Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

A Word Of Blessing For You This Month - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word Of Blessing For You This Month (145 Views)

The Reason Why Jesus Christ Is Flogging Your Church Instead Of Blessing It / 2nd Day Of The Lords Chosen Programme, God's Blessing For Higher Level In Lagos / God's Blessing For Higher Level - Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word Of Blessing For You This Month by PastorUwagba(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
The bible says in the book of psalms 115 vs 14,the Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
I pray for as many that believe this Word, you will increase on every side all through the remaining part of this year in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Re: A Word Of Blessing For You This Month by PastorUwagba(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
I speak by the prophetic, there is someone that will read this post, you always dream of seeing yourself in your old secondary school uniform writing exams.
But in reality you are a graduate but nothing is working for you right now.
In the name of Jesus Christ, I command that old garment to get out of your life now
Every demonic exchange of your virtue is cancelled in the name of Jesus Christ.
You are declared free from every oppression of the wicked.
Be blessed in Jesus name.

I know God has confirmed my words, feel free to send in your testimonies.
Re: A Word Of Blessing For You This Month by Tastemoney(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Amen!

(1) (Reply)

St Paul's Cathedral Bomb Plot / Youth Pastor Battleground6 (short Christian Movies) / Odm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.