Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,783 members, 7,959,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Alicia Keys – Perfect Way To Die - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Alicia Keys – Perfect Way To Die (170 Views)

Alicia Keys And Her Husband Swizz Beatz Are Hitting The Red Carpet / AUDIO & VIDEO: Alicia Keys – Wasted Energy Ft. Diamond Platnumz • download / [music]: Alicia Keys – Good Job Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys – Perfect Way To Die by Chin168: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2020

The legendary Alicia Keys has just released the chilling video for her latest single “Perfect Way to Die” which was