Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

32 inch Lg LED Tv for sale - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 32 inch Lg LED Tv for sale (3470 Views)

Free Digital Tv Stations On Lg Led Tv Without Any Decoder / My Ps4 Graphics Looks Fuzzy On A 1080p Led TV / Hisense 32 Inch Tv Vs. TCL 32 Inch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 inch Lg LED Tv for sale by nams77: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
bro tbh, I didnt pay attention to it

I just bought it that day and I was asked to pay 1700# as insurance fee.. but a girl working there said it would reduce cost of screen repairs.. I no put attention tbh.. if I don reach house i go check the document given to me sha..

I just want to know if I'm gonna pay, make the engineer no go scam me.. but I believe its just high voltage and it shouldn't cost much
If possible, you can show it here. I don't think the insurance was actually necessary if it was going to span duration of one year alongside the warranty.
See what the details of the insurance is then you can know what to claim for
Re: 32 inch Lg LED Tv for sale by kmaster007: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2020
Olayinka8793:
Abeg, do you have an idea of the cost?
Nt really
Re: 32 inch Lg LED Tv for sale by nams77: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2020
gift2xl:

Which is the best to prevent it from getting burnt. Tv guide or stabilizer. I got my from LG store for #66,400 32inc
I would prefer the stabilizer. It does two function.
Regulate the current. if it is low, it is boosted up.
Secondly, it also prevents damage to your equipment as it has a fuse at the back that will be damaged in the event of power surge instead of the appliance. It is easier to replace a damaged stabilizer fuse( about50-100 naira) than to repair or replace an appliance

Cc. Olayinka8793
Re: 32 inch Lg LED Tv for sale by Olayinka8793(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Minjim:

On Jumia now.
Thanks bro. I intend going to one LG showroom l know to purchase it directly, but of you think buying online is better, I might consider it.
Re: 32 inch Lg LED Tv for sale by Olayinka8793(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2020
nams77:

If u actually bought the TV from a reliable outlet, and it is still under warranty, then take it to them to fix. Dont give it to road side technician if it is still under warranty, it will void the warranty.

I dont get what u mean by insurance? Are you referring to warranty as insurance or you did a separate insurance cover for TV? If so, what are the terms and condition.

A simply Stabilizer connection would have prevented this
your last statement sir, is a stabilizer and power surge the same thing?
If no do they perform the same function?
Which is more important to prevent a TV from blowing off due to high voltage?
Re: 32 inch Lg LED Tv for sale by nams77: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Olayinka8793:
Thanks bro. I intend going to one LG showroom l know to purchase it directly, but of you think buying online is better, I might consider it.
If u are close to a big showroom/lg depot then buy there
Re: 32 inch Lg LED Tv for sale by kmaster007: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Olayinka8793:
Abeg, do you have an idea of the cost?
no idea
Re: 32 inch Lg LED Tv for sale by gift2xl: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
nams77:

I would prefer the stabilizer. It does two function.
Regulate the current. if it is low, it is boosted up.
Secondly, it also prevents damage to your equipment as it has a fuse at the back that will be damaged in the event of power surge instead of the appliance. It is easier to replace a damaged stabilizer fuse( about50-100 naira) than to repair or replace an appliance

Cc. Olayinka8793

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 32 inch Lg LED Tv for sale by Minjim: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Olayinka8793:

Jumia will bring it to you and if not satisfied within 1 week you can return it

1 Like

Re: 32 inch Lg LED Tv for sale by candyguyofficia(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
na because I no too dey watch tv atall bro. And i no dey dey house sometimes.. i just set my room incase I get visitor..

Abeg shey insurance go cover am? And normally if I want to repair it outside without going to lg office how much he go Cost? The lg engineer said make I reason am money to make my work fast, I just tell am say when I'm coming I go find am something... .abeg answer the two questions pls..thanks
The first question you raised depend on the nature of the insurance and what the insurance tend to insure. I will suggest you upload the document (insurance) so we could evaluate it.
On the second question you raised, well I'm not a television technician but should a purported insurance claim to cover the specified damage or not as long as you got the appliance from an authorized dealer it's best you return the appliance back to them, should you take the TV to a road side repairer or "an expert" that is not authorized, the moment such repairer in (extreme case) lose the screw your warranty or insurance becomes automatically void and of no effect. It's for this reason among others I suggest you take the appliance back to the dealer.
I believe the insurance is intended to cover the cost of damage to screen and not problem related to power surge but I WON'T speculate why I suggest you send a copy of the insurance (if possible) and a copy of the product "warranty" so you can know your stance and how best to go about it. That is if you fully covered or if you have to make part payment as cost of repair.
Re: 32 inch Lg LED Tv for sale by seanwilliam(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
candyguyofficia:

The first question you raised depend on the nature of the insurance and what the insurance tend to insure. I will suggest you upload the document (insurance) so we could evaluate it.
On the second question you raised, well I'm not a television technician but should a purported insurance claim to cover the specified damage or not as long as you got the appliance from an authorized dealer it's best you return the appliance back to them, should you take the TV to a road side repairer or "an expert" that is not authorized, the moment such repairer in (extreme case) lose the screw your warranty or insurance becomes automatically void and of no effect. It's for this reason among others I suggest you take the appliance back to the dealer.
I believe the insurance is intended to cover the cost of damage to screen and not problem related to power surge but I WON'T speculate why I suggest you send a copy of the insurance (if possible) and a copy of the product "warranty" so you can know your stance and how best to go about it. That is if you fully covered or if you have to make part payment as cost of repair.
I just dey reach house now... I'm a typical Africa wey no dey read terms and conditions. I just dey read am now self grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Older Flagships Or New Budget Phones? / Watch Live And Free Dstv Channels - Netflix On Your Smartphones - Url, Mac - Ip / Tecno Camon C8 OTA Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.