Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

- Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / (479 Views)

Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Urgent Help Needed / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: by stanliwise(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Atteraino:
Good day Nairas... Please my brother's phone has been stolen by an unknown person. How can i track the phone, i have the phone's IP internet protocol. Please help.
or can i use the imei
If you didn’t place tracker on your phone while it was with you then don’t bother.
Re: by Ayemileto(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Go and report to the police.
Re: by bassdow: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Atteraino:
Good day Nairas... Please my brother's phone has been stolen by an unknown person. How can i track the phone, i have the phone's IP internet protocol. Please help.
or can i use the imei

What's the Make and Model ?

Some devices have more luck than the others but most times, I wouldn't bother except it's worth the effort
Re: by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
bassdow:

What's the Make and Model ?

Some devices have more luck than the others but most times, I wouldn't bother except it's worth the effort

samsung s10

1 Like

Re: by adelnehis(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Go to samsung find my phone
Login with your samsung account
Then trach it from there

(1) (Reply)

Need Some1 Or A School To Teach me full stack software development for 100k / What Type Of App Runs Your Cooperative? / Should I Learn For Backend Web Development : Python, Php , Javascript And Ruby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.