|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,757,529 members, 6,553,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 October 2021 at 07:34 AM
|We're Hiring Fleet & Logistics Intern by sanwoderin: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2020|
DRYVA Logistics is an integrated logistics company, providing end to end supply chain management solutions. Our portfolio covers Third Party Logistics, E-Commerce Logistics and Warehousing. We are building a team of top talents who can grow fast into senior leadership.
• Work with the Fleet team and other Interdepartmental teams to build scalable logistics processes and metrics
• Develop and maintain online and paper filing systems for operations files.
• Update and maintain records of vehicle servicing and inspection and assist in scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency
• Manage operation schedules, and prepare month end closing entries including utilization rates.
• Oversee fleet maintenance, schedule for repairs and annual inspection, and ensure preventive maintenance procedures are adhered to by all Drivers
• Assist Fleet Manager with day-to-day management of operations and turnaround time process improvement
• Assist in managing maintenance schedules to ensure that the optimum number of trucks are working at all times to meet the company’s customer needs.
• Assist in managing timely daily, weekly, monthly truck technical inspection with the use of the truck checklist and the company’s fleet management system
• Assist in supervising truck loadings to ensure accuracy in items, as well as conformance to loading patterns.
• Assist in preparing periodic budgets (monthly/annual) on required maintenance and vehicle administration / operating costs and document acquisition and updates.
• Escalate and resolve problems concerning order fulfilment, transportation and logistics systems.
• Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned.
• BSc in Transports & Logistics Management or other related fields, from a reputable institution.
• Must have completed the NYSC program
• Proficiency in Excel and PPT presentations.
• Good use of data entry software and tools
• Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
• Excellent mathematical and numerical skills
• Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
• Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
• Must be based in Lagos State
To apply for this role, interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: July 6th, 2020
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36