Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

10 Detailed Hacks To Keep Your Pc/smartphone Alive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 10 Detailed Hacks To Keep Your Pc/smartphone Alive (260 Views)

A Detailed Review About The Cashnetusa / How To Use Your PC With The Latest MTN Free Browsing On Your Android / Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Detailed Hacks To Keep Your Pc/smartphone Alive by NaijTecho: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Welcome Reader. Today, we'll be looking at 10 detailed hacks to keep your smartphone or PC up and running. Speaking of hacks or tips, i am actually referring to those things that seem little but are actually essential in keeping your smartphone alive and well.

On the First section, we will be looking at the Smartphone Tips

[img]https://1.bp..com/-xeCidrVXw_Y/Xv3Z_URp6CI/AAAAAAAADJc/T8sUQoRzq5YaDzXccWhTrgrTkwNJNxzlQCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/PC%2Band%2BMobile.JPG[/img]

Smartphone Tips:

1. Grab A Good Memory Or SD Card:

Now i think i have to state the reason why we need a good memory or SD card. Well having an SD card should reduce the amount of space which is heaped on your phone's internal memory. Now if your phone memory is kind of occupied or filled up, this could lead to your Smartphone freezing or hanging unnecessarily. As we all know, our smartphone's internal memory is actually our device root storage which may contain our Android's system files, settings backup, app data, obb files etc; so a virus attack on this location could be fatal and this could lead to data loss.

Tip: Deleting files recklessly on the Android folder could lead to instant data wipe or reset of your Smartphone. Please thread with caution.

2. Only Make Use Of Recommended Chargers:

Making use of any kind of charger for your Smartphone could kill and suck up your battery juice thus reducing your battery's life span. I know we all want our battery to zapp from 32 to 60% in a period of 30 minutes even without our smartphone having the fast-charge capability but know that it's doing your battery more harm than good. In getting a good charger, you could visit your Smartphone's store or outlets and buy the recommended charger for your device

3. Don't Install App From Unknown Sources:

I know this might sound hard for us to do since almost all the app we make use of Sometimes aren't from play store but i really think it's worth it. You might not know how badly installing app from unknown sources could harm your Smartphone.

Below are the dangers of installing apps from unknown sources:

1. Malware could come into your device via apps from unknown sources
2. Key loggers could find their way into your smartphone
3. Unknown apps could pose greater risk to your device
4. Sometimes, it is not worth it.

Now with this feature turned off, only apps which are Google verified could be installed on your Smartphone.

If you wish to keep this settings on, then you're on your own.

4. Don't Overcharge Your Smartphone's Battery:

How do you feel if you're being forced to eat more after getting full?? i guess you feel uncomfortable right??. Well that's how your Smartphone feel after getting to 100% and still being forced to take more. Your Smartphone being left in the power source even after getting to 100% could damage the battery life badly and it's advisable by me To keep your Smartphone's battery between 80 and 30% at all times if possible.

Continue Reading: https://www.naijtecho.com.ng/2020/07/10-detailed-hacks-for-pc-and-mobile.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recover My Banned Facebook And Watsapp? / Laptop, Phone, And ICT Guru Is Here / Toshiba Quits PC Business For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.