Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Tacha Reveals Two Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Influenced Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Reveals Two Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Influenced Her Life (444 Views)

Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers / Bbnaija; I Sleep With Married Men Only; I Can't Date A Young Guy- Tacha Reveals, / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Reveals Two Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Influenced Her Life by Harunaomoniyi92: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ex-Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Tacha have commended two female Nigerian celebrities who influenced her life positively.

Tacha on her Instagram page appreciated Tiwa Savage and Toke Makinwa for their influence and support in her life.

According to her, the duo have influenced her life in many positive ways.

Click on the link below to read more

https://thenaijaweb..com/2020/07/tacha-reveals-two-female-nigerian.html

Re: Tacha Reveals Two Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Influenced Her Life by tobamz(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
All this one is famzing. Another group of housemates are coming now the fame is reaching its twilight now.
goan ask thing tall Tony and the rest of them Nina, Princess, and co.
Re: Tacha Reveals Two Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Influenced Her Life by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
they'll do anything to stay relevant... sadly... spotlight is like day and night.... it comes and goes

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Nollywood Actor, Jimmy Johnson Is Dead / Nigerian Man Goes Viral For Exchanging Words With A Snake (video) / Bbnaija 2020: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise For The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.