Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Any Visual Foxpro Programmer Out There ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Visual Foxpro Programmer Out There ? (1316 Views)

Visual Foxpro Programmer Needed Urgently / Any Visual Foxpro User Here / Programming With Microsoft Visual Foxpro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Visual Foxpro Programmer Out There ? by ray4life(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2007
I have been following this forum for a while now, and I've noticed that nobody has ever mentioned visual foxpro as a database development tool.

And as a die hard visual foxpro programmer it makes me begin to wonder "Am I alone out here ?"

If you like visual foxpro like I do, please holla !
Re: Any Visual Foxpro Programmer Out There ? by Kamali(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2007
i used to be a Visual Fox pro programmer too but on discovering that it is going into extinction,i quickly changeg gear to other more viable options like Vb and .net.
My advise is that u do the same before u discover it is too late to do that
Re: Any Visual Foxpro Programmer Out There ? by ray4life(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2007
extinction ? kamali, you make visual foxpro look like a dinosaur.
I don't know if you have read this, but microsoft has pledged to support foxpro till the year 2014 and foxpro still has a very large user base (outside nigeria of course !).
If your looking for a very fast (RAD) no other tool does it better than foxpro.

so please, kamali i beg you to check out the version the version 9.

PS: I hate to break this to you, but microsoft has axed VB and you know that VB and VB.NET are not exactly the same.

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Your Mobile Apps From Reversed Engineering / Please What Is This Algorithm That Compares............ / I Want To Learn How To Program Microcontrollers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.