Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Popular Ghana Actress Goes Naked In Front Of Son(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Ghana Actress Goes Naked In Front Of Son(photo) (1309 Views)

Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Ghana Actress Goes Naked In Front Of Son(photo) by nairalandankrah: 4:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Popular Ghanaian Instagram Diva and Social Media Slay Queen Rosemond Brown also known in showbiz as Akuapem Polo has been known for her controversies and how she shot to fame few years back and she is in the news yet again..

This time she went naked in her son’s birthday photo-shoot to wish him a happy birthday and the naked photo has gone viral since

This has received a lot of backlash from the general public and the sexy diva has since then come out to apologize that it was taken out of context and that it was meant[b] to send a message to a lot of kids out there to never abandon their parents in whatever situation they see them in.
[/b]
The actress’ son was also dressed only in his underpants. Akuapem Poloo shared the photo on her Instagram page stressing that she was naked because that was how she was when giving birth to him.

“You see how you looking at me always remember that I love you�‍❤️‍� I’m naked in front of you because this is how naked I was giving birth to you, so in case you find me naked lying somewhere don’t pass by me but rather see me as your mom who brought you to life,” she wrote.

However, the post has attracted some criticisms from followers, fans and other social media users.

Some users said the photo is in bad taste adding that they are surprised Akuapem Poloo sees nothing wrong with the photo.

Others wrote that the actress has done nothing wrong because the little boy is her son.
Maybe tonto should do this in front of her son...lols

So wrong or so right!! What's your take!!

Re: Popular Ghana Actress Goes Naked In Front Of Son(photo) by nairalandankrah: 4:28am On Jul 03, 2020
More reactions

Re: Popular Ghana Actress Goes Naked In Front Of Son(photo) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Is this not child abuse?
Is this mentally deranged woman not supposed to be arrested n that child taken far away from her?
She might even be sexually abusing this innocent boy.
Imagine arranging a strip show for this innocent kid n still having the effrontery to post it on social media.
Na wa o
Re: Popular Ghana Actress Goes Naked In Front Of Son(photo) by kollinskollins(m): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Popular Ghana Actress Goes Naked In Front Of Son(photo) by pretydiva(f): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2020
This Is all shade of wrong. What is wrong with some girls these days? And she calls herself a mother undecided

All these slay queens Na so so rubbish full their brain. I pity for the child.

(1) (Reply)

1 Important Reason Why Amira Hush Puppi Dubai Gf Need To Be Arrested / My Fellow Ladies, I Can Steal Your Man In Your Wedding - Popular Crossdresser Ja / Seun Kuti And Wife Gets Grilled About Their Private Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.