Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Why You Should Save Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Should Save Money (214 Views)

Here Are 7 Essential Reasons Why You Should Save Money / Why You Should Save Money / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Save Money by VirtueDigest: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2020
Imbibing the act of saving your money is very important in the journey of life. No matter how little, saving money allows you to enjoy greater security in life. When you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fall back should something unexpected happen.

Almost all of us have had a deal with some form of procrastination over the years, waiting until the last minute to begin research papers or inspections. For most of us, long-delayed assignment while others, uncompleted projects are what we have been dragging feet to attend to.

Financial procrastination is something entirely different. It is a big and expensive deal. A nugget of wisdom says, “when it comes to finances, do not postpone the big decisions just because you are still young and carefree. When you do, you are likely to end up old and poor.”

Saving money gives freedom. You’d probably ask yourself, why save for later when I can get what I want today? Even if you don’t know what you are saving for right now, you will likely find something you want to save for in the future....

Read more: https://virtuedigest.com/saving-why-you-should-save-money/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy $150,000 Worth Of Btc / HOW To Trade Crypto Currencies On Binance And Earndaily With Izzycryptocommunity / I Don't Know How To Refer That's Fine, Come In As A STOCKIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.