Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an (5534 Views)

Virtues Of Reading The Qur’an At Night / The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed / Fond Of Reading This Adhkar After Every Solah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akhirastriver(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
advocatejare:
Which of the version of the Quran, the Hafs or the Warsh?

The uthmanic codex or the Ubai or Masud codices?

Ibn Mujahid version or Egyptian version?

The standardized Quran was compiled 20 years after the death of Muhammad and Muhammad was not alive to verify what they compiled.

Muhammad died in 632 AD

Abu Bakr the first Caliph ruled for 2 years during which he started the first compilation and he completed it before he died and kept it.

The second caliph Umar ruled for 10 years from 634-644AD and he was in custody of manuscripts until he died after which Hafsa his daughter kept custody of it.

During the rule of Uthman (who ruled 12years after Muhammad had died) that is more than 12 years after the first Quran was compiled. Uthman ruled for 12years so in between those 12 years while he was ruling, people called his attention to the different ways people were reciting the Quran (which has been the norm even when Muhammad was alive and he didn't think of unifying the Quran into one dialect because Muhammad himself said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects)

But Uthman decided to unify the Quran into one standardized version when neither Allah nor Muhammad gave him such Instruction when he was alive.

So Uthman sent for the manuscript with Hafsa
"...So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies."... Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

So Uthman then ordered his scribes to write the new Quran in the dialect of the Quraysh and when they were done with their editing and standardization they buried the evidence of their alterations by burning the evidence.

"...'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt..." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

Hence the Quran sent to all provinces were compiled during the reign of Uthman who started ruling 12 years after Muhammad died and ruled for another 12 Years and the compilation and editing was done within his 12 Years of rule, which was 652 A.D.20years after Muhammad had died

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

The arabic skeletal script is without the diacritical marks and vowelization:
Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

WHERE IS THE QURAN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD?
One thing that pains me is that ,seeing people posting shit abt other people's religion ,whereas their religion is full of shits . Okay fine u claim the Quran isn't real .There are scientific facts proved to be true in the Quran which u cant deny , but look at the bible so much errors.

Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Bimpe29: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
May Allah make Qur'an proof in our favour not a proof against us Aameen.
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Lukgaf(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
motayoayinde:
LUKGAF AND CO. MAY THE MOST MERCIFUL GRANT YOU ALL ALJANNAH. WEEK AFTER WEEK, THE DAWAH NEVER STOPS.

Ameen wa antum fajazakumLah khaeran Sir

2 Likes

Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Akhirastriver:

One thing that pains me is that ,seeing people posting shit abt other people's religion ,whereas their religion is full of shits . Okay fine u claim the Quran isn't real .There are scientific facts proved to be true in the Quran which u cant deny , but look at the bible so much errors.

Jesus is not God, you have been lied to. There's no scientific facts in the Quran.

Is it the Quran that says that the moon produces its own light?

That sperm is produced between the backbone and the ribs. Sperms are produced in the testes and they are located within the scrotum in between your legs. Not between your backbone and your ribs

Or is it the sun setting in muddy water and locating where the sun sets?

"Till, when he reached the rising-place of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter therefrom.
Quran 18:90"

"Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness".
Quran 18:86

Read more here and see for yourself

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akinbahm(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
advocatejare:
Which of the version of the Quran, the Hafs or the Warsh?

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

WHERE IS THE QURAN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD?
[/b]

Brotherly, you've truly done well in your research but funny enough you still have to do more personal research and this time around do that with an open mind dont be bias when consulting that bro...

Note: Try to get the detailed fact behind the compilation of the Quran into a single volume nd the need for those dialects.

Lastly dont research just to find fault research as if you want nth but the fact nd dont be sentimental with your judgment...

Quote me any day when u get your facts nd source for ur facts from the right source not from orientalists...
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Akinbahm:

Brotherly, you've truly done well in your research but funny enough you still have to do more personal research and this time around do that with an open mind dont be bias when consulting that bro...

Note: Try to get the detailed fact behind the compilation of the Quran into a single volume nd the need for those dialects.

Lastly dont research just to find fault research as if you want nth but the fact nd dont be sentimental with your judgment...

Quote me any day when u get your facts nd source for ur facts from the right source not from orientalists...

So Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510 is no longer an authentic source?

grin

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by motayoayinde: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=marvin906 post=91330036]welcome ladies and gents
to another Friday of rules and regulations..
please get your pop corn and coke
and kindly take your sits..

