Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Join Lion Share With The Best Team - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Lion Share With The Best Team (350 Views)

Why Autoxify Will Be Better Than Forsage And Lion's Share / Lion Share Is Here, Join The New Smart Contract Before It Is Launched / Who Takes The Lion Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Lion Share With The Best Team by Djrt(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lion share smart contract based on Ethereum block chain creates opportunities to accumulate and save enough Ethereum with a registration capital of 0.055ethereum funded in your trust wallet.

It's the opportunity we never had with Forsage, it is yet to launch and as you all know, the early registrars accumulated way much Ethereum than the late registrars... I guess we all know what I mean by this.

Lion's share is another opportunity that could turn lives around, let's do the right thing please. It launches this week and I have the date which I won't be posting here.

Do well to join my team's group with the link below;

https:// chat . whatsapp . com / EIh4A7MC9Q7HSJNFxJ8tdb (please remove spaces)

or send me a direct message to join my group

zero seven zero eight eight seven one two three four nine

(1) (Reply)

China Preorder Group / Affordable Professional Accounting Services / I Will Design Catchy And Beautiful Flyer Design For Just 1k (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.