Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust (38360 Views)

Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by awa(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2020
The Director-General of the Law School was asked to recover the sum involved and return the same into the pension account.

Just imagine the comment above? 9ja I hail oooo
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2020
Hahahah. Fraud in Law school. That tells you everything you need to know about Nigeria.
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by lindywane(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2020
corruption is Nigeria and Nigeria is corruption.

check out my siggy guys
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2020
2mercy:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fraud-law-school-pays-cleaner-n32m-staff-gets-n36m-dressing-allowance-report.html

law school for paying N32 million to an unnamed cleaner over a period of 12 months

OGA GIRL FRIEND !

SHE WORKED FOR HER MONEY OOO
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Bennycollins: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2020
Was Buhari not in power in 2015? . He was for a greater part of that year my friend.
kolaaderin:
Read before messing up yourself. 2015 is the year mentioned what does those looting years of PDP has to offer.
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2020
awa:
The Director-General of the Law School was asked to recover the sum involved and return the same into the pension account.

Just imagine the comment above? 9ja I hail oooo

before nko na fulani na

them even have the right to kill , rape and kidnap

police will look the other way
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2020
This country is confusing my already confused confusion.
How will thieves steal what was stolen from the thieves who were made to keep custody of the stolen items then transfer it to the accounts of the cleaners of the thieves who are supposed to be the thieves to pass judgment on the other thieves.

I can't even understand.
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by collinometricx: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

That's he's not even aware of undecided

We don't even be surprised if he's shocked by this

I am telling you, his regime will go down as the WORST in the Nigerian history

Anyone sensible person taking over from him has alot of work to do

One director general sitting on people's sweat

2013 to 2015..

Who was the president?
Stop reading only headlines..

1 Like

Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Simplyleo: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
erico2k2:

And you in your highness think it was stopped since the two other monies recorded ie pensions were of resent and he has been ordered to retrieve the said sums. Look we can blame the Fg for al we care but the warm still remains the civil servant for politicians can't carry out their deeds without the facilitation of civil servants!
[/s]
The report is about fraud under jonadapht.

If you have any report that it has continued in same unit, create a thread on it.

A case of fraud under gej was reported, someone jumped and started talking about Buhari, you feel it is okay. Yet nothing should be said about the administration under which it occurs.

Pls, dont quote me again. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by techstack: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Many things have happened under saint Buhari

Its because they just discovered it(2015).

It has been happening since day one of that institution
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Simplyleo: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2020
Bennycollins:
Was Buhari not in power in 2015? . He was for a greater part of that year my friend.
Trying extra hard to link a fraud case under jonadapht to Buhari, right?

Now, read this very slowly.

Nine queries were issued by the Office of the Auditor-General of Federation to the management of Nigerian Law School in 2015, according to the report.

Buhari took over on 29 May 2015, the report was brought in 2015. Yet, the fraud was committed in 2015. Try harder, Buhari remains the president till May 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Cyrealmusic(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2020
Na wa

Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Buhari took over on 29 May 2015, the report was brou
[/s]
baby do you know that Buhari is a criminal terrorist?
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

If you have any report that it has continued in same unit, create a thread on it.

A case of fraud under gej was reported, someone jumped and started talking about Buhari, you feel it is okay. Yet nothing should be said about the administration under which it occurs.

[/s]
shut up and come to bed
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2020
AroOkigbo:

Isn't it under this administration that this information was brought to light? I don't need to know you personally to know the kind of person you are. I'll stop here

1 Like

Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2020
AroOkigbo:

Oga get educated and be objective

The report says 2015 audit.

Have a blessed day

2 Likes

Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by authority2006(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

That's he's not even aware of undecided

We don't even be surprised if he's shocked by this

I am telling you, his regime will go down as the WORST in the Nigerian history

Anyone sensible person taking over from him has alot of work to do

One director general sitting on people's sweat

Look at who is talking about sensibility. You failed to read the report and the person you quoted also failed to read it. And you and your likes are part of the Nigeria's future! Pathetic

Golan007:

Try reading. It would help your intelligence considering where it is presently

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by hotseat: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2020
WHAT A COUNTRY!

We profess to be a highly religious country (Christians and Muslims) but our collective actions say otherwise. MF hypocrites! When it comes to looting of our common patrimony, religion is relegated to the background. On Fridays and Sundays they troop to mosques and churches to deceive themselves.

Truly, by their fruits, they are laid bare!

1 Like

Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by dominique(f): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Corruption in every single sector in the country, is this country redeemable I like this? sad
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Bennycollins: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2020
You have not said anything here. You should have cited the months and dates of the queries and reports to prove all happened under Jonathan.
Simplyleo:

Buhari took over on 29 May 2015, the report was brought in 2015. Yet, the fraud was committed in 2015. Try harder, Buhari remains the president till May 2015.
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by authority2006(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:

baby do you know that Buhari is a criminal terrorist?

Who cares what you call him?
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by chaloskyx: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2020
ARE YOU NOT MEANT TO INVITE THE PAST DIRECTOR TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND JAIL HIM COS I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE INDIVIDUAL UNDER WHICH THIS FRAUD WAS COMMITTED HAS NOT BEEN CALLED FOR QUESTIONING
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by adeoba2008(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
AroOkigbo:

This was before 2015
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Simplyleo: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Bennycollins:
You have not said anything here. You should have cited the months and dates of the queries and reports to prove all happened under Jonathan.

If you are intelligent and can read, you will know these are reports of events in previous years. Infact, in the report, a case was clearly stated that it occurred within a period of 12 months. So when was the report submitted in 2015? In December.
You know what all na under Buhari.

Infact, na Buhari steal am.

I hope you are okay now.

At least since Buhari is a thief, dont vote him in 2023.

Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

If you are intelligent and can read, you will know these are reports of events in previous years. Infact, in the report, a case was clearly stated that it occurred within a period of 12 months. So when was the report submitted in 2015? In December.
You know what all na under Buhari.

Infact, na Buhari steal am.

I hope you are okay now.

At least since Buhari is a thief, dont vote him in 2023.

Nonsense and ingredients.
[/s]
boo boo
why are you vexing kiss
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by mechanics(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmmmm.
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by usoroakpan(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2020
AroOkigbo:

so buhari will be supervising law school.. mtchww
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:

boo boo
why are you vexing kiss
Shut your trap there.Your boo is lesser than him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by erico2k2(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Another kid who defend politicians. You lot are 100 years backward until you realise APC=PDP yah lives gonna be stagnant. What diff does it make if it was APC or PDP FG, are the staff at the Law centre politicians? yah lot get higher in the daftness ranking by the minute
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
NNU0000:
Shut your trap there.Your boo is lesser than him.
[/s]
you are inviting trouble young man
Re: Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:

you are inviting trouble young man
young what?are u jealous because you and your partners are evening newspapers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) / Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering / UNILAG Student Wins 4-inch Heels Shoe Race Competition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.