RULES ACTUALLY RULE THE UNIVERSE.
WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE, WHEREVER YOU GO, RULES RULE.
IT JUST DEPENDS ON WHO'S RULES YOU CHOOSE.
WE'VE CHOSEN OURS, YOU CHOOSE YOURS.
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akhirastriver(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2020
advocatejare:

Jesus is not God, you have been lied to. There's no scientific facts in the Quran.

Is it the Quran that says that the moon produces its own light?

That sperm is produced between the backbone and the ribs. Sperms are produced in the testes and they are located within the scrotum in between your legs. Not between your backbone and your ribs

Or is it the sun setting in muddy water and locating where the sun sets?

"Till, when he reached the rising-place of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter therefrom.
Quran 18:90"

"Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness".
Quran 18:86

Read more here and see for yourself

Mumu

Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Mumu

I laugh at your folly. You're trying to bend Quran to fit into science.

The Quran 16:68-69 that you cited, you lied that.

1. The verse never said that the bees have two bellies. The verse was referring to bees(plural) so expectedly belly should also be in plural as bellies and not belly, there is no where in the verse that says bees have two bellies, you are a liar. Even before Muhammad was born, everyone had known that bees produce honey from their bellies. So Quran is not telling us anything new

2. Honey doesn't heal people like the Quran has lied to us. Honey is only used to dress wound, apart from wound, even Muhammad was proven wrong when he asked a man with runny stomach to go and use honey to cure himself. Muhammad was exposed as a liar but he turned it and said it was the man's tummy that was lying.
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akhirastriver(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2020
advocatejare:

1. The verse never said that the bees have two bellies. The verse was referring to bees(plural) so expectedly belly should also be in plural as bellies and not belly, there is no where in the verse that says bees have two bellies, you are a liar. Even before Muhammad was born, everyone had known that bees produce honey from their bellies. So Quran is not telling us anything new

2. Honey doesn't heal people like the Quran has lied to us. Honey is only used to dress wound, apart from wound, even Muhammad was proven wrong when he asked a man with runny stomach to go and use honey to cure himself. Muhammad was exposed as a liar but he turned it and said it was the man's tummy that was lying.
I laughed at ur foolishness , look at the Arabic word in the Quran ,its in plural form
If it were one stomach ,it'll be batnu ,

1 Share

Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akhirastriver(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2020
advocatejare:

And abt honey , scientifically honey can be used against digestive issues and against wound ,it has anti bacterial properties .
I suggest u use google first before u start blabbing shit abt Islam

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

I laughed at ur foolishness , look at the Arabic word in the Quran ,its in plural form
If it were one stomach ,it'll be batnu ,
why are you daft like this, the verses mentioned bees so automatically bees will have bellies and not belly, so why are you confused
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

And abt honey , scientifically honey can be used against digestive issues and against wound ,it has anti bacterial properties .
I suggest u use google first before u start blabbing shit abt Islam

Apart from being used for wound dressing, mention one other disease that honey has been scientifically proven to cure.

The antibacterial property it has is why they use it for wound dressing
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akhirastriver(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2020
advocatejare:

Apart from being used for wound dressing, mention one other disease that honey has been scientifically proven to cure
So the Quran mentioned honey as a remedy for disease ?
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akhirastriver(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2020
advocatejare:
why are you daft like this, the verses mentioned bees so automatically bees will have bellies and not belly, so why are you confused
Ure the daft one, I just hate the fact that ure a Christian but still u claim the Quran is false whereas d bible is full of errors
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

So the Quran mentioned honey as a remedy for disease ?
You should answer yourself. As for honey being used for wound dressing, it has been known even before Muhammad was born so Quran wasn't telling us a new thing

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Ure the daft one, I just hate the fact that ure a Christian but still u claim the Quran is false whereas d bible is full of errors

I've proven to you that the Quran is not scientifically correct, in case you missed it:

Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

And abt honey , scientifically honey can be used against digestive issues
Mention the digestive issues
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akhirastriver(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
advocatejare:

Mention the digestive issues
Use google na
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akhirastriver(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
advocatejare:

I've proven to you that the Quran is not scientifically correct, in case you missed it:

cheesy
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akhirastriver(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
advocatejare:

A book Better than the bible
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Use google na
You made a claim which I asked you to substantiate and you're asking me to substantiate your claim for you?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Better than the Bible but your authors still went ahead to steal from the same Bible.

Now lemme show you how Muhammad plagiarized the Bible

Exodus 32:15
Then Moses turned and went down the mountain. He held in his hands the two stone tablets inscribed with the terms of the covenant. They were inscribed on both sides, front and back.

Exodus 34:28
Moses remained there on the mountain with the Lord forty days and forty nights. In all that time he ate no bread and drank no water. And the Lord wrote the terms of the covenant—the Ten Commandments—on the stone tablets.

