Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Top Secrets Of Passing The N-power Online Test Revealed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Secrets Of Passing The N-power Online Test Revealed (550 Views)

Easy Step To Getting Into And Passing The German Studienkolleg / Seplat Joint Venture 2021/2022 Scholarship Online Test / PASSING THE TORCH By. Joseph Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Secrets Of Passing The N-power Online Test Revealed by Transparent(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Do you want to know the top secrets on how to pass the N-power Online Test for 2020? I believe your answer is Capital YES.

Without wasting much time, I will be sharing the top secrets of passing the N-Power Test and also the common mistakes you must avoid during the Online test.

For you to pass the Aptitude test, All you need is smartness. I will expatiate better below.

I want you to know that your success and failure is dependable on the kind of information and guide you have received before the Aptitude Test.

We have gathered the top secrets that will help you pass the N-power Online test easily and below contains that:

Top Secrets of Passing N-Power Online Test

1. Start studying the Past questions now Because this will give you an insight into the kind of questions commonly asked by N-Power.

2. Make sure you don’t attempt the Aptitude Test on your Smartphone but it’s advisable you do that on a computer or laptop because of the powerful N-power database.

It has come to our notice that the portal is not a mobile-friendly type so in order for you to avoid a story that touches, do it on a laptop or Personal computer.

NOTE: If you must do it in the cyber cafe, make sure you first clear the browser caches and cookies. After that reboot or refresh the system.

3. The two recommended browsers to use are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

4. As we all know that no supervisor will be watching you while taking the test, you are free to use google search to get some answers to questions but if you must do that, ensure you first attempt all the questions because of the running time allocated for it.

5. You are free to skip some questions you don’t know their answer but ensure you attempt them back.

6. Be conscious of time

Common Mistakes You Should Avoid During N-Power Onlne Test

1. As you have probably known that the number of Applicants received by N-Power is now over 1 Million so I believe that’s enough to warn you never to attempt the online test during the day because of the portal’s traffic.

It is advisable you attempt the online test late at night when the portal’s traffic would be low by that time.

If you don’t have your own personal computer, you can visit the cyber cafe very early in the morning to write the online test.

2. Please do not use Opera mini, Uc Browser or Internet Explorer to write the online test.

3. Do not use the Browser’s Backward arrow to go back to the previous page while taking the online test because that might be the end of the online test for you.

You should only use the backward arrow of the test’s page to go back to your previous questions while taking the test.

I think that’s all for now If you need the N-Power Past questions, Kindly let me know.

This article was originally written on >>> https://www.akinblog.com/top-secrets-of-passing-the-n-power-online-test-revealed/

3 Likes

Re: Top Secrets Of Passing The N-power Online Test Revealed by amrichy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
okay

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets Of Passing The N-power Online Test Revealed by Transparent(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
amrichy:
okay

Let's make this post hit the frontpage
Re: Top Secrets Of Passing The N-power Online Test Revealed by amrichy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Transparent:

How? By begging lalasticlala ?
Re: Top Secrets Of Passing The N-power Online Test Revealed by Transparent(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
amrichy:

How? By begging lalasticlala ?
Mad ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets Of Passing The N-power Online Test Revealed by amrichy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Transparent:

Actually, the tips you put together will be very useful to a lot of people. So I'm confident that Mr lalasticlala will help pust it to front page when he sees it.

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets Of Passing The N-power Online Test Revealed by Transparent(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
amrichy:

Actually, the tips you put together will be very useful to a lot of people. So I'm confident that Mr lalasticlala will help pust it to front page when he sees it.
Alright!
Re: Top Secrets Of Passing The N-power Online Test Revealed by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
What about using chrome? One can easily switch to desktop mode, and take the test, isn't it? Instead of turning on one's hotspot for a PC, which might be slow and frustrating atimes.

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets Of Passing The N-power Online Test Revealed by Transparent(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Snowale:
What about using chrome? One can easily switch it to desktop mode, and take the test, isn't it? Instead of turning on one's hotspot for a PC, which might be slow and frustrating atimes.

You can try it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: LAUTECH 500L Student Detained For 55 Days Over Tweet On Behalf Of Ex-p / How To Score High In Unical Post UTME 2020 / Can Someone Help Me Out With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.