meeting.
It was a plot for technical knock-out of the unorganised NWC including giadom.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by olumide4christ: 3:17am On Jul 03, 2020
Lalasticlala...
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by richie240: 3:19am On Jul 03, 2020
ChoCho54:
As per Tony Payne right? Iffa slap you ehn
U get d ballz?
cool

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by olumide4christ: 3:32am On Jul 03, 2020
Lalasticlala..
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by baby124: 3:49am On Jul 03, 2020
leaculpa:

why are these people travelling up and down because of politics?

can't they zoom?

Dts how Akeredolu carried entourage to Abuja and carried covid to ondo.
Don’t mind them. Lol. Their children need to teach them how to use zoom. This is what happens when they should all be enjoying retirement but they are struggling for position.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 3:52am On Jul 03, 2020
richie240:

U get d ballz?
cool
grin
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Salewa95: 3:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Even the Obstacles on my way, I predict them before those that will bring them will start to think about them. I plan for betrayal, I plan for backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen. In life, I expect nothing, I expect anything, I expect everything.

—Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
[img]https:///65535/50069648988_8c6ac8b7e0_o_d.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Duru009(m): 4:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Jagaban!!!

The most intelligent and smartest politician Africa has ever produce.....

Twale Baba
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Bighead9: 5:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Igbos and PDP Right now grin grin grin grin.

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Masterkernel1: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Superwave:
But I guess this career criminal is a saint ba ?!

I'm sorry if you are semi illiterate. If you want to know the debt of Nigeria and kindly visit the office "Nigeria Debt Management". This is on there record.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Fast Is Your Karma? (pics) / Why The British Hates The Ibos / IPOB: FG Orders Police To Ignore Human Rights And 'kill Them All'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.