ﻭَﻛَﺘَﺒْﻨَﺎ ﻟَﻪُۥ ﻓِﻰ ﺍﻟْﺄَﻟْﻮَﺍﺡِ ﻣِﻦْ ﻛُﻞِّ ﺷَﻰْﺀٍ ﻣَّﻮْﻋِﻈَﺔً ﻭَﺗَﻔْﺼِﻴﻠًﺎ ﻟِّﻜُﻞِّ ﺷَﻰْﺀٍ ﻓَﺨُﺬْﻫَﺎ ﺑِﻘُﻮَّﺓٍ ﻭَﺃْﻣُﺮْ ﻗَﻮْﻣَﻚَ ﻳَﺄْﺧُﺬُﻭﺍ ﺑِﺄَﺣْﺴَﻨِﻬَﺎ ۚ  ﺳَﺄُﻭﺭِﻳﻜُﻢْ ﺩَﺍﺭَ ﺍﻟْﻔٰﺴِﻘِﻴﻦَ
"And We wrote for him on the tablets [something] of all things - instruction and explanation for all things , [saying], Take them with determination and order your people to take the best of it. I will show you the home of the defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 145)

Moses remained there on the mountain with the Lord forty days and forty nights. In all that time he ate no bread and drank no water. And the Lord wrote the terms of the covenant—the Ten Commandments—on the stone tablets.

ﻭَﺇِﺫْ ﻭٰﻋَﺪْﻧَﺎ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰٓ ﺃَﺭْﺑَﻌِﻴﻦَ ﻟَﻴْﻠَﺔً ﺛُﻢَّ ﺍﺗَّﺨَﺬْﺗُﻢُ ﺍﻟْﻌِﺠْﻞَ ﻣِﻦۢ ﺑَﻌْﺪِﻩِۦ ﻭَﺃَﻧْﺘُﻢْ ﻇٰﻠِﻤُﻮﻥَ
"And [recall] when We made an appointment with Moses for forty nights. Then you took [for worship] the calf after him, while you were wrongdoers."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 51)
ﻭَﺭُﺳُﻠًﺎ ﻗَﺪْ ﻗَﺼَﺼْﻨٰﻬُﻢْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻚَ ﻣِﻦْ ﻗَﺒْﻞُ ﻭَﺭُﺳُﻠًﺎ ﻟَّﻢْ ﻧَﻘْﺼُﺼْﻬُﻢْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻚَ ۚ  ﻭَﻛَﻠَّﻢَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﺗَﻜْﻠِﻴﻤًﺎ
"And [We sent] messengers about whom We have related [their stories] to you before and messengers about whom We have not related to you. And Allah spoke to Moses with [direct] speech."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 164)
ﻭَﻭٰﻋَﺪْﻧَﺎ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﺛَﻠٰﺜِﻴﻦَ ﻟَﻴْﻠَﺔً ﻭَﺃَﺗْﻤَﻤْﻨٰﻬَﺎ ﺑِﻌَﺸْﺮٍ ﻓَﺘَﻢَّ ﻣِﻴﻘٰﺖُ ﺭَﺑِّﻪِۦٓ ﺃَﺭْﺑَﻌِﻴﻦَ ﻟَﻴْﻠَﺔً ۚ  ﻭَﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﻟِﺄَﺧِﻴﻪِ ﻫٰﺮُﻭﻥَ ﺍﺧْﻠُﻔْﻨِﻰ ﻓِﻰ ﻗَﻮْﻣِﻰ ﻭَﺃَﺻْﻠِﺢْ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﺗَﺘَّﺒِﻊْ ﺳَﺒِﻴﻞَ ﺍﻟْﻤُﻔْﺴِﺪِﻳﻦَ
"And We made an appointment with Moses for thirty nights and perfected them by [the addition of] ten; so the term of his Lord was completed as forty nights. And Moses said to his brother Aaron, Take my place among my people, do right [by them], and do not follow the way of the corrupters."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 142)

Exodus 32:1
When the people saw how long it was taking Moses to come back down the mountain, they gathered around Aaron. “Come on,” they said, “make us some gods who can lead us. We don’t know what happened to this fellow Moses, who brought us here from the land of Egypt.”

