Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ethereum Forsage Smart Contract:that Would Surely Change Your Mind About 2020 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ethereum Forsage Smart Contract:that Would Surely Change Your Mind About 2020 (277 Views)

Anyone Who Loves Fashion Would Surely Wanna Look This Up And Invest / HOW TO EARN ETHERIUM $$ WITH FORSAGE SMART CONTRACT / Earn ETHERUM With FORSAGE Smart Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ethereum Forsage Smart Contract:that Would Surely Change Your Mind About 2020 by Daice3505(m): 12:41am On Jul 03, 2020
WHAT IS CRYPTOCURRENCY?*
Cryptocurrency in the simplest of terms is just
A digital
currency. You’ve heard of some of them like, Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. It's disheartening to say the least only to see lots of scams parading everywhere and even those that looks legit having half baked informations to give u the right footings u need to succeed.
hence this thread, hopefully some could benefits. Gracias

Simple rules to follow if u willl be working with my team and I
1. Remove Get rich quick from ya head,
2. Create a Plan and work to achive ya set Goals
Thats all, u got a smart phone and little capital to start this side or full tym hustle for some persons . then ya un the right thread. also this could also serve as expository read into the SMART contracts world

So march this year, i stumbled upon an investment platform that lets people earn online, with so many of my friends posting about this same stufff almost consistency with mouth watering figures, i had to do some diggings om this so called platform and I was amazed on the whole concept.
so with this I will introduce you to the world of smart contracts and how investment platforms have harness this to create a very honest and very rewarding earning opportunities.

This mini lecture will span at most 2 days, at the end of the lecture i will be giving 50 persons the opprotunity to join my team,these persons will be privatley coach by me on how they could improve on their earnings from smart contarcts.
also a smart contract that will potentially be explosive to be launced this weekend will be unveiled, so u get started

Want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book!

what are Smart contarts?
Smart contracts are simply computer programs that automate transactions between a sender and receiver provided certain conditions are met.
This implies that the once the smart contract have been executed, neither parties cannot control it, also no external body can influence this.
currencies that supports this kind of agreement are the Crypto currencies. Eg: bitcoin, ethereum
Our focus here will be on the ether coin (ethereum) on which all the investment platforms are buit upon
so ethereum is basically a digital currency just like bitcoin(Grand master), lets term it money of the WEB 

intersting facts about ethereum
1. it is the largest crypto currency in th world next to bitcoin
2. it has tremendous growth potential due to his large network and great adoption
3. all most all exhanges supports it, this means u can sell ya ether for niara, dollar or whatever currency u want, or get it converted to even other crypto currency like bitcoin, ripple, stellar, dash, etc
4. it is currently valued at 225$ against 0.01$ as at the tym of lunch, this value will get up pretty high soon,
So with that been said these smart contract helps u gather or amas wealth instead of storing the wealth.
These privilege is given to only 50 people who are genuinely interested and ready to invest and earn.
Join my wats app group if u are ready as the lecture will be starting at 22gmt.
10PM. FRIDAY 03.07.2020.
https:///E8CehRS173kE8XvJUTvPt6

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make $123,000 Per Year As A Data Analyst & Visualizer / Aks Post Covid-19 Reconstruction: Dakkada Cottage Industries, Setting The Tone / Get Free 60 TRON COIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.