Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion (5350 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) / Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead / Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by Harunaomoniyi92: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Legendary American boxer Floyd Mayweather has given his fans a trip inside his amazing £19million Beverly Hills mansion as he continues to flaunt his money and properties after retiring from professional boxing.

Mayweather also gave his followers a behind-the-scenes tour around his incredible garage which boasts of a fleet of supercars.

Click on the link below to read the full post��

https://thenaijaweb..com/2020/07/money-man-mayweather-shows-fans-his.html

1 Like

Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Any career in America is money if you know what you're doing and you stay focused you will make it over there

6 Likes

Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Any career in America is money if you know what you're doing and you stay focused you will make it over there
Absolutely Correct.
In AMERICA you don't need an Uncle or Godfather to make it, but you need chains of Godfathers to make it in Nigeria.
America was designed to be so.
While Nigeria was also designed to be so by the majority of the people residing there.

4 Likes

Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by vickydankal(f): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2020
God give my husband and I this type of vanity upon vanity.

7 Likes

Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by seanwilliam(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Absolutely Correct.
In AMERICA you don't need an Uncle or Godfather to make it, but you need chains of Godfathers to make it in Nigeria.
While Nigeria was also designed to be so by the majority of the people residing there.
if I say America is the greatest country people go dey bash me..

In any career over there, all u need is hard work and dedication.. the environment is favorable..

4 Likes

Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by Pickieox(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2020
vickydankal:
God give my husband and I this type of vanity upon vanity.

You no pray make God give you money, na one hubby you dey pray for wey fit no sure for you at the end of the day. Sorry o, Ruth abokoku...

4 Likes

Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by vickydankal(f): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Pickieox:

You no pray make God give you money, na one hubby you dey pray for wey fit no sure for you at the end of the day. Sorry o, Ruth abokoku...

Married close to a decade Oga
Next time don’t jump into conclusions

7 Likes

Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by Khalil1103(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Lemme sit and wait for the vanity upon vanity crew undecided

1 Like

Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by Exc2000: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2020
9bn mansions, 0bn industry, 0bn wealth and job creation, truly black lives don't matter
Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by doggedfighter(f): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2020
Real mansion.

Money is good
Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by Lilgabby(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Oya grin ...vanity crew,
FOOD DON DONE OH grin
Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by SAMBARRY: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2020
All these broke niccas and borrow brorrow make me fine hanties shouting vanity upon vanity,you are not in the position or justified to make such statement UNTIL YOU HAVE MADE THE MONEY then you can now say vanity upon vanity

Don't let envy and painment kill you o
Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by Stillthebest: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Absolutely Correct.
While Nigeria was also designed to be so wby the majority of the people residing there.
And you don't need juju because you haven't even see your sister in 6 years and perhaps don't even know your uncle.

Your mother may have even remarried and likely doesnt talk to you because u didnt like her husband.

1 Like

Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
wow!!!!!!! congrats o
but whether u like it or not, vanity upon vanity all is still vanity and vexation of spirit says the preacher.......#9bn house, yet u won't occupy more than that ur small stature.

showing off God hates,

we have a house in heaven not built by man and there shall be no night there.....

focus on the things above o, at the same time, work for the things of this Earth but don't get carried away by riches, wealth, lust or fame...........
Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by Premiumwriter: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello

I can help you to write high quality articles for your clients or websites. My rate is good and delivery will be very neat and timely.

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp: https:///2347055822849
Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by offset67(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2020

Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by queenitee(f): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Stillthebest:

And you don't need juju because you haven't even see your sister in 6 years and perhaps don't even know your uncle.

Your mother may have even remarried and likely doesnt talk to you because u didnt like her husband.
If this isn't true. *Sighs*
No family drama, nothing. No sense of entitlement. No girlfriend/wife dumping her family problem on you, no husband expecting you to be a full housewife. No one is forcing anything on you.
Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by Stillthebest: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
queenitee:

If this isn't true. *Sighs*
No family drama, nothing. No sense of entitlement. No girlfriend/wife dumping her family problem on you, no husband expecting you to be a full housewife. No one is forcing anything on you.

Nailed
Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by Pickieox(m): 12:08am On Jul 04, 2020
vickydankal:

Married close to a decade Oga Next time don’t jump into conclusions
Okay, enjoy your husband ooo...
Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by judedwriter(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2020
Lilgabby:
Oya grin ...vanity crew,
FOOD DON DONE OH grin

Vanity upon.....

Oya, complete am grin

but honestly, it's good to be rich, but be mindful of eternity.

1 Like

Re: Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion by Lilgabby(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2020
judedwriter:

Vanity upon.....

Oya, complete am grin

but honestly, it's good to be rich, but be mindful of eternity.
Vanity oooh!!!
Money is good I know.. But it becomes evil when it controls your heart wink

(1) (Reply)

Is Akon Healthy With These Knuckles? / Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! / Why Would These Nigerian Guys Risk Their Lives Like This?! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.