Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Black Girl Kicked Out Of Arkansas Daycare For Wearing 'blacklivesmatter' T-shirt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Black Girl Kicked Out Of Arkansas Daycare For Wearing 'blacklivesmatter' T-shirt (848 Views)

DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) / Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Girl Kicked Out Of Arkansas Daycare For Wearing 'blacklivesmatter' T-shirt by Jnewsreporters: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
A mother has claimed that her 6-year-old daughter was kicked out of daycare because she wore a shirt that had "Black Lives Matter" written on it.

Deval Brockman, from Russellville, Arkansas, said her 6-year-old daughter named Journei Brockman has been attending daycare at "His Kids Preschool" for six months. However, she was told last Friday, June 26, she could not return.

Deval Brockman told journalists that her daughter’s school called her last Thursday, June 25 and an employee told her that she didn’t "like" or "agree"” with the shirt. The employee also asked that Brockman not send her daughter to the school wearing it again.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/07/6-year-old-black-girl-kicked-out-of.html?m=1

Re: Black Girl Kicked Out Of Arkansas Daycare For Wearing 'blacklivesmatter' T-shirt by Khalil1103(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Stupid racist

1 Like

Re: Black Girl Kicked Out Of Arkansas Daycare For Wearing 'blacklivesmatter' T-shirt by EmekaBlue(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
YES. Good

Just look at what is written on her shirt

BLACKS our own too much jare...Cry babies

4 Likes

Re: Black Girl Kicked Out Of Arkansas Daycare For Wearing 'blacklivesmatter' T-shirt by Vyzz: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin
Re: Black Girl Kicked Out Of Arkansas Daycare For Wearing 'blacklivesmatter' T-shirt by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ordinary Black Lives Matter nor reach.

The first paragraph spoils the message entirely.

Just like saying every other people are useless until blacks are respected and treated well.

Na the Mama.. The little girl didn't force that inscription on herself

7 Likes

Re: Black Girl Kicked Out Of Arkansas Daycare For Wearing 'blacklivesmatter' T-shirt by ednut1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
The t shirt is racist itself. African lives dont even matter to African Americans yet they are screaming racism.

3 Likes

Re: Black Girl Kicked Out Of Arkansas Daycare For Wearing 'blacklivesmatter' T-shirt by majamajic(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
The school is right ooo

My opinion, stay with your opinion
Am dark as charcoal too , am not fair person

2 Likes

Re: Black Girl Kicked Out Of Arkansas Daycare For Wearing 'blacklivesmatter' T-shirt by Cousin9999: 6:41am On Jul 04, 2020
This is what's waiting for you in America.

Whites aren't just sociopaths, they're severely r*tarded. Perfect example: I can recall shopping with an elderly family member. White people believed this person was my life partner.

And no, that's not an unusual occurrence for whites. In my life, I've met people from every corner of society and I cannot classify whites as an intelligent race of people. Anything they've managed to do that appears to demonstrate intelligence is likely the result of a lot of idea theft, cheating, slavery, and collaboration. It's like the Asians. They're not great thinkers. It takes 1000 of them to envision and do what one black person can.
Re: Black Girl Kicked Out Of Arkansas Daycare For Wearing 'blacklivesmatter' T-shirt by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lost Addict
Re: Black Girl Kicked Out Of Arkansas Daycare For Wearing 'blacklivesmatter' T-shirt by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
All lives can't matter until black lives matter, ain't that a stupid display of iberibeism?

Her parents must be black supremacists. undecided

1 Like

Re: Black Girl Kicked Out Of Arkansas Daycare For Wearing 'blacklivesmatter' T-shirt by lastempero: 5:09am On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:
YES. Good

Just look at what is written on her shirt

BLACKS our own too much jare...Cry babies

Emotional babies , they keep seeing themselves as babies hence the baby treatment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Night Bus For Onitsha To Jos / The Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Working| A Visual Tour Of Lagos-ibadan Train / Read n Help. I Want To Travel To USA, UK, Canada or Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.