Exodus 33:18
Moses responded, “Then show me your glorious presence.”
Exodus 33:20
But you may not look directly at my face, for no one may see me and live.”
Exodus 33:22

As my glorious presence passes by, I will hide you in the crevice of the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by.
ﻭَﻟَﻤَّﺎ ﺟَﺎٓﺀَ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﻟِﻤِﻴﻘٰﺘِﻨَﺎ ﻭَﻛَﻠَّﻤَﻪُۥ ﺭَﺑُّﻪُۥ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺭَﺏِّ ﺃَﺭِﻧِﻰٓ ﺃَﻧْﻈُﺮْ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻚَ ۚ  ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻟَﻦْ ﺗَﺮٰﻯﻨِﻰ ﻭَﻟٰﻜِﻦِ ﺍﻧْﻈُﺮْ ﺇِﻟَﻰ ﺍﻟْﺠَﺒَﻞِ ﻓَﺈِﻥِ ﺍﺳْﺘَﻘَﺮَّ ﻣَﻜَﺎﻧَﻪُۥ ﻓَﺴَﻮْﻑَ ﺗَﺮٰﻯﻨِﻰ ۚ  ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎ ﺗَﺠَﻠّٰﻰ ﺭَﺑُّﻪُۥ ﻟِﻠْﺠَﺒَﻞِ ﺟَﻌَﻠَﻪُۥ ﺩَﻛًّﺎ ﻭَﺧَﺮَّ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﺻَﻌِﻘًﺎ ۚ  ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎٓ ﺃَﻓَﺎﻕَ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺳُﺒْﺤٰﻨَﻚَ ﺗُﺒْﺖُ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻚَ ﻭَﺃَﻧَﺎ۠ ﺃَﻭَّﻝُ ﺍﻟْﻤُﺆْﻣِﻨِﻴﻦَ
"And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You
[Allah] said, You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me. But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 143)

ﻭَﺍﺗَّﺨَﺬَ ﻗَﻮْﻡُ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﻣِﻦۢ ﺑَﻌْﺪِﻩِۦ ﻣِﻦْ ﺣُﻠِﻴِّﻬِﻢْ ﻋِﺠْﻠًﺎ ﺟَﺴَﺪًﺍ ﻟَّﻪُۥ ﺧُﻮَﺍﺭٌ ۚ  ﺃَﻟَﻢْ ﻳَﺮَﻭْﺍ ﺃَﻧَّﻪُۥ ﻟَﺎ ﻳُﻜَﻠِّﻤُﻬُﻢْ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﻳَﻬْﺪِﻳﻬِﻢْ ﺳَﺒِﻴﻠًﺎ ۘ  ﺍﺗَّﺨَﺬُﻭﻩُ ﻭَﻛَﺎﻧُﻮﺍ ﻇٰﻠِﻤِﻴﻦَ
"And the people of Moses made, after [his departure], from their ornaments a calf - an image having a lowing sound. Did they not see that it could neither speak to them nor guide them to a way? They took it [for worship], and they were wrongdoers."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 148)

Exodus 32:4
Then Aaron took the gold, melted it down, and molded it into the shape of a calf. When the people saw it, they exclaimed, “O Israel, these are the gods who brought you out of the land of Egypt!”

ﻭَﻟَﻤَّﺎ ﺭَﺟَﻊَ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰٓ ﺇِﻟٰﻰ ﻗَﻮْﻣِﻪِۦ ﻏَﻀْﺒٰﻦَ ﺃَﺳِﻔًﺎ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺑِﺌْﺴَﻤَﺎ ﺧَﻠَﻔْﺘُﻤُﻮﻧِﻰ ﻣِﻦۢ ﺑَﻌْﺪِﻯٓ ۖ  ﺃَﻋَﺠِﻠْﺘُﻢْ ﺃَﻣْﺮَ ﺭَﺑِّﻜُﻢْ ۖ  ﻭَﺃَﻟْﻘَﻰ ﺍﻟْﺄَﻟْﻮَﺍﺡَ ﻭَﺃَﺧَﺬَ ﺑِﺮَﺃْﺱِ ﺃَﺧِﻴﻪِ ﻳَﺠُﺮُّﻩُۥٓ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻪِ ۚ  ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺍﺑْﻦَ ﺃُﻡَّ ﺇِﻥَّ ﺍﻟْﻘَﻮْﻡَ ﺍﺳْﺘَﻀْﻌَﻔُﻮﻧِﻰ ﻭَﻛَﺎﺩُﻭﺍ ﻳَﻘْﺘُﻠُﻮﻧَﻨِﻰ ﻓَﻠَﺎ ﺗُﺸْﻤِﺖْ ﺑِﻰَ ﺍﻟْﺄَﻋْﺪَﺍٓﺀَ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﺗَﺠْﻌَﻠْﻨِﻰ ﻣَﻊَ ﺍﻟْﻘَﻮْﻡِ ﺍﻟﻈّٰﻠِﻤِﻴﻦَ
"And when Moses returned to his people, angry and grieved , he said, How wretched is that by which you have replaced me after [my departure]. Were you impatient over the matter of your Lord?
And he threw down the tablets and seized his brother by [the hair of] his head, pulling him toward him. [Aaron] said, O son of my mother, indeed the people oppressed me and were about to kill me, so let not the enemies rejoice over me and do not place me among the wrongdoing people."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 150)

