Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures (3509 Views)

Here Is Why Nigeria Is Experiencing Such Extreme Heat These Days / Best Multivitamin For Our Young Angels / #TrashChallenge: See What Young Nigerians Are Doing With Trash In Their Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by Gjrich(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
What's is the problem with some girls?

Over the years this particular question has been seeking for answer without any coming forth. Ladies who are supposed to guide the men when they are going astray are now the ones living most crazy and wayward life.

In the pictures attached below you will see a young girl probably in her early 20s spending her little time on earth recklessly. We wasn't able to ascertain her true identity but in Nigeria most especially Igbo land, we see it as a taboo and Uncultured for a woman to smoke talk more of smoking in public and blow smokes like motor exhaust.

Apart from the bad molar impact these behaviors had on our communities, scientifically smokes poses great health danger to us.

Smoking Cigarette or any other hard drugs damages the liver/kidney as well as causes some chronic diseases.

These calls for our young ladies to retrace their footsteps, this is not life any man would be proud of. Men out there are watching you and you will get married someday, who would be proud to marry such girl with the kind of attitude?

On the other hands we implore our parents to invest more time in taking care of their female child, what they learned today will sustain them in their various families tomorrow.

What are your thoughts concerning the issue?

Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by mattbass(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
They call it civilization. What a shame to so called "Future Mother's"

1 Like

Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by Ugaboy: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
mattbass:
They call it civilization. What a shame to so called "Future Mother's"
so it's not a shame for future fathers that smokes...The way u guys are beefing women this days...as if u dont have a mother at home...some of em were worst than this young girls.

2 Likes

Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by melodynk01(f): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ladies who are supposed to guide the men when they are going astray are now the ones living most crazy and wayward life.
Are you serious?
Are they kids, that need to be directed? Also please remind me where, when and how it became a woman's duty to tell a grown man what to do.
In the same vein, men that smoke aren't seen as wayward too ba? It also poses no health risk to them right
Noiiiiiiiicccccceeeeee kiss
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by yyba: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
nothing wrong with it , here in Iran that is normal.

1 Like

Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
This topic doesn't have a head at all
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by knowhowk: 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
It's a Choice , Everyone with His or her choice ,U do it U get the Personal Consequence .Simple
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by mattbass(m): 2:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Ugaboy:
so it's not a shame for future fathers that smokes...The way u guys are beefing women this days...as if u dont have a mother at home...some of em were worst than this young girls.

It puzzle me when you quoted me. Don't derail from the topic. Young ladies was the topic not men. Can you compare your mum to the present set of ladies now?? Will you like to marry such wayward ladies with low self esteem? Have you forgotten so quickly that children tends to imitate their mum characters faster than their dad's own (due to the fact that they are always with their mum). With such indiscaple behaviour what impact will she have on her immediate family?.
It will be erroneous for ladies to compare or do what guys do. That's a misplaced priority. Men that misbehave later do regret their action in life.
In summary, I will always oppose immorality from both genders because of the negative impact they will have on their future family and society.

4 Likes

Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by HomerTimpson: 6:42am On Jul 03, 2020
StacyO:
This topic doesn't have a head at all
hi stacy...pls is that u on ur profile picture ? And i kinda like ur signature but i don't fully understand what u meant...THANKS
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by Curi(m): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2020
it is non of your business . let them live the way they want
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by Greatzeus(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2020
HomerTimpson:
hi stacy...pls is that u on ur profile picture ? And i kinda like ur signature but i don't fully understand what u meant...THANKS
Go and jerk off and stop disgracing your generation,mu mu undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by HMarshal(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ugaboy:

We all know ladies smoking in this clime is an eyesore chief.its not a beefing issue.even most ladies don't encourage their husbands to smoke.
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by HomerTimpson: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Greatzeus:

Go and jerk off and stop disgracing your generation,mu mu undecided
[s][/s]
cool _ cool
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
HomerTimpson:

grin grin
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by HomerTimpson: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
HomerTimpson:
cry
It's quite easy to understand dear. cheesy Cause I actually wrote them in the simplest forms ever.
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by HomerTimpson: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
StacyO:

It's quite easy to understand dear. cheesy
Cause I actually wrote them in the simplest forms ever.
I heard u but wah abt the face thing? Am kinda confused
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
HomerTimpson:
I heard u but wah abt the face thing? Am kinda confused
What face thing?
undecided
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by HomerTimpson: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
StacyO:
What face thing? undecided
L cool L is dat you?
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
HomerTimpson:
L cool L is dat you?
My grandma grin
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by Christmasdon(m): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
When a gal does it its not in anyway wrong. The notion this days.
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by khengxlei(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Inside life 8-)
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by HomerTimpson: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
StacyO:
My grandma grin
she's xexy,can you remind me one of movies ?
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2020
HomerTimpson:
she's xexy,can you remind me one of movies ?
I robot
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by TheSourcerer: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
StacyO:

I robot
you gone since 8th , what's up?
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you gone since 8th , what's up?
A lot cheesy
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by TheSourcerer: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
StacyO:

A lot cheesy
ha I can tell , whoa...., cheesy
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
ha I can tell , whoa...., cheesy
Whatsup with you and those weird research?
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by TheSourcerer: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
StacyO:

Whatsup with you and those weird research?
still on em , made a couple , feel free to go through my profile , how about you how have you been ?
Re: See What Our Young Ladies Are Doing These Days - Pictures by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
still on em , made a couple , feel free to go through my profile , how about you how have you been ?
I'm trying my best.

Aiit
Will do grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where In Lagos Can We Find A Good Dermatologist? Pls Help! / Hepatitis B Awareness / 8 Healthy Benefits Of Drinking This Tea For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.