Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Pls What Imported Feed Can I Use To Feed Fish From Jumbo To Table Size - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls What Imported Feed Can I Use To Feed Fish From Jumbo To Table Size (496 Views)

Help! Pls What Is This Plant Growing In My Nursery? / Hybrid Cashew Seedlings & seed (medium n Brazilian Jumbo) is available for sell / Please Recommend A Bait I Can Use To Catch Fish From A Stagnant Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Imported Feed Can I Use To Feed Fish From Jumbo To Table Size by Raph4192(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Pls what imported feed can I use to feed fish from jumbo to table size
Re: Pls What Imported Feed Can I Use To Feed Fish From Jumbo To Table Size by osato45: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
U can use 2mm skreeting durante, blue crown or top feed, as time progress they increase in size, then you can enter 3mm and then 4mm, 6mm up to 9mm. This applies to catfish
Re: Pls What Imported Feed Can I Use To Feed Fish From Jumbo To Table Size by Ayomiposi001: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
osato45:
U can use 2mm skreeting durante, blue crown or top feed, as time progress they increase in size, then you can enter 3mm and then 4mm, 6mm up to 9mm. This applies to catfish

My brother, how much is skreeting 2mm at d moment?
Re: Pls What Imported Feed Can I Use To Feed Fish From Jumbo To Table Size by osato45: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ayomiposi001:

My brother, how much is skreeting 2mm at d moment?
10,200 the other fish feeds i listed cost less
Re: Pls What Imported Feed Can I Use To Feed Fish From Jumbo To Table Size by chapatti: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fish Farming Business Plan In Nigeria 2020 And Feasibility Study Report
Recently we wrote a business plan on cat fish farming and we are very happy that our clients who called in to purchase our business plan called back to thank us for the exceptional piece work we did. Our recently updated Fish Farming Business Plan in Nigeria as it where can be used to access bank loans, proposal writing, grant applications. The business plan was recently compiled after a thorough feasibility study on Fish Farming business in Nigeria was done by our team of experts.

Remember what we have here were all recently update and are detailed enough to be used by those who are potential fish farmers and those who are already into but want to expand it. But if you need this for a loan, you are sure having the best material with you by purchasing our Fish farming business plan in Nigeria. If you want to go for a capital loan which is for those who wants to start a business, this will service you perfectly well. And if you want to go for an express credit which is a loan given to a person who already has a business but wants to expand, this business plan is what you need.

2020 Fish Farming Business Plan / Feasibility Study

If you are very interested in starting a lucrative and a very profitable fish farming business in Nigeria, and you also are in need of a fish farming business plan / feasibility study, so have you covered already with what we have here. Just keep reading and we will share some information regarding the fish farming business plan in Nigeria.  But also note that what we have here might not really be enough for you so it will be advisable that you place an order and get your fish farming business plan in Nigeria which contains the latest financial analysis, market survey, financial projections, executive summary etc.

Fish Farming Business Plan in Nigeria / Feasibility Study

Some time ago, I was invited to do a thirty minutes presentation on fish farming in Nigeria. I was invited a club who were mainly women. So they wanted to teach their people entrepreneur stuffs. When I go there, I had to ask them to ask me questions first about the Fish farming business so that I will know the area to work on since they all said they knew the business. 80 percent of the participants asked me a similar question and what was it? They wanted to know why fish farming business is very lucrative Nigeria and why it has become an increasingly lucrative business. The simple truth is that the high preference and demand of fish over meat has been one of the most prominent reasons why the fish farming has become one of the most lucrative businesses you can trust your capital on.

This scene is also applicable all over the world not just in Nigeria alone. In one of my previous article on catfish, I told us that catfish is one of the most consumed fish in Nigeria because of its many advantages over the other kinds of fish. What are these advantages? They are as follows; it tastes good, rich in protein, easy to breed, and is highly resistant. So many people are very scared about this business because they feel that the fishes are very difficult to rear but that is not the case because fish can actually survive in any temperature and climatic conditions. What about their feeds? Let me shock you. How do the fishes in the river survive? How do they feed and how do they survive some of the worst weather? Well, it may interest you to know that fishes can feed on vegetables which make it a profit maximizing business to venture into.

Are you worried about how or where to sell your fishes when they are due for sales? Hmm. In this business, you don’t have to worry at all about that because there is an already made market for your business at the right price at all times. Now, let me give you a hint on where you can actually sell your fish. They can be sold to restaurants, market sellers and grocery stores. Recently, we had a research result by some private firm and it showed that most of the retailers who buy their fishes does so from fish farms that are very far away from their shops. What does this mean? It means that there is a higher transportation cost on these sale and yet these guys still go the extra mile to buy these fish.  This means a lot then. Do you know that this will surely affect the price of fish as they are sold. But yet these retailers are still in the business making gains daily. If that is the case with them, what about you who is the supplier? But that is not your issue because at all. You are the supplier and those who are retail buyers know how to balance their cheque book. What am I trying to say here in essence is that, the fact that these retailers go the distance to buy fish shows how lucrative this business really is?

So the secret to this business will be to set a fish farm in a strategic position which will automatically bring the fish farm closer to the retailers and guess what? This will be the killer my friend because you are playing the cards the retailer wants and they will pay whatever amount to buy from you because it will be stress free for them to transport it to their market place. Such an idea will be a very welcomed idea by your loyal customers and thereby increasing patronage. Fish farming business is a very popular business among the various ethnic groups in Nigeria and it is one of the highly sought farm animal products by restaurants, hotels, grocery stores, fish sellers etc.

Fish business is a very lucrative business in Nigeria and it is a business you can do from anywhere. I had a friend who is into this business though in a small measure but he is making it very big. He told me something I will never forget, he said “this business has made me what I am today. I have trained my three children through the university via the proceeds from this small fish farm” That is no joke friends. Before I write any business plan, I usually go out with my team to ask questions on the latest happening in regards to this business.

To place an order for Fish Farming Business Plan in Nigeria, pay N10,000 to

GT Bank (Guaranty Trust Bank)

Account Name – Ogumka Innocent

Account No – 0153723721

After you have made payment for your Fish Farming Business Plan in Nigeria, send your email and payment details to 09066078526. Once your payment has been verified the Fish Farming Business Plan in Nigeria will be sent to your email.

You can also reach us via our email @ tradewithchapatt@gmail.com or via our whatsapp number @ 09066078526.

source >>> https://www.bestnigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/fish-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria-2020-and-feasibility-study-report/

(1) (Reply)

Clean Oven Smoked Catfish For Sale In Lokoja / I Need West African Dwarf Goats / Poultry Battery Cages Installation And Equipment: Promo Sales!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.