Exodus 32:19
When they came near the camp, Moses saw the calf and the dancing, and he burned with anger. He threw the stone tablets to the ground, smashing them at the foot of the mountain.
I've taken time to highlight all the Biblical stories plagiarized by Muhammad and whoever helped him to compile the Quran.
Also, to show you that the challenge by Muslims that we should bring any book that is similar to some verses of the Quran. Here you are, see the similarities with the Jewish scriptures.
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Also Quran is better than the Bible yet Muhammad plagiarized the new testament:

Luke 1:13-14
But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zechariah, for your prayer has been heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John.
And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth

Quran plagiarism:

"[He was told], O Zechariah, indeed We give you good tidings of a boy whose name will be John. We have not assigned to any before [this] name."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 7)

Luke 1:18
And Zechariah said to the angel, “How shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife is advanced in years.”

Quran plagiarism:
"He said, My Lord, how will I have a boy when my wife has been barren and I have reached extreme old age?"
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse

Luke 1:22
And when he came out, he was unable to speak to them, and they realized that he had seen a vision in the temple. And he kept making signs to them and remained mute.

Quran plagiarism:
"So he came out to his people from the prayer chamber and signaled to them to exalt [Allah] in the morning and afternoon."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 11)
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akhirastriver(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
advocatejare:

Better than the Bible but your authors still went ahead to steal from the same Bible.

Now lemme show you how Muhammad plagiarized the Bible

Exodus 32:15
Then Moses turned and went down the mountain. He held in his hands the two stone tablets inscribed with the terms of the covenant. They were inscribed on both sides, front and back.

ﻭَﻛَﺘَﺒْﻨَﺎ ﻟَﻪُۥ ﻓِﻰ ﺍﻟْﺄَﻟْﻮَﺍﺡِ ﻣِﻦْ ﻛُﻞِّ ﺷَﻰْﺀٍ ﻣَّﻮْﻋِﻈَﺔً ﻭَﺗَﻔْﺼِﻴﻠًﺎ ﻟِّﻜُﻞِّ ﺷَﻰْﺀٍ ﻓَﺨُﺬْﻫَﺎ ﺑِﻘُﻮَّﺓٍ ﻭَﺃْﻣُﺮْ ﻗَﻮْﻣَﻚَ ﻳَﺄْﺧُﺬُﻭﺍ ﺑِﺄَﺣْﺴَﻨِﻬَﺎ ۚ  ﺳَﺄُﻭﺭِﻳﻜُﻢْ ﺩَﺍﺭَ ﺍﻟْﻔٰﺴِﻘِﻴﻦَ
"And We wrote for him on the tablets [something] of all things - instruction and explanation for all things , [saying], Take them with determination and order your people to take the best of it. I will show you the home of the defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 145)

ﻭَﺇِﺫْ ﻭٰﻋَﺪْﻧَﺎ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰٓ ﺃَﺭْﺑَﻌِﻴﻦَ ﻟَﻴْﻠَﺔً ﺛُﻢَّ ﺍﺗَّﺨَﺬْﺗُﻢُ ﺍﻟْﻌِﺠْﻞَ ﻣِﻦۢ ﺑَﻌْﺪِﻩِۦ ﻭَﺃَﻧْﺘُﻢْ ﻇٰﻠِﻤُﻮﻥَ
"And [recall] when We made an appointment with Moses for forty nights. Then you took [for worship] the calf after him, while you were wrongdoers."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 51)
ﻭَﺭُﺳُﻠًﺎ ﻗَﺪْ ﻗَﺼَﺼْﻨٰﻬُﻢْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻚَ ﻣِﻦْ ﻗَﺒْﻞُ ﻭَﺭُﺳُﻠًﺎ ﻟَّﻢْ ﻧَﻘْﺼُﺼْﻬُﻢْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻚَ ۚ  ﻭَﻛَﻠَّﻢَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﺗَﻜْﻠِﻴﻤًﺎ
"And [We sent] messengers about whom We have related [their stories] to you before and messengers about whom We have not related to you. And Allah spoke to Moses with [direct] speech."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 164)
ﻭَﻭٰﻋَﺪْﻧَﺎ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﺛَﻠٰﺜِﻴﻦَ ﻟَﻴْﻠَﺔً ﻭَﺃَﺗْﻤَﻤْﻨٰﻬَﺎ ﺑِﻌَﺸْﺮٍ ﻓَﺘَﻢَّ ﻣِﻴﻘٰﺖُ ﺭَﺑِّﻪِۦٓ ﺃَﺭْﺑَﻌِﻴﻦَ ﻟَﻴْﻠَﺔً ۚ  ﻭَﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﻟِﺄَﺧِﻴﻪِ ﻫٰﺮُﻭﻥَ ﺍﺧْﻠُﻔْﻨِﻰ ﻓِﻰ ﻗَﻮْﻣِﻰ ﻭَﺃَﺻْﻠِﺢْ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﺗَﺘَّﺒِﻊْ ﺳَﺒِﻴﻞَ ﺍﻟْﻤُﻔْﺴِﺪِﻳﻦَ
"And We made an appointment with Moses for thirty nights and perfected them by [the addition of] ten; so the term of his Lord was completed as forty nights. And Moses said to his brother Aaron, Take my place among my people, do right [by them], and do not follow the way of the corrupters."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 142)

