Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Do You Make Of This Story On John Terry By The Sun - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Do You Make Of This Story On John Terry By The Sun (8894 Views)

I Have Lost My Respect On John Terry- Ian Wright / John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand / John Terry Appointed Player-manager For England For Euro' 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Make Of This Story On John Terry By The Sun by topeorekoy(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2007
Cheat Terry at it again

By CLODAGH HARTLEY
and TONY BONNICI

RANDY England ace John Terry romped in his Bentley with a blonde teenager just hours after they met.

The Chelsea captain let 17-year-old Jenny Barker perform a sex act in a car park.

The England defender — a Champions League bonker — scored with sexy fan Jenny just hours after she asked for his autograph in a car park.

Terry, who complimented the beauty on her skimpy thong, went on to send her explicit text messages begging for X-rated snaps and suggesting a party with a brunette pal.

He wrote: “I want to **** both of you . . . I'm going to give you both the best ******* ever.”

And later that day Jenny was pleasuring the sex-mad star in his flashy sports car.

Terry, 25, romped with the 17-year-old just weeks after promising long-suffering fiancée Toni Poole he would never play away again after a string of previous slips.

He first met 30D Jenny as he parked his Bentley Continental in Esher, Surrey, on his way to a bank earlier this week.

Jenny, who was with two friends, said: “He saw us in our car smiling so we got out and asked him for his autograph.

“He told us that if we gave him our addresses he would send us photos of himself.

“He said, ‘Come here gorgeous’ and put his arm round me as my friend took a photo. Then he told us he would send us signed photos and invitations to the Chelsea Christmas party.

“Next he put his number in my phone. As he walked off he smiled and said, ‘Text me’. So I did it immediately to say hello.

“When I got home I got a text from him saying, ‘Hello sexy, hopefully meeting you and the girls if you fancy it? I busy until about 10 but will be free after that. What you doing sexy. Loved your thong by the way’.

“I replied saying I was happy to meet and asked who he was coming with as I was intending to come with my friends.

“He said it might be too short notice to bring someone else and asked, ‘Will I do’? He added, ‘I’m sure the 4 of us can think of something to do? ha ha Bleep’.

“Then he rang me and said, ‘Do you want to meet up for a little kiss before we meet later’?

“I said yes and he told me to come back to the car park.”

Jenny and her pals then drove to the car park, where Terry — who yesterday flew to Geneva for England’s friendly against Argentina — met her again.

Jenny said: “I got into his car and he said he liked my thong.

“He asked to see it properly, I was a bit shy and said ‘No’, and he said, ‘Go on, just give me a look’. So I did.

“He smiled and put on sexy Luther Vandross music from a selection on a huge screen in the car. Then he put my hand on his crotch. We were kissing and cuddling and he put my hand down his tracksuit bottoms and under his boxer shorts. One thing led to another but we did not have sex. I didn’t want to give in to him like I can imagine every other girl does.

When we finished I asked him, ‘Do you have a girlfriend?’ He looked at me with big puppy dog eyes and said, ‘Yeah I do’. I asked, ‘Is she at home?’ He said, ‘Yeah’.”

Jenny said Terry, who scores a lot for a defender, then began flirting with her unnamed brunette friend. Next day, she said, the texts resumed.

Jenny, from Esher, said: “He wrote, ‘Oh my God I want to **** both of you, I want to watch you ******* each other’s ******* and ******** on my *** ****, then ******* me. I want one of you ****** me and the other ******* ** my ****. I’m going to give you both the best ******* ever. I want you right now, send me a naughty picture’. He made it clear he wanted me and my dark-haired friend. I said about the picture, ‘Don’t you want to see the real thing’? That’s the last contact we had.”

Jenny’s friend Jess Herbert, 17, confirmed: “Jenny was in Terry’s car for quite a while talking and obviously getting close. We drove off and when we returned Jenny looked flushed. He was obviously keen on her.”

HERE IS THE LINK:
www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005520458,00.html
Re: What Do You Make Of This Story On John Terry By The Sun by somze(f): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2007
It likely that it's (or some part of it) is true. Its not the first time i've heard of his off-pitch antics. A lot of players have a life that you may not approve of but thats not our business as far as it does not affect their game.

Stick to their play on the pitch.
Re: What Do You Make Of This Story On John Terry By The Sun by topeorekoy(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2007
ANYWAY, I AGREE A LOT OF PLAYERS DO THAT. EVEN BABAYARO WAS ACCUSED OF DOING THAT OR MAYBE HE DID IT.

topeorekoy:

When we finished I asked him, ‘Do you have a girlfriend?’ He looked at me with big puppy dog eyes and said, ‘Yeah I do’. I asked, ‘Is she at home?’ He said, ‘Yeah’.”

HERE IS THE LINK:

thats the part i love about him, he didnt deny that he has a girlfriend bt the girl didnt mind.

topeorekoy:

Jenny said Terry, who scores a lot for a defender, then began flirting with her unnamed brunette friend. Next day, she said, the texts resumed.

Jenny, from Esher, said: “He wrote, ‘Oh my God I want to **** both of you, I want to watch you ******* each other’s ******* and ******** on my *** ****, then ******* me. I want one of you ****** me and the other ******* ** my ****. I’m going to give you both the best ******* ever. I want you right now, send me a naughty picture’. He made it clear he wanted me and my dark-haired friend. I said about the picture, ‘Don’t you want to see the real thing’? That’s the last contact we had.”

HERE IS THE LINK:

this is what i dont like abt him. anyway i dont blame him for doing that. i guess it was the way the ladies presented themselves to him. he saw free f**k and he went for it.
he is getting married now, he shld just do the last and go back no more

(1) (Reply)

Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? / Manchester City Vs Bournemouth Carabao Cup : 2 - 1 On 24th September 2020 / Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.