Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn (18808 Views)

Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N41.60 Trillion, Says DMO / Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / Ekiti Debt Profile Hits N120bn As Fayose Bows Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by Randy111(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
The Buzu or is it even Bubu in ASO rock is probably not even aware. That's where we find ourselves. The dullard doesn't even understand the implications of such
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by zudozz: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
na buhari obasanjo atiku abudsalam jonathan babangida abacha THEIR CHILDREN and THEIR CHILDREN CHILDREN dey own trillion. Me am not owing anyone 1 cent in this my life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by Mayng01(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
20 trillion of that money had been looted.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by Destinylink(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by afecgivers: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
This people will just kill me for nothing with all these money they are calling. Where are all these money they borrowed? What kind of country is this God.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by Yemianne: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lmaoo i swear.
quote author=JohnnyPalmer post=91344152]They will eventually sell this country off to the Chinese

Government of borrow borrow and looting[/quote]
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by Popularity(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
It will reach zillion by the time Northerners stop dealing with this country
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by teefaht(f): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gbese grin
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by aribs(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
ScholarRidwan:
Dear Good people of Nairaland, please kindly take a minute to read.
 Earlier this year I got an admission offer from a school in US but my application could not be evaluated for funding due to late submission. I had to differ the offer till next year and will have to submit  GRE score that was initially waived because of the pandemic to be evaluated for funding.

I was told if i could write the GRE and score very high coupled with my good academic background I'm sure going to get the funding. I already saved about 50k for the exam until I was told I'll be needing an International passport for the registration. I inquired about the cost of doing that which was 17800 on getting to immigration I spent nothing less than 40k to get the passport done. Now I'm I've just 10k left and the cost of the exam is 60k.

And the reason why I've to register now is.because there are not so many centers and if one does not register early enough (at least 3months prior) the scheduled date might not fit into your plan because of limited centers, and in my case my result must've been ready by December so I can be evaluated early enough when there would be more funding available and less competition.

I was able to raise the initial 50k by going to site with Surveyors and work as an instrument operator but the whole pandemic issue has affected the availability of jobs already and I'm even still being owed. So, I'm pleading with eyes full of tears to any kind hearted person to please come to my aid and support my ambition. I'm very positive of acing this exam and getting a full funding.
Can you support this with evidence?
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Buhari can borrow more to pay the outstanding debt naa abi he no get where to borrow again?
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mtcheew! That one nah chikeny money; E still dey do press up...
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by bigpicture001: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
ScholarRidwan:
 Earlier this year I got an admission offer from a school in US but my application could not be evaluated for funding due to late submission. I had to differ the offer till next year and will have to submit  GRE score that was initially waived because of the pandemic to be evaluated for funding.

I was told if i could write the GRE and score very high coupled with my good academic background I'm sure going to get the funding. I already saved about 50k for the exam until I was told I'll be needing an International passport for the registration. I inquired about the cost of doing that which was 17800 on getting to immigration I spent nothing less than 40k to get the passport done. Now I'm I've just 10k left and the cost of the exam is 60k.

And the reason why I've to register now is.because there are not so many centers and if one does not register early enough (at least 3months prior) the scheduled date might not fit into your plan because of limited centers, and in my case my result must've been ready by December so I can be evaluated early enough when there would be more funding available and less competition.

I was able to raise the initial 50k by going to site with Surveyors and work as an instrument operator but the whole pandemic issue has affected the availability of jobs already and I'm even still being owed. So, I'm pleading with eyes full of tears to any kind hearted person to please come to my aid and support my ambition. I'm very positive of acing this exam and getting a full funding.

Your struggling financially whether pandemic or not... Going abroad for school is a very expensive gesture... Dnt waste your megre money on what you can't finish... It's a very long tin to do.................

You will later need millions!
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by Wizvicky(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nairaoddz:
Good for us

Thank God, I don't care
Just hustle and enjoy
If you're into b*tting you're good to go

Mention me so you can get it ,den appreciate
Nairaodds keep mking wonders

. I'm in
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sai Barbar should go and borrow more, the fussil in Aso Rock if he is not good in any other thing at least he is at borrowing , next president has a heculean task to do, that's why I said this man jubrii should continue beyond 2023
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by mankan2k7(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
When the dullard is finally thru with Naija ehnn, we go get sense by force
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by B1GG: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
later now they will force people to go and pay covid-19 loan they borrowed, when they have not paid the loans they borrowed from world bank, China, etc.
Mannabbgrills, come and defend your pay master.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by sLentlover7778(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
No be lie..

Naija don cast..

grin grin grin

temblor1:

It's time to flee from this country angry
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
ScholarRidwan:

just look at you , u don't have upto ordinary 100k and u want to school in USA, stop dreaming Scammer .. same America that ban Nigeria
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by anoziechi(f): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
na lie...e don big pass like that
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by gevans(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Seeing some comments here make me wonder how some Nigerians reason. How will u say what is happening in the country does not concern you. Do u know that whenever our Naira is devalued it make u poorer? except u saved ur money in strong currencies. whether you like it or not, this Naija debt concern all of us, stamp duty on deposit, rent, deed, etc are one way or the other byproduct of debt.

God bless FGN
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by SirWarlock: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
sonnie10:
I am not an economist but I know that debit means you owe. And when you owe, you must pay with interest.

Now this is where its alarming: if the interest you pay is more that your total income. So you work just to service your loan.

It gets to a point where you can no longer be productive because you can't keep up due to exhaustion (in this case depilated infrastructures).

Then, the obvious would happen. Your debtors would now take over and subject you to all sorts.
So are all this 'country X will take over country Y' talk possible in running into the worst debt crisis or it's more than that?
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by snowball11(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
No wonder the herdman in aso rock during his virtual chat with EU leadsers asked for debt relief.. he thinks they are fools, you borrow money stupidly which ends up looted by your cabals and you have the balls to ask for forgiveness of debt

The zomboid thought he was in the fold of Obasanjo who was able to use erudite minds in negotiating debt relief for Nigeria! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by Ngozioma(m): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
business as usual
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
May God help us.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by Joedoyle(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Keep borrowing, I'll deliver the country like J.P. Morgan
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by ScholarRidwan: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Evidence is available sir. More than enough sir

aribs:

Can you support this with evidence?
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by Evince(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Is that why they are trying to get fund via stamp duty.

Somewhere now our president is thinking of which country to go and borrow money.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by strangest(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
money wey dey bullion van

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by aribs(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
ScholarRidwan:
Evidence is available sir. More than enough sir

DM privately and someone will be in touch
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by Ghenisean(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Na change na.
We go pay am very soon no cause for alarm undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by Christian07(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
My people will say you only eat money embezzled all by urself

Wait o

Are the citizens part of this Nigeria somebody there is confused

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn by chijokz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
SmartProf:
Debt is a form of bondage...It is a financial termite. You cant be in continuous debt and win, that's why Nigeria is where we are. Our leaders lack sense, else they would have asked themselves why they are always borrowing, and never lending to any Nation
Not exactly correct. The United States has been in continuous debt and the economy has been booming prior to COVID-19. As you rightly said The fundamental issue with Nigeria is bad leadership and policies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Retires 10 Generals / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / My Wife Controls Four Govt Ministries- Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.