Exodus 32:1
When the people saw how long it was taking Moses to come back down the mountain, they gathered around Aaron. “Come on,” they said, “make us some gods who can lead us. We don’t know what happened to this fellow Moses, who brought us here from the land of Egypt.”

Exodus 33:18
Moses responded, “Then show me your glorious presence.”
Exodus 33:20
But you may not look directly at my face, for no one may see me and live.”
Exodus 33:22

As my glorious presence passes by, I will hide you in the crevice of the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by.
ﻭَﻟَﻤَّﺎ ﺟَﺎٓﺀَ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﻟِﻤِﻴﻘٰﺘِﻨَﺎ ﻭَﻛَﻠَّﻤَﻪُۥ ﺭَﺑُّﻪُۥ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺭَﺏِّ ﺃَﺭِﻧِﻰٓ ﺃَﻧْﻈُﺮْ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻚَ ۚ  ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻟَﻦْ ﺗَﺮٰﻯﻨِﻰ ﻭَﻟٰﻜِﻦِ ﺍﻧْﻈُﺮْ ﺇِﻟَﻰ ﺍﻟْﺠَﺒَﻞِ ﻓَﺈِﻥِ ﺍﺳْﺘَﻘَﺮَّ ﻣَﻜَﺎﻧَﻪُۥ ﻓَﺴَﻮْﻑَ ﺗَﺮٰﻯﻨِﻰ ۚ  ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎ ﺗَﺠَﻠّٰﻰ ﺭَﺑُّﻪُۥ ﻟِﻠْﺠَﺒَﻞِ ﺟَﻌَﻠَﻪُۥ ﺩَﻛًّﺎ ﻭَﺧَﺮَّ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﺻَﻌِﻘًﺎ ۚ  ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎٓ ﺃَﻓَﺎﻕَ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺳُﺒْﺤٰﻨَﻚَ ﺗُﺒْﺖُ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻚَ ﻭَﺃَﻧَﺎ۠ ﺃَﻭَّﻝُ ﺍﻟْﻤُﺆْﻣِﻨِﻴﻦَ
"And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You
[Allah] said, You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me. But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 143)

ﻭَﺍﺗَّﺨَﺬَ ﻗَﻮْﻡُ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﻣِﻦۢ ﺑَﻌْﺪِﻩِۦ ﻣِﻦْ ﺣُﻠِﻴِّﻬِﻢْ ﻋِﺠْﻠًﺎ ﺟَﺴَﺪًﺍ ﻟَّﻪُۥ ﺧُﻮَﺍﺭٌ ۚ  ﺃَﻟَﻢْ ﻳَﺮَﻭْﺍ ﺃَﻧَّﻪُۥ ﻟَﺎ ﻳُﻜَﻠِّﻤُﻬُﻢْ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﻳَﻬْﺪِﻳﻬِﻢْ ﺳَﺒِﻴﻠًﺎ ۘ  ﺍﺗَّﺨَﺬُﻭﻩُ ﻭَﻛَﺎﻧُﻮﺍ ﻇٰﻠِﻤِﻴﻦَ
"And the people of Moses made, after [his departure], from their ornaments a calf - an image having a lowing sound. Did they not see that it could neither speak to them nor guide them to a way? They took it [for worship], and they were wrongdoers."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 148)

Exodus 32:4
Then Aaron took the gold, melted it down, and molded it into the shape of a calf. When the people saw it, they exclaimed, “O Israel, these are the gods who brought you out of the land of Egypt!”

