Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Edit You Own Video. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Edit You Own Video. (401 Views)

Create Your Own Video Cartoon Animation / I Need Someone Who Can Edit A Video! / Guys Pls What App Is Been Used To Edit This Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edit You Own Video. by bancoleh: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Description
The video depict how to transparent text with the video in the background, there are easy steps require to make it possible and quick, it's captivating and interesting, it made the text blends exactly with the background.
NOTE: Opacity option under COMPOSITING was the key to actualise this video, WATCH and kindly PLEASE SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v__k_-BRcDE
Re: Edit You Own Video. by Seniorwriter(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2020
OP you need to do a unique Youtube INTRO that will boost your number of views & subscriptions.

Thank me later.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Edit You Own Video. by bancoleh: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thanks for the advise, will work on it

(1) (Reply)

Book Illustrator Needed / Portrait Dual Lightning Effect Tutorial In Photoshop / 3D Animation Of Omo T And Gnevieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.