Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Alpha 60 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alpha 60 (702 Views)

Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) / Latent Alpha / Alpha Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alpha 60 by claxrep96(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
pls am writing a story and am new here pls you guys should show me love. Meneski solohu apollux aabeg make una come support me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alpha 60 by claxrep96(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Location~~~Maiduguri, Borno state, Nigeria
Ext place ~~~~Alpha cell (NMSF) Nigeria millitary special force baloma base.

The cold harmattan breeze was brushing past my skin as i looked at the photographs of my family members who i haven't seen for 3 yrs.
"Sir" that justled me from my thinking as i looked at the young private in front of me standing at attention
"what is it soilder"i asked the young chap in front of me feeling angry at his intrusion"
colonel anang etim wants to have a word with u sir privately"he replied not even looking at my face.
"Ok am comming now" i replied his giving him a hand gesture to leave.
I began to think why the commandeing officer co of alpha cell base wants to c me at this ungodly hour in his office.
If private ken has gotten himself into trouble again am going to skin him alive this time.
Private kennedy fejiro is a newly recruied soilder from the nigerian navy.he is a pack of trouble evry day one trouble he made me begiin to think that the south syd youth are troublesome. Last week here he was caught making out with a civillian nurse which is against our base protocols i had to intercede for him not to be moloscotoed.
"could ken have gotten himself into some crazy shit again this time i would let the provost have their way"i said in my thoughts
i wore my hat and left my base tent and headed for the C.Os office which was only 5 a minutes walk from my tent.
as i was walking many thoughts came to my head why would colonel anang wants to see me,
is alpha 60 in some kind of problem i stoped at the entrance leading into colonel anangs office the men on guard on sighting me saluted and i reciprocated then they allowed me into his office i sighed as i was about to enter
lets see what fate has in stall for men my unit.
tbc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha 60 by Dybala11(m): 1:54am On Jul 04, 2020
claxrep96:
Location~~~Maiduguri, Borno state, Nigeria
Ext place ~~~~Alpha cell (NMSF) Nigeria millitary special force baloma base.

The cold harmattan breeze was brushing past my skin as i looked at the photographs of my family members who i haven't seen for 3 yrs.
"Sir" that justled me from my thinking as i looked at the young private in front of me standing at attention
"what is it soilder"i asked the young chap in front of me feeling angry at his intrusion"
captain anang etim wants to have a word with u sir privately"he replied not even looking at my face.
"Ok am comming now" i replied his giving him a hand gesture to leave.
I began to think why the commandeing officer co of alpha cell base wants to c me at this ungodly hour in his office.
If private ken has gotten himself into trouble again am going to skin him alive this time.
Private kennedy fejiro is a newly recruied soilder from the nigerian navy.he is a pack of trouble evry day one trouble he made me begiin to think that the south syd youth are troublesome. Last week here he was caught making out with a civillian nurse which is against our base protocols i had to intercede for him not to be moloscotoed.
"could ken have gotten himself into some crazy shit again this time i would let the provost have their way"i said in my thoughts
tbc
Nice one, bring it on OP, I'm following your lead.
Can you make the next update lengthy pls?
Re: Alpha 60 by claxrep96(m): 6:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Dybala11:
Nice one, bring it on OP, I'm following your lead. Can you make the next update lengthy pls?
no problemm sir pls help me to mention your friwnds to support me
Re: Alpha 60 by claxrep96(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2020
continuation~
"morning sir"i raised my vioce while standing at attention paying compliment to colonel anang C.O alpha base
"carry on soilder"he said accepting my compliments before asking me to have a sit.looking at his eyes i could see that he was troubled over something but he was trying to hide it.he took a sip from the bottle of beer on his table.
He cleared his throat to get my attention
"do you care for some soilder"he asked
handing over an uncorked bottle of beer towards me
"no thank you sir"i said rejecting the offer politely,smiling to myself on his kind gesture
"if you say so Lt.George,let me know if you change your mind"he said to me still frowning his face which made me wondered why he never laughs,he is always in his commanding tone .
He began to go through his files until he pcked up a black file with the inscription 'Classified' which i was able to catch a glimps of.
He then opened the fiile and uncorked another bottlle of beer
he balanced himself on his chair before staring at me i was begining to feel uneasy as i could feel his eyes boring holes into my body.what could be wrong i thought in mind.
He finally speaked after minuetes of studying me
"Lt. George we have a grave situation at our hands,"he said and paused before inhaling"hmmm" then he continued
"Hq radioed,the situation few hours ago"
when he said this my heart began to beat harder have my unit been disbanded?this thought kept comming into my head
"the BH terrorost ambushed, kidnaped and took some hostages at muguno yeterday evening killing all securities attached to the hostages"he kept an eye contact on me as he browsed through the file
"according to intenligience gatherd by the M.I.A they are six hostages five Nigerians and one french citizen the french citizen is our asset and the asset is a female
she is the daughter of thefrench senate president sen louis aime grandes the other hostages are aid workers working for the international red cross.
Take this as your briefing son because you and unit are going to tescue and extract them from the Bh hide out in nigeren terretory
information reaching us says they are been hold captive there"
"prepare your men lieutanent i trust your team can pull this off"he says after ending his briefing
i smiled nodding my head
"we are ready sir trust me ive got this"i said with confidence
"you leave in 3 hours"
i stood up saluting him and walking to towards the exit door
"Lt.George bring them home safe,and this mission is classified ok, goodspeed son" he instructed me looking through his window
i noded my head in reply and walked out of his office.
When outside i thught to myself time for some real action.
Tbc
"
Re: Alpha 60 by claxrep96(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
pls critics are allowed
abeg make una dey comment yhat is surely going to be the fuel to energize me solohu19
meneski
centinho
appolux
theblessedman
Re: Alpha 60 by claxrep96(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
i would abadon dis story if i dont start getting encouragements
Re: Alpha 60 by claxrep96(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] cool the next update is dedicated to dybala 11
Re: Alpha 60 by Deasegun19(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Alpha 60 by silverlinen(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2020
I'm on these all the way, keep it up mate, waiting for the next update
Re: Alpha 60 by Lakesc: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Great story line op, the first i will be read here about the military.. Op, do check ur spellings on subsiquent updates ok, u are having typo-error here and there sir, apart from that u are doing great... More inspiration op

(1) (Reply)

OLD FLAME, Written For Moyo Lawal / No. 67 Upper Iweka Road (She's Broken Again) / Alaska Airlines Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.