Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Jesus, The Perfection Of You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jesus, The Perfection Of You (120 Views)

Trust The Experts For Concrete Repair In NYC: Your Path To Perfection / Wake Up... Forget Perfection... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus, The Perfection Of You by sharpguy10(m): 2:45am On Jul 03, 2020
Everything in life come from a source and that source give birth to everything in life. Since that is the way life has been program, then your life must have that same of Jesus because He is your source, the perfection of you.
Everything about Jesus was good and glorious. There were never any situation He didn't overcome. He walk upon the sea, He open the eye of the blind, He raise the dead and make the lame to walk. He was in total dominion over everything on this earth. So your life also is created to be just like Jesus. As He conquer so you are created to conquer. As He rule and reign so you are created to rule and reign. There is no situation or demon that can harm or put you in bondage. Your work on this earth is to be a perfection of Jesus. To live just like Him and dominate everywhere. Now that you know who you are, the question is how can you turn on that same power in you so that you can be a perfection of Jesus. First everything start from the heart. Your heart is the sit of change, when you change your heart you change your mind and reality. Your heart controls your mind and create reality you see in your world.

How to change your heart
Believe: Have faith that this is who you are and you are not anyone else.Believe in your heart that you are the perfection of Jesus on the earth. As you do this, your mind is change and your reality is change.

Use affirmation: Use your word to change your heart. Affirm what the scripture as said concerning you in the word and keep saying it until you become conscious of it. As you speak the word, relax your mind and forget everything you know and say before about yourself and say what you believe is you.

Read and meditate on the word: Read the word daily meditate on it. As you read to discover of what is already yours in Christ, you are transforming already on the inside by the word and as you meditate you are drawing them to your life.

That is the way to become the perfection of Jesus of earth here. You are not of the world lineage anymore but born into God in Spirit to shine forth as a light and be glorious on every side. That is your work on earth here, so arise and take charge of your life for glory, prosperity and perfection.

But if you know that you have not born again say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus, i come to you today. I believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank You for saving me Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest International Exams Registration / Atiba University Oyo Post-utme/de Admission Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session / Do You Want To Study In The Top Colleges Of World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.