ﻭَﻟَﻤَّﺎ ﺭَﺟَﻊَ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰٓ ﺇِﻟٰﻰ ﻗَﻮْﻣِﻪِۦ ﻏَﻀْﺒٰﻦَ ﺃَﺳِﻔًﺎ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺑِﺌْﺴَﻤَﺎ ﺧَﻠَﻔْﺘُﻤُﻮﻧِﻰ ﻣِﻦۢ ﺑَﻌْﺪِﻯٓ ۖ  ﺃَﻋَﺠِﻠْﺘُﻢْ ﺃَﻣْﺮَ ﺭَﺑِّﻜُﻢْ ۖ  ﻭَﺃَﻟْﻘَﻰ ﺍﻟْﺄَﻟْﻮَﺍﺡَ ﻭَﺃَﺧَﺬَ ﺑِﺮَﺃْﺱِ ﺃَﺧِﻴﻪِ ﻳَﺠُﺮُّﻩُۥٓ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻪِ ۚ  ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺍﺑْﻦَ ﺃُﻡَّ ﺇِﻥَّ ﺍﻟْﻘَﻮْﻡَ ﺍﺳْﺘَﻀْﻌَﻔُﻮﻧِﻰ ﻭَﻛَﺎﺩُﻭﺍ ﻳَﻘْﺘُﻠُﻮﻧَﻨِﻰ ﻓَﻠَﺎ ﺗُﺸْﻤِﺖْ ﺑِﻰَ ﺍﻟْﺄَﻋْﺪَﺍٓﺀَ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﺗَﺠْﻌَﻠْﻨِﻰ ﻣَﻊَ ﺍﻟْﻘَﻮْﻡِ ﺍﻟﻈّٰﻠِﻤِﻴﻦَ
"And when Moses returned to his people, angry and grieved , he said, How wretched is that by which you have replaced me after [my departure]. Were you impatient over the matter of your Lord?
And he threw down the tablets and seized his brother by [the hair of] his head, pulling him toward him. [Aaron] said, O son of my mother, indeed the people oppressed me and were about to kill me, so let not the enemies rejoice over me and do not place me among the wrongdoing people."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 150)

Exodus 32:19
When they came near the camp, Moses saw the calf and the dancing, and he burned with anger. He threw the stone tablets to the ground, smashing them at the foot of the mountain.
I've taken time to highlight all the Biblical stories plagiarized by Muhammad and whoever helped him to compile the Quran.
Also, to show you that the challenge by Muslims that we should bring any book that is similar to some verses of the Quran. Here you are, see the similarities with the Jewish scriptures.
Alaye ,we Muslim believe that Allah sent down books ,thats the Torah and injeel ,though we believe in the bible not the adulterated one u av today , so wat do u expect ?
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Alaye ,we Muslim believe that Allah sent down books ,thats the Torah and injeel ,though we believe in the bible not the adulterated one u av today , so wat do u expect ?

At what point did the injeel and the Torah get adulterated, and the quote I gave you from the Quran is what was stolen from the present day Bible, so what nonsense are you talking about?
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akhirastriver(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
advocatejare:

At what point did the injeel and the Torah get adulterated, and the quote I gave you from the Quran is what was stolen from the present day Bible, so what nonsense are you talking about?
The author of the bible is the author of the Quran, so wat rubbish ar u saying?
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

The author of the bible is the author of the Quran, so wat rubbish ar u saying?
Allah is an idol. Yahweh is the true God.

An unknown jinn that tormented Muhammad in the cave of Hira was the author of the Quran recitation to Muhammad.

Men who are inspired by God the most high, who were never tempted by any demons were the ones that wrote most of the Bible.

Every Islamic sources accept that Mohammed's grandfather Abd-Muttalib was a pagan, an idol worshipper. In fact scholars are of the opinion that because Abd-Muttalib was an idol worshipper, Muslims should not give his name to their children.

What is the name of the idol Abd-Muttalib worshipped? The idol was Hubal/Allah/Baal which is a moon god and whose logo was crescent moon and star the same logo Islam use today on the mosques and on the flags of Islamic nation

To prove his loyalty to his idol, Abd-Muttalib named one of his children after Allah, Abd-Allah(Abdallah) who Islamic source say is the father of Mohammed.

