Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will (42544 Views)

Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons / Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase / Islamic Guide Prior Posting On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lukgaf:
"I am a married woman, living with my husband only, and I do not have any children. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. My parents are both deceased, and I have brothers and sisters who are married. My grandfathers and grandmothers are also deceased. I have uncles and aunts on both my father’s and mother’s sides. I own some gold and silver, and personal belongings such as clothing and books, including the Book of Allah, and my bank account where I receive my monthly pension. I want to write my will, but in a situation such as mine, I do not know how, or who my heirs are. Can I make my husband (may Allah preserve him) the executor of my will? [??]; in other words, can I write it in his name, and can he open it and read it? Because I want to write some other things in addition to the estate, such as things that I cannot tell him right now, like asking him to think well of me if he discovers or hears something after I die, because he complains about my being very quiet, not talking much, and being mysterious. This is because sometimes I hide from him things that I think it is better to hide in order to avoid troubles or problems with other family members, and Allah knows best about my intention. I hope that I have explained my questions well, and that I will have a clear answer from you."

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/269124/she-is-asking-how-she-can-write-her-will
come let me get you pregnant ...
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AbuAeesha: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
I had to click yess on that oath.
You will not kill me. grin that kind of calculation will run down any negotiation
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AbuAeesha: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
I had to click yess on that oath.
You will not kill me. grin that kind of calculation will run down any negotiation
people like you are attention seekers, the Islamic inheritance formula is absolutely correct,and I will explain to you, though u might not understand because guidance isn't given by humans (like me) but by God ( the Creator).
1. if there are no son(s) the daughter will inherit 1/2.
2. if father, or spouse exist mother inherits 1/3 plus residue.
3.if no male descendant father earns 1/6 plus residue.
so take note of the residues, therefore there can never be over pay or under pay In the Islamic inheritance laws, Islam is absolutely perfect.
u can call some Muslims whatever name u like but u must Islam is perfect, even though you wouldn't believe it.
so next time do your research well bfr spitting out what you have no knowledge about.
may God guide you.
for more details and reference this is my number
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AbuAeesha: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xmuslim:

Muslim will defend it as Allah can never make mistake.

Dr zakir naik said it is like BODMAS that one can't apply the verse literally grin. He claim that many hadith have solved the problem grin grin

I was like wtf. But the verse is too clear na.

Imagine what you have to go through in order to right the mistake made by your god grin

people like you are attention seekers, the Islamic inheritance formula is absolutely correct,and I will explain to you, though u might not understand because guidance isn't given by humans (like me) but by God ( the Creator).
so take note of the residues, therefore there can never be over pay or under pay In the Islamic inheritance laws, Islam is absolutely perfect.
u can call some Muslims whatever name u like but u must Islam is perfect, even though you wouldn't believe it.
so next time do your research well bfr spitting out what you have no knowledge about.
may God guide you.
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AbuAeesha: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xmuslim:

Dr zakir naik said it is like BODMAS that one can't apply the verse literally grin. He claim that many hadith have solved the problem grin grin

Imagine what you have to go through in order to right the mistake made by your god grin

people like you and ur pal are attention seekers, the Islamic inheritance formula is absolutely correct,and I will explain to you, though u might not understand because guidance isn't given by humans (like me) but by God ( the Creator).
may God guide you.
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AbuAeesha: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xmuslim:

people like you and ur pal are attention seekers, the Islamic inheritance formula is absolutely correct,and I will explain to you, though u might not understand because guidance isn't given by humans (like me) but by God ( the Creator).
may God guide you.
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AbuAeesha: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
fuzzywuzzy:
What a fantastic religion.

Are you telling me if a woman suffers to build an estate when alive

then after her death half of the estate automatically goes to husband

and not even to her parents or siblings?

Not even her father or mother who suffered to train her to the extent that she can build her own estate

rather it goes to a man that will use her sweat to take care of his other wives and side chicks outside

Even if the man used stress and maltreatment to deal with her when she was alive

This religion is too wonderful and female friendly
1. the woman has the right to give as much as she wish of her property to her siblings and parents wen she is alive,
2.and also have the right to make a bequest to give out 1/3 of her total property after her death probably to those who might not benefit from her property.
3. so if the woman really loved her parents and siblings she would have satisfied them with her wealth wen she is alive.
4. you said if her husband might have been maltreating her during the marriage process. u need to Know that there is no TILL DEATH DO US APART in Islam,the woman have the right to cancel the contract of an abusive marriage but the order of the Islamic court or jurist.Islam so honour women that it gives her all this right wch she was deliberately denied of before the Advent of Islam.
thanks.
May God grant us Goodness
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AbuAeesha: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
AgentNairaland:
What A Great Mathematician allah Was grin
may God guide you.
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AbuAeesha: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
fuzzywuzzy:

