Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Improve Your Skills With 27 Verbal/Num Aptitude Test Materials Now For N500 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Improve Your Skills With 27 Verbal/Num Aptitude Test Materials Now For N500 (285 Views)

Passing Your Job Aptitude Test Is Not As Difficult As You Think It Is... / Are You Preparing For Aptitude Test? / Job Aptitude Test/Exam Materials(PROMO ENDS TODAY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Improve Your Skills With 27 Verbal/Num Aptitude Test Materials Now For N500 by macovenny: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Would you like to improve your test-taking ability and ultimately increase your scores?

Exposure to these materials will help you develop your skills, recognize repetitive question styles/patterns and boost your confidence.

Are you anxious and worried about how you’ll perform in your test?

Anybody faced with an opportunity like this— will feel the same way.

But...

These negative feelings can often lead to low scores in your aptitude test.

Which may DESTROY your chances of taking a crucial step towards your dream job.

A study by AssestmentDay(a test admin) on the performance of people before and after practice...

Gave results of an improvement of up to 25%!

They said “The reason for this immense increase is because candidates use less mental energy on the newness of the situation.

And more free mental energy allocated to answering the question.”

Hence, as you practice and improve— the lower your test anxiety and the better your performance.

Magic Questions??
I’m not offering you some ‘magic’ hoopla that’ll grant you supernatural abilities and 100% success— without effort.

But an opportunity for you to practice questions and solutions that’ll introduce you to new techniques...

IMPROVE your performance and add a boost of confidence in your abilities.

These materials contain:
•100 Dragnet Numerical Question & Solutions
•Workforce Ability Test 2,3,4,5— 50 Questions each
•672 AssestmentDay Questions & Solutions

Value=N2000

I studied these questions and a few other resource materials in preparation for my aptitude test some months back.

Currently, I have no use for them and I’m sharing with you(through email) for N500— the price of a few snacks and refreshment that’ll barely last you a day.

Guarantee
As guarantee for your money, I’ll send sample AssestmentDay materials for your evaluation before you own the full pack.

If you don’t like them— you don’t give me a dime and I’ll apologize for wasting your time.

Make hay while the sun shines
You cannot have access to these materials 24hrs after this post.

I only make deals with decisive people.

Bonus
You can learn a lot about Resume writing, Cover letters, Job hunting techniques and Interviews from these Job materials that’ll be sent with the pack.

They include:
•Quick Start Job Guide
•A Job Seeker’s Guide to the Galaxy
•CVs and Cover Letter Guide

I’m happy to contribute to your success, click the link below to get your free samples.
https:///2347062040946?text=Hello%F0%9F%91%8B....I%E2%80%99m%20interested%20in%20the%20free%20aptitude%20test%20samples%F0%9F%99%82

Talk to you soon...

Re: Improve Your Skills With 27 Verbal/Num Aptitude Test Materials Now For N500 by macovenny: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
https:///2347062040946?text=Hello%F0%9F%91%8B....I%E2%80%99m%20interested%20in%20the%20free%20aptitude%20test%20samples%F0%9F%99%82
Re: Improve Your Skills With 27 Verbal/Num Aptitude Test Materials Now For N500 by macovenny: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Improve Your Skills With 27 Verbal/Num Aptitude Test Materials Now For N500 by macovenny: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Important / #Printing Business Opportunity & Mentorship! !! !!! / Osun State Batch B Stream 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.