Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

For United Kingdom Admissions Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For United Kingdom Admissions Only (117 Views)

Age Limit For Varsity Admissions Backward - Punch Editorial Board / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom / ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For United Kingdom Admissions Only by Ejurah: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello beautiful and handsome nairalanders, dream of furthering studies someday in the United Kingdom but don't know how to go about it? Before I continue, let me hint you a bit about studying in the United Kingdom.

YOU have access to a post 2 years work experience (after studies) which is the most reason lots are applying to the UK.

CLOSER Proximity to your continent.

RELATED SYLLABUS

CHEAPER tuition fees with reasonable scholarship

CULTURAL Diversity as well as Great study environment..

Lots More...

Please contact +447570291130 for more info and for those ready to kick in.

Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Which Retailers In Africa Offer Student Discounts / Write Like A Pro / The Corona Of The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.