Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

FCE Abeokuta On Two Weeks Lockdown Due To A Covid-19 Death Case - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FCE Abeokuta On Two Weeks Lockdown Due To A Covid-19 Death Case (347 Views)

Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date / Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks / Fce- Abeokuta Acceptance Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FCE Abeokuta On Two Weeks Lockdown Due To A Covid-19 Death Case by 3fcc: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
A student of the school reported this news to me this afternoon and he had confirmed from his friends that are still in school...

Read in details from the picture below

Re: FCE Abeokuta On Two Weeks Lockdown Due To A Covid-19 Death Case by Arrowss(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
You are correct, I am not far from the sch, am a student of u the ui degree programme on FCE campus, its just #50 from my place to sch. Right now that's what's trending in UI FCE ABK CAMPUS NUESA WATSAPP GROUP! Stay safe.

(1) (Reply)

Holy Destiny Ike Wins Cambridge Outstanding Learner 2020 / Council Meeting: ASUU Threatens Showdown With Babalakin In UNILAG / Coronavirus: 'reassuring' Study Of Children's 'tiny' Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.