Shut up
The injunction is to give husband half whether parents are alive or not
Secondly its your religion that teaches you people that women are incomplete in intellect and should never take leadership positions

lolz I am waiting for you to just mention two of Jesus Christ's disciples that were female,or weren't there females during that time.??am patiently waiting for your response.
Of the numerous men of God mentioned in the Bible how many were females?
the church u presently attend now I guess the leader is a female right?
lolz.being a Muslim or a Christian I don't think we need to play hypocrisy with religion.
thanks.
May God grant us Goodness
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by ContractKiller: 1:01am On Jul 04, 2020
[img]https://images./50B5sDWXBE0LHFnsTHPMVb.jpg[/img]

haekymbahd:
@ContractKiller hope u now understand. Or u might need to go back to school. Islam is a well detailed religion u might show us the sharing formula of your God.
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 1:06am On Jul 04, 2020
Allah needed the help of a human being called Al-Khwarizmi to help him solve this simple mathematics problem. It was actually Al Khwarizmi who came to the rescue of your god allah by creating linear equations in order to make sense out of allah's nonsense!!

AbuAeesha:

may God guide you.
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by haekymbahd(m): 3:32am On Jul 04, 2020
ContractKiller:
[img]https://images./50B5sDWXBE0LHFnsTHPMVb.jpg[/img]

Are u sure your God was solving huge problems it shows you don't read your Bible. Let's look at the huge problem he was solving

Deuteronomy 21:15:21
15 If a man has two wives, one loved and the other disliked, and they both have borne him children, and if the firstborn son is the son of the one who is disliked,

16 Then on the day when he wills his possessions to his sons, he shall not put the firstborn of his loved wife in place of the [actual] firstborn of the disliked wife--her firstborn being older.

17 But he shall acknowledge the son of the disliked as the firstborn by giving him a double portion of all that he has, for he was the first issue of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

18 If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or his mother and though they chasten him will not listen to them,

19 Then his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives,

20 And they shall say to the elders of his city, This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey our voice. He is a glutton and a drunkard.(A)

21 Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall cleanse out the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear and [reverently] fear.

If u say Allah solved primary 3 decimal and fraction I think Yahwe/Christ just solved a reception pupil mathematics. Maybe he is not sound in mathematics who knows.

Your God went further to justify that only males firstborn can inherit

Deuteronomy 25:5:15
5 If brothers live together and one of them dies and has no son, his wife shall not be married outside the family to a stranger [an excluded man]. Her husband's brother shall go in to her and take her as his wife and perform the duty of a husband's brother to her.

6 And the firstborn son shall succeed to the name of the dead brother, that his name may not be blotted out of Israel.

7 And if the man does not want to take his brother's wife, then let his brother's wife go up to the gate to the elders, and say, My husband's brother refuses to continue his brother's name in Israel; he will not perform the duty of my husband's brother.

8 Then the elders of his city shall call him and speak to him. And if he stands firm and says, I do not want to take her,

9 Then shall his brother's wife come to him in the presence of the elders and pull his shoe off his foot and spit in his face and shall answer, So shall it be done to that man who does not build up his brother's house.

10 And his family shall be called in Israel, The House of Him Whose Shoe Was Loosed.

11 When men strive together one with another and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband out of the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes the other man by the private parts,

12 Then you shall cut off her hand; your eyes shall not pity her.

13 You shall not have in your bag true and false weights, a large and a small.

14 You shall not have in your house true and false measures, a large and a small.

15 But you shall have a perfect and just weight and a perfect and just measure, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you.
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by haekymbahd(m): 3:44am On Jul 04, 2020
IDeyFlogAllah:
A blessed and honoured religion created by a god who can't do basic mathematics.

Islamic inheritance when there are no sons. Let's assume that the man leaves behind 100 dollars for his family and it is shared in accordance with Quran 4:11

⅛ of 100 is 12.5 for the wife

⅔ of 100 is 66.7 for the daughters

⅙ of 100 is 16.7 for the mother

Another ⅙ of 100 is 16.7 for the father

Making up a total of 116 dollars

Allah's sharing formula exceeds the actual amount of money left for inheritance grin

@Contractkiller u can pls solve this using your God inheritance rule, then you will know Islam is a well detailed religion your God forgot about females smh. It seems only males can inherit based on your Gods rule. Yet u accused Allah as been Olodo.

