Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Jada Pinkett Smith Denies Ever Been In A Relationship With August Alsina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Smith Denies Ever Been In A Relationship With August Alsina (196 Views)

2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jada Pinkett Smith Denies Ever Been In A Relationship With August Alsina by Asapchikki(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2020

This week have been full of controversy for the smiths after August Alsina reveal his previous relationship status with Jada Pinkett Smith.

The American singer drop his latest Album The Product III: stateofEMERGEncy, while revealing his ordeal with Will Smith’s wife Jada. August Alsina previously denied having any serious relationship with Jada Pinkett after he released “Nunya” in 2019 with the lyrics, “You got me feeling like it was an act, you’re just an actress / Putting on a show ’cause you don’t want the world to know.”

Alsina allegedly picked interest in Pinkett Smith in 2015 after being introduced by her son Jaden.

August revealed about him and Jada relationship In a interview with Complex While promoting his new album.

He said “I actually sat down with Will [Smith] and had a conversation due to the transformation from their marriage to life partnership,” he said. “He gave me his blessing.”

“I totally gave myself to that relationship for years of my life, and I truly and really, really, deeply loved and have a ton of love for her,” he said.

“I devoted myself to it. I gave my full self to it. So much so that I can die right now, and be OK knowing that I fully gave myself to somebody … Some people never get that in this lifetime.”

Click to Continue https://gistafrika.com/jada-pinkett-smith-denies-affair-with-alsina/

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Bill Gates, Obama, Kanye West Other Verified Twitter Accounts Hacked / We Should Stop Seeing Negativities In Everything People Do / Free Romance Tips Music And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.