Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video) (880 Views)

Two Poachers Caught While Tracking A Hyena To Their Den In Bauchi State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video) by Citizenshelm: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
A pastor got more than he bargained for after he tried sleeping with a married woman, Dailyleakers

Though the identity of the pastor is unclear at the moment, it was however alleged that the incident occurred in Ondo State. In the video, the cleric was heard saying that he doesn't want the video to go viral.

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=166JgUNSjaE

Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
The world has been immersed in sexual innuendos. In the other thread I read that a 14 year old left home to spend some time with her 17 year old friend in a hotel. When I was that age na only eba and soup I still sabi.

Are you surprised at how we got to this stage? I hope not...

1. I met a guy in my university days who said that everyone in their family walks around the house naked. I mean a grown up guy walks around naked in his mother and sister's presence Absolute madne$s.

2. Adults discuss and watch dirty movies not minding the presence of minors Practical f0olishness .

3.Mothers jokingly and sometimes seriously ask their kids about their boyfriends/girlfriends Total Irresponsibility

4. Condoms and sex related items are made accessible to minors unparalleled Stupid1ty.

5. Don't even bathe alongside your kids...stop it.

Leave am na small pikin, e never know anything......I heard you. This is where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video) by KingAgroOrganic(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
shout out to DJ Borsh, DJ Panda, and jay4
Re: Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video) by EzzyCarter: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
God please, ain't asking for too much rn. In everything I do, never allow my cockk to put me in trouble, Amen. grin
Re: Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video) by made4naijamusic: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video) by fati2001(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin
Re: Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
A man that can control his dick has solved half of his problems in life
Re: Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video) by StrikeBack(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Doing their part time work
Re: Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video) by Mayng01(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
His enemies have finally triumph over him & now they shall dance the David dance, his foes did not only shame him but shamed him along with his gbola... I that I have typed this & those reading what I have typed, may the enemy never triumph over us. No more anointing! It has dried up. Ah! Jesus!!! This is shameful, this is sad, his marriage is gone.... his mockery has just begun...... my instinct tells me he may commit sucide ...... but either you commit sucide or not.. I say... RIP..... please let’s learn guys.. there is a big lesson here.

(1) (Reply)

Moment People Got Roasted Like Barbecue While Scooping Fuel In Colombia / Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry / Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.