Now judge for yourself who is the dullard between Allah and Yahwe/Christ.
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by ContractKiller: 5:34am On Jul 04, 2020
[img]https://images./6xlhxNyeFTV3t7l2diGHvN.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./1AVBXkDl0HvOQwJsHBpCaD.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./48LHJq6syUsrRL99iXu1FY.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./3htaQwd8Symmcus9cHfdLp.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./2UdrNTjUAUJf17Cce4AMtO.jpg[/img]

haekymbahd:
Are u sure your God was solving huge problems it shows you don't read your Bible. Let's look at the huge problem he was solving

15 If a man has two wives, one loved and the other disliked, and they both have borne him children, and if the firstborn son is the son of the one who is disliked,

16 Then on the day when he wills his possessions to his sons, he shall not put the firstborn of his loved wife in place of the [actual] firstborn of the disliked wife--her firstborn being older.

17 But he shall acknowledge the son of the disliked as the firstborn by giving him a double portion of all that he has, for he was the first issue of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

18 If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or his mother and though they chasten him will not listen to them,

19 Then his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives,

20 And they shall say to the elders of his city, This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey our voice. He is a glutton and a drunkard.(A)

21 Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall cleanse out the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear and [reverently] fear.

If u say Allah solved primary 3 decimal and fraction I think Yahwe/Christ just solved a reception pupil mathematics. Maybe he is not sound in mathematics who knows.

5 If brothers live together and one of them dies and has no son, his wife shall not be married outside the family to a stranger [an excluded man]. Her husband's brother shall go in to her and take her as his wife and perform the duty of a husband's brother to her.

6 And the firstborn son shall succeed to the name of the dead brother, that his name may not be blotted out of Israel.

7 And if the man does not want to take his brother's wife, then let his brother's wife go up to the gate to the elders, and say, My husband's brother refuses to continue his brother's name in Israel; he will not perform the duty of my husband's brother.

8 Then the elders of his city shall call him and speak to him. And if he stands firm and says, I do not want to take her,

9 Then shall his brother's wife come to him in the presence of the elders and pull his shoe off his foot and spit in his face and shall answer, So shall it be done to that man who does not build up his brother's house.

10 And his family shall be called in Israel, The House of Him Whose Shoe Was Loosed.

11 When men strive together one with another and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband out of the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes the other man by the private parts,

14 You shall not have in your house true and false measures, a large and a small.

15 But you shall have a perfect and just weight and a perfect and just measure, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you.
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by haekymbahd(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2020
IDeyFlogAllah:
A blessed and honoured religion created by a god who can't do basic mathematics.

Islamic inheritance when there are no sons. Let's assume that the man leaves behind 100 dollars for his family and it is shared in accordance with Quran 4:11

⅛ of 100 is 12.5 for the wife

⅔ of 100 is 66.7 for the daughters

⅙ of 100 is 16.7 for the mother

Another ⅙ of 100 is 16.7 for the father

Making up a total of 116 dollars

Allah's sharing formula exceeds the actual amount of money left for inheritance grin

@ContractKiller Can you now please answer this question based on the verses I have supplied from your bible infact the question has been answered already by your God let me save you the stress

In a scenario where there are no son

@ContractKiller u can thank me later.

But what happened to the females are they not human beings. Yet u you will be gender equality.
What do u have to say about this.
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AgentNairaland(f): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2020
AbuAeesha:

may God guide you.

Who's your maths teacher? grin
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by haekymbahd(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2020
ContractKiller:

[img]https://images./6xlhxNyeFTV3t7l2diGHvN.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./1AVBXkDl0HvOQwJsHBpCaD.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./48LHJq6syUsrRL99iXu1FY.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./3htaQwd8Symmcus9cHfdLp.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./2UdrNTjUAUJf17Cce4AMtO.jpg[/img]

First of all if u claim there is nothing wrong with the verse from your bible your god Yahwe now I believe the statement "Life is not balanced". I will show u the errors and u can thank me later.

1. First of all u claimed your God had other huge work to do hence have no time for sharing inheritance I debunked the statement.

