Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

“I Will Never Box Myself To Please Anybody” – Rema To Those Who Criticize His Ly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Never Box Myself To Please Anybody” – Rema To Those Who Criticize His Ly (375 Views)

Rosy Meurer Slams Those Who Criticize Her For Her Earlier Post About Loose Girls / Kiki Osinbajo Reply IG User Who Criticize Her For Campaigning For Bbnaija's Seyi / Ubi Franklin Slams those comparing Rema to Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Never Box Myself To Please Anybody” – Rema To Those Who Criticize His Ly by Valerie11: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Shinning ‎Nigerian singer and rapper, Divine Ikubor, popularly known with stage name as Rema, has a message for those criticizing his lyrics.

The mavin artiste who is from Edo State, sometimes involves his native language/vibes while making music and some critics have pointed out they can’t make sense of what he says in his songs because of the native slang.

However, in a swift response to those critics, the ‘Ginger Me’ crooner said that his lyrics, which he called his ‘Benin Lamba,’ are part of his Edo heritage which he will never be ashamed of celebrating.

He wrote on twitter ;

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/i-will-never-box-myself-to-please-anybody-rema-to-those-who-criticize-his-lyrics/

(1) (Reply)

Fireboy Rants On Twitter ‘love Is Messed Up’ / Juice WRLD Posthumous Album “legend Never Die” Is Out / Leak-see How Top Air Force Officer Called Tolulope Out And Ki...(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.