Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

How To Enable Facebook Dark Mode On Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Enable Facebook Dark Mode On Iphone (355 Views)

How To Enable Facebook Dark Mode On Android And Ios Devices / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More / How To Solve "Anti Inadvertently Mode" On Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enable Facebook Dark Mode On Iphone by NaijTecho: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Welcome Reader. As per regards to the Facebook Dark mode feature, ios users are getting this much loved update and on this Tutorial post, i will be explaining on how to enable this Dark mode feature on your iPhone device.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-mUNNVRPwWts/Xv3cnPAC5NI/AAAAAAAADJ4/RYe-zc-oYkATRVfTRQjdCRRQcrdOaHfaACLcBGAsYHQ/s640/Darkmode%2Bfor%2BIOS.JPG[/img]

About The Facebook Dark Mode feature on iOS:

The new dark-mode swaps Facebook’s iOS app's default white and blue interface with a black and grey theme.

According to Facebook, this feature has been rolled out just to few iOS users which means that other might have while other iOS are yet to get this great feature.

This new Facebook dark mode feature for mobile comes after the company unveiled it in the month of March during its WhatsApp mobile app event.

Although this interesting dark mode feature is not available to everyone yet even those on the Android OS. Anyways, some users already have access to it. To turn on the Facebook’s Dark Mode on your iPhone or iPad device you just need to go under the menu tab after launching the app.

Steps For Turning The Dark mode Feature On:

1. Under “Menu”, scroll down and select “Privacy and Settings”.

2. A shortcut toggle for Dark Mode will be there, provided the Dark Mode feature is available for your device.

3. Just tap it to join the dark mode gang.

Now in case you didn’t see a Dark Mode option on your app, don’t be scared. The feature will surely get to you. This could take months as the android version which was rolled out in January hasn’t gotten to everyone on the Android OS platform yet. While we can’t say exactly when, we know it will eventually come. Just wait for it.
Re: How To Enable Facebook Dark Mode On Iphone by Kunja2: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
I couldn't find it. I think one needs to update the app.

1 Like

Re: How To Enable Facebook Dark Mode On Iphone by NaijTecho: 4:21am On Jul 05, 2020
Kunja2:
I couldn't find it. I think one needs to update the app.
I think you're right Sir. Just update the app and follow the steps. Maybe the feature might have been rolled out to you...

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s Unlocking Chip ? / Tecno Phone For Sale In Ilorin / IPHONE 8 256gb@135k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.