2. It shows your God support marriage of more than one wife so why accuse muslims of that.

3. In the sharing of inheritance your God Yahwe excluded females they are not relevant to him just like watching Nollywood movie

4. Your God Yahwe support killing I.w stoning to death just because of being glutton and drunkard.

5. Now if drinking alcohol is a sin in Christianity how many Christians drink alcohol today. Yet ur pastors says alcohol is not a sin.

Yo your God being a glutton is also a sin 'Mad o' e be like say na everybody go enter hellfire

6.If there are no sons your God want the brother of the deceased to marry his brothers wife because of no male son why can they just share it among the females and parents and anyone entitled.

7. If the brother of the deceased reject the rule the the wife of the deceased inherits all the properties. WTF

8. If a woman touches another mans private part her hand should be cut off just because she has weighed 2 sizes of cucumber(penis to be precise) is that just.

There are lot more faults in it.

If u have forgotten the verses I extract this from let me remind u again.

Now u quoted a verse of the quran and from what you quoted I can't see "sex" I saw "marry" now the question you should ask yourself is this is your God Yahwe against marriage of more than one wife.

Remind me who is the God of King Solomon?
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AntiChristian: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2020
IDeyFlogAllah:

[img]https://images./6cHeB5LCHDcdZyt9Yn9eWU.jpg[/img]

This is cool. I can see this. Let me pass on this.

Where did your Lord give Christians brains not to gamble and drink alcohol?

Remember the first miracle Jesus did was to change drums of water to booze!
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AbuAeesha: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

is that the only move u got now? asking who is my maths teacher, lolz
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AbuAeesha: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

is that the only move u got now? asking who is my maths teacher, lolz
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AgentNairaland(f): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2020
AbuAeesha:

is that the only move u got now? asking who is my maths teacher,
lolz

Arguing with you is like pouring water inside basket simply because you will never accept and agree that your god allah made a mistake..

Enjoy your day byeeee
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by advocatejare(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

How did he solve rape, alcoholism and gambling?

Let's see how rape is solved in Islam

Malik related to me from Ibn Shihab that Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan gave a judgment that the rapist had to pay the raped woman her bride- price.
Yahya said that he heard Malik say, "What is done in our community about the man who rapes a woman, virgin or non-virgin, if she is free, is that he must pay the bride-price of the like of her. If she is a slave, he must pay what he has diminished of her worth. The hadd-punishment in such cases is applied to the rapist, and there is no punishment applied to the raped woman. If the rapist is a slave, that is against his master unless he wishes to surrender him." Muwatta Malik : Book 36, Hadith 1418
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AntiChristian: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2020
advocatejare:

Let's see how rape is solved in Islam

You claimed you are old right? An old liar! When you quote Maliki school of thought then you should also quote other schools of thoughts too except that you are an old liar as already claimed.

Maliki
Shaf'i
Hanbali
Hanafi
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by advocatejare(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

You claimed you are old right? An old liar! When you quote Maliki school of thought then you should also quote other schools of thoughts too except that you are an old liar as already claimed.

Maliki
Shaf'i
Hanbali
Hanafi

Are you saying that all your school of thoughts don't agree? So much for a perfect religion. Religion of Adam, Abraham and the rest so you're all guarded by different principles and laws? That's wonderful
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by AbuAeesha: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Arguing with you is like pouring water inside basket simply because you will never accept and agree that your god allah made a mistake..

Enjoy your day byeeee
pouring water into a basket has effect, probably the basket will become more cleaner than bfr,
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by Xmuslim: 1:33am On Jul 05, 2020
Enough of back and forth between Christians and Muslims. You all should know that both religions are not without blemishes.

Both Islamic and Christian gods didn't reveal a perfect book. just that Christians have reformed their believe to be more tolerant, while Muslims are still living in the 7th century. They are refusing reformation because it will imply that Qur'an is not perfect.
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by ContractKiller: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
[img]https://images./5IKKh1QCboZbixIs7iYPnx.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./3ilxA4EEa6KoogCN8NEvUj.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./3P5jfbp5Xy0FrMB46XIbTd.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./7zsQCuRMVmvod2uItdaMqQ.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./3zY2Kgynp0hZXUXzNYrte.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./3PsoQTOyMhwWhkt1ycnPVa.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./6uTcZgghKdJ65idhXU1nfJ.jpg[/img]

haekymbahd:
First of all if u claim there is nothing wrong with the verse from your bible your god Yahwe now I believe the statement "Life is not balanced". I will show u the errors and u can thank me later.

1. First of all u claimed your God had other huge work to do hence have no time for sharing inheritance I debunked the statement.

