Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Edit Videos With Inshot!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Edit Videos With Inshot!! (1972 Views)

Make Your Photos Come Alive With Inshot Color Grading / 5 Cinematic Film Transitions Made With Inshot App (inshot Tutorial) / Discover The Easiest Way To Create Professional Videos With Smartphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Finehotbro(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is a short and simple tutorial on how to edit your video with Inshot.

1 Like

Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Finehotbro(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
First download the app from playstore and allow the necessary permissions.
Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Finehotbro(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Three icons are gonna booth out;one says video and the others-pictures and collage
Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Finehotbro(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Click on the video icon

Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Finehotbro(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Clicking on the video icon ; you'll get these on your screen.so, click on the "NEW" button;thats creating a new project

Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Finehotbro(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
SELECTING A VIDEO
Makesure you've permitted the app to access your device storage.]

After pressing the button: you'll get all Video files showing on your screen;so select which one to edit

Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Finehotbro(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
I choosed my video ;with this action you'll see all the tools for editing your video

Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Finehotbro(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
The picture above is showing the video am editing and which canvas to use
Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Finehotbro(m): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
CROPPING MY VIDEO
you used mic in your video and you want it showing while rendering the video;well you don't have to be a pro just cropp it off.
The step is simple; touch any targeted spot then drag it to your willing position.That way you can crop out other things

Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Finehotbro(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
INTERPRETING EVERY'TIN.
This step might be the sole purpose or aim everybody is editing his/her video.

Down,in the middle of the tools;is written "TEXT" .here you type the text you wanna input and then change the colour and the opacity and even widen the text

Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Finehotbro(m): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
I DON'T LIKE MY VIDS. POSITION
Then you have to rotate it.
You can find this function at the bottom of your video;all you have to do is click on it continuously until you get your desired position for the video

Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Finehotbro(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
OH!!ONE LAST STEP!!
how would you not like to add music to video.
Click on the music icon then choose what music you want.

Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Finehotbro(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Although the app has it own music asset-awesome! isn't it?

Also click on the volume button to edit the music.; fade and stuffs

Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Finehotbro(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ok that's the least I can explain for now.watch for "how to edit video with power director"!!

Well for Inshot;apart from the ones I've mentioned,there are numerous functionalities to edit your video like trimming,..etc
And also you can customise your video quality !

Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by OreSho(f): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nice one. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Ademat7(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
You are doing well
Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Octopus3000: 2:07am On Sep 03, 2020
sounds great!
Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Please bro how do I make video by only inputing words and sound tracks.... Like typing the videos in words and adding small small sounds. Thanks
Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by HawkToBar(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Kittex7:
Please bro how do I make video by only inputing words and sound tracks.... Like typing the videos in words and adding small small sounds. Thanks
You mean a video with words on screen and a soundtrack on it? IF YES, contact me: 07018270213 or www.mylinks.ng/ZionTrends
Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Mensorty(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello. It all depends on your goals. What exactly videos do you have and what do you need to do with them? What operations? I think you should share more details because there are a lot of different software nowadays. For example I work with Leawo Video Converter but it is paid.
Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Wiwwolt: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello. I can say that nowadays with the increase in the quality of video capture on smartphones, these are replacing cameras, sometimes even at professional levels. But still we need to edit videos, for example cut them, crop, add voice, music and so on. I usually do all these operations via online services, for example here https://www.fastreel.com/video-cutter.html you can trim videos or choose any other necessary tool.
Re: Edit Videos With Inshot!! by Gjewel(f): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kittex7: Please bro how do I make video by only inputing words and sound tracks.... Like typing the videos in words and adding small small sounds. Thanks

You can use Legend app for your text/image only advert. The music can be added using Inshot. You save all the text animation from Legend and use the Inshot App to merge together to give an amazing video

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Skills And Job Opportunity! Study Animation And Filmmaking Abuja Or Barbados / Graphic Artist Needed Urgently / Images Of A Little Girl Who Spent Her First Ten Years Of Life Growing Up In The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.