Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election (19970 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by princealexndre(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ekez:
PDP ti takeover
This man we are talking about sef I don’t know his name, but Akeredolu I know since.. I vote for the Person not the Party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by hush15: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Failed Mission. He looks desperate. I am sure PDP will not give him the ticket.

Maybe but if I was Aketi, I would focus on getting well. Its only those alive that get to celebrate o. If Ajumobi's death is anything to go by for him, na to take life jeje and let his cousin and him enjoy so everybody is happy
Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by princealexndre(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
Agboola Ajayi is not a Gubernatorial material. He will only cause crisis in Ondo PDP with his inordinate ambition and treacherous moves.

I just hope he has settled his WAEC certificate issue because the court won't grant him a waiver on that. lipsrsealed
The man won’t win sef, Because nobody knows him. It’s Akeredolu we know

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by Fox12(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
[b][/b]
YorubaKinging:
Foolish generation
When will you realize these people don't give a Bleep about you

PDP and APC are the same thing

Don't go out to vote anymore

Or you're part of the problem

Voting is exercising our franchise.Giving up voting is giving up hope for a better Nigeria.
Let’s just start seeing beyond the two jokers party.

1 Like

Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by kolade560: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
bigfish3k:
This guy should have waited for his turn
He is desperate
Mr God tell us his time

1 Like

Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by AsawanaDgreat: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
APC and PDP are tag teams
Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by ecclize: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
he is playing to the gallery failed ambition...
Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by Perkins2018: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Noel19:

But you didn't feel uncomfortable with the rubbish Tinubu was doing in Lagos State, from the way he rubbished Fashola to Ambode and the way he has cornered all the assets in the state or can you say Tinubus' own doesn't reek too much of desperation and greed.

You guys are a BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES and nothing more.

What brought Tinubu into this discussion? Why don’t you use abia state as example? Must you igbos perish with Tinubu’s name in your mouth?
Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by Alkason: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
felixeno:
The deputy governor tasted power and his lust for power grew. Now he wants to challenge to governor for the first seat of the state.

Akeredolu is not a good candidate. So Agboola made a good choice. Left for PDP to get the ticket right.

1 Like

Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by bigfish3k: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
kolade560:

Mr God tell us his time
It would have been neater if he finished his 2nd term as deputy and his boss will support him for his quest to a greater height

The above is only possible if they are in good terms and his boss is treating him well
Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by Joefat: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Failed Mission. He looks desperate. I am sure PDP will not give him the ticket.

I'd they even gave him the ticket. He will still lost last last.
Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by kolade560: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
bigfish3k:

It would have been neater if he finished his 2nd term as deputy and his boss will support him for his quest to a greater height

The above is only possible if they are in good terms and his boss is treating him well

And u think his boss will want him become Governor after being deputy for eight years? where in Nigeria has this happened b4?

1 Like

Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by bigfish3k: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
kolade560:

And u think his boss will want him become Governor after being deputy for eight years? where in Nigeria has this happened b4?
Zamfara
Kano

1 Like

Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by kolade560: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
bigfish3k:
Zamfara Kano
Aboki get sense?

1 Like

Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by HRMK: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
STOP BN FOOLED BY POLITICIANS!NO DFFCE BTW APC AND PDP!LOOK FOR A FRESH PARTY ENTIRELY!!
Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by samdaisi: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Please I am sure if Agboola can donate #6billions naira for secondus and his crews in NWC to give him automatic ticket for others aspiring candidate to stepdown for him on the day of their primary election
Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by illicit(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
SOWORE
Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by Ademoore07(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I don't know and can't place it; but there is something about this deputy Governor that makes me feel uncomfortable. Maybe he reeks too much of desperation and greed.
He was someone i knew right from my early teenage days. I used to visit him at his rented apartment in okitipupa in 1997. He was a solid grassroot politician. Unfortunately, he hardly remember those who brought him into power.
Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by Ademoore07(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
princealexndre:
The man won’t win sef, Because nobody knows him. It’s Akeredolu we know
Let me correct you a bit. He is well known by many but he won't win the primary. Even Aketi will loose. The election is between olusola oke of apc and any pdp candidate.

1 Like

Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by Sammy07: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ademoore07:
He was someone i knew right from my childhood days. I used to visit him at his rented apartment in okitipupa in 1997. He was a solid grassroot politician. Unfortunately, he hardly remember those who brought him into power.

shocked shocked

Childhood you say??
Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by XXLMANDIGO: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Are you also a Political figure or you deviated??
Ademoore07:
He was someone i knew right from my childhood days. I used to visit him at his rented apartment in okitipupa in 1997. He was a solid grassroot politician. Unfortunately, he hardly remember those who brought him into power.
Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by Noel19: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Perkins2018:

What brought Tinubu into this discussion? Why don’t you use abia state as example? Must you igbos perish with Tinubu’s name in your mouth?

See what Tinubu has done to you Afonjas.

By 2025 every Afonja youths both graduates and non graduates will be on the road, bus stops and garages collecting levy for the man at Bourdilion under the supervision of the commander-in-chief-of all Agberos, the one and only Mc.Oluomo

Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by Bennycollins: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Politics is a game of interest. Established politicians are thought to have higher political value. Before such happens, key and important members of the party who matter are well settled. Those who are left out in the settlement don't matter and the ones complaining. Sometimes they so make noise so the opposite parties can buy them over.
2by40ft:
This tactic of desperation by PDP will put it back in same problem it was before. Many loyal members will will feel cheated by these kind of overhead transfer.
Re: PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election by ayenale1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fela said and i quote from his lyrics: double wahala for deadi body and the owner of deadi body...its going to be double tragedy for this man, loosing deputy gov and governorship ticket.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Despite Clocking 60: Accountant-General Idris & Boboye Oyeyemi Still In Office / Demolition Of Illegal Shops At Agric, Ikorodu Lagos (Photos) / Grace Ibru Dies At 77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.