2. It shows your God support marriage of more than one wife so why accuse muslims of that.

3. In the sharing of inheritance your God Yahwe excluded females they are not relevant to him just like watching Nollywood movie

4. Your God Yahwe support killing I.w stoning to death just because of being glutton and drunkard.

5. Now if drinking alcohol is a sin in Christianity how many Christians drink alcohol today. Yet ur pastors says alcohol is not a sin.

Yo your God being a glutton is also a sin 'Mad o' e be like say na everybody go enter hellfire

6.If there are no sons your God want the brother of the deceased to marry his brothers wife because of no male son why can they just share it among the females and parents and anyone entitled.

7. If the brother of the deceased reject the rule the the wife of the deceased inherits all the properties. WTF

8. If a woman touches another mans private part her hand should be cut off just because she has weighed 2 sizes of cucumber(penis to be precise) is that just.

There are lot more faults in it.

If u have forgotten the verses I extract this from let me remind u again.

Now u quoted a verse of the quran and from what you quoted I can't see "sex" I saw "marry" now the question you should ask yourself is this is your God Yahwe against marriage of more than one wife.

Remind me who is the God of King Solomon?

Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by haekymbahd(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
This guy is really a comedian..

Allah SWT said:

الرِّجَالُ قَوّٰمُونَ عَلَى النِّسَآءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلٰى بَعْضٍ وَبِمَآ أَنْفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوٰلِهِمْ  ۚ فَالصّٰلِحٰتُ قٰنِتٰتٌ حٰفِظٰتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ  ۚ وَالّٰتِى تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِى الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ  ۖ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا  ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا
"Men are in charge of, they have authority over, women, disciplining them and keeping them in check, because of that with which God has preferred the one over the other, that is, because God has given them the advantage over women, in knowledge, reason, authority and otherwise, and because of what they expend, on them [the women], of their property. Therefore righteous women, among them, are obedient, to their husbands, guarding in the unseen, that is, [guarding] their private parts and otherwise during their spouses’ absence, because of what God has guarded, for them, when He enjoined their male spouses to look after them well. And those you fear may be rebellious, disobedient to you, when such signs appear, admonish them, make them fear God, and share not beds with them, retire to other beds if they manifest such disobedience, and strike them, but not violently, if they refuse to desist [from their rebellion] after leaving them [in separate beds]. If they then obey you, in what is desired from them, do not seek a way against them, a reason to strike them unjustly. God is ever High, Great, so beware of Him, lest He punish you for treating them unjustly."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 34)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com
Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
[img]https://images./2gysivVxsUWnz41FjoDPJw.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./4qjMmqM2JYldJ3IuyTF2t.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./1fZ8AiBJ5dtafUFAJh5YSt.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2UAHXZj2UXMTGXE4vtjQOa.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./7xSDsqAaSbBRMeBSOcMuqp.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./269GmsEQgaWkBCfCvypbQl.jpg[/img]

haekymbahd:
@ContractKiller Can you now please answer this question based on the verses I have supplied from your bible infact the question has been answered already by your God let me save you the stress

In a scenario where there are no son

@ContractKiller u can thank me later.

But what happened to the females are they not human beings. Yet u you will be gender equality.
What do u have to say about this.

Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
God doesn't have to interfere in every single petty matter in a man's life. Unlike a certain fake religion where the "god" teaches his slaves how to wipe their anus after defecation, the God of Christianity only intervenes in a man's life when important issues are at stake

Speaking of which, what is the purpose of muslim men having sex with the bodies of dead women? Don't you guys find it disgusting?

[img]https://images./2UAHXZj2UXMTGXE4vtjQOa.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./7xSDsqAaSbBRMeBSOcMuqp.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./269GmsEQgaWkBCfCvypbQl.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

This is cool. I can see this. Let me pass on this.

Where did your Lord give Christians brains not to gamble and drink alcohol?

Remember the first miracle Jesus did was to change drums of water to booze!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will by TheSourcerer: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
IDeyFlogAllah:
God doesn't have to interfere in every single petty matter in a man's life. Unlike a certain fake religion where the "god" teaches his slaves how to wipe their anus after defecation, the God of Christianity only intervenes in a man's life when important issues are at stake

Speaking of which, what is the purpose of muslim men having sex with the bodies of dead women? Don't you guys find it disgusting?

I'm sitting right here antichristian and ideyflogallah ,
One hundred !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Igbo Muslim In The House / Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims / Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.