Mohammed simply continued the family business and religion and retained all the pagan practices of the worship of Allah and made only slight modifications to some like women doing tawaf naked(the modification was actually done by Abu Bakr and Mohammed didn't object):

"Narrated Abu Huraira:
On the Day of Nahr (10th of Dhul-Hijja, in the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet (ﷺ) when Abu Bakr was the leader of the pilgrims in that Hajj) Abu Bakr sent me along with other announcers to Mina to make a public announcement: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year and no naked person is allowed to perform the Tawaf around the Ka`ba. Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent `Ali to read out the Surat Bara'a (at-Tauba) to the people; so he made the announcement along with us on the day of Nahr in Mina: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year and no naked person is allowed to perform the Tawaf around the Ka`ba."
-Sahih al-Bukhari 369

And Baal/Allah/Hubal is a god of sexual immorality that is why he has promised his followers a brothel-like paradise in which sex will be the order of the day and also promised to make "young boys made eternal " available for those interested in boys.

"There will circulate among them young boys made eternal"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 17)

"Say, Shall I inform you of [something] better than that? For those who fear Allah will be gardens in the presence of their Lord beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and purified spouses and approval from Allah. And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants -"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 15)

"And [for them are] fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes,"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 22)

Even today, all sorts of sexual harassments take place at Islamic 'holiest' site the house of Allah in which for years women are sexually harassed and some of them have started speaking out with hashtag #MosqueMeToo

""It is during the tawaf that many women experience groping, handling and grabbing, says Eltahawy, according to the responses she's heard from women. "It's very crowded. At any given moment, there are thousands of men and women [circling Kaaba at one time].""
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/02/26/588855132/-mosquemetoo-gives-muslim-women-a-voice-about-sexual-misconduct-at-mecca?t=1589006156833

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akinbahm(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
advocatejare:

So Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510 is no longer an authentic source?

grin

Here we go again, I said go and research thoroughly nd make sure u understand the content very well b4 passing judgement... You only consulted to reply nd by doing that you wont be able to pass a valid conclusion...
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by advocatejare(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Akinbahm:

Here we go again, I said go and research thoroughly nd make sure u understand the content very well b4 passing judgement... You only consulted to reply nd by doing that you wont be able to pass a valid conclusion...
grin grin grin
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akhirastriver(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
advocatejare:

An unknown jinn that tormented Muhammad in the cave of Hira was the author of the Quran recitation to Muhammad.

Men who are inspired by God the most high, who were never tempted by any demons were the ones that wrote most of the Bible.

Every Islamic sources accept that Mohammed's grandfather Abd-Muttalib was a pagan, an idol worshipper. In fact scholars are of the opinion that because Abd-Muttalib was an idol worshipper, Muslims should not give his name to their children.

What is the name of the idol Abd-Muttalib worshipped? The idol was Hubal/Allah/Baal which is a moon god and whose logo was crescent moon and star the same logo Islam use today on the mosques and on the flags of Islamic nation

To prove his loyalty to his idol, Abd-Muttalib named one of his children after Allah, Abd-Allah(Abdallah) who Islamic source say is the father of Mohammed.

Mohammed simply continued the family business and religion and retained all the pagan practices of the worship of Allah and made only slight modifications to some like women doing tawaf naked(the modification was actually done by Abu Bakr and Mohammed didn't object):

And Baal/Allah/Hubal is a god of sexual immorality that is why he has promised his followers a brothel-like paradise in which sex will be the order of the day and also promised to make "young boys made eternal " available for those interested in boys.

Even today, all sorts of sexual harassments take place at Islamic 'holiest' site the house of Allah in which for years women are sexually harassed and some of them have started speaking out with hashtag #MosqueMeToo

""It is during the tawaf that many women experience groping, handling and grabbing, says Eltahawy, according to the responses she's heard from women. "It's very crowded. At any given moment, there are thousands of men and women [circling Kaaba at one time].""
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/02/26/588855132/-mosquemetoo-gives-muslim-women-a-voice-about-sexual-misconduct-at-mecca?t=1589006156833
bla bla bla , u ure sef u know wat ure saying is not true , no backing from the Quran . Yes abu muttalib worshipped idol but he Neva opposed Muhammad's religion ,he supported him and gave him protection from the people of Makkah ,
And abt the moon ,walohi walohi we don't worship the moon ,its just our calender ,we use lunar month any sane person knows this .
And Islam doesn't support harassment to any gender ,that claim of urs that they do grabbing etc during tawaf may be true and may not be true , but Islam doesn't support that ,get that into ur thick skull
Re: Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an by Akhirastriver(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
advocatejare:

Yes Allah promised us virgins in jannah ,if u don't commit zina before marriage . so wats ur problem with that, is it affecting u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Muslim, Have You Ever Asked Yourself; What's Next After Death? / Hajj: Meaning Of Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk / Qur'an: Human Rights, Freedom & Equity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.