Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

- Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / (533 Views)

Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Urgent Help Needed / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: by stanliwise(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Atteraino:
Good day Nairas... Please my brother's phone has been stolen by an unknown person. How can i track the phone, i have the phone's IP internet protocol. Please help.
or can i use the imei
If you didn’t place tracker on your phone while it was with you then don’t bother.
Re: by Ayemileto(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Go and report to the police.
Re: by bassdow: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Atteraino:
Good day Nairas... Please my brother's phone has been stolen by an unknown person. How can i track the phone, i have the phone's IP internet protocol. Please help.
or can i use the imei

What's the Make and Model ?

Some devices have more luck than the others but most times, I wouldn't bother except it's worth the effort
Re: by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
bassdow:

What's the Make and Model ?

Some devices have more luck than the others but most times, I wouldn't bother except it's worth the effort

samsung s10

1 Like

Re: by adelnehis(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Go to samsung find my phone
Login with your samsung account
Then trach it from there

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Make Money As An Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria / Mobile Application For Sale On Google Play With 5K+ Organic Installations / AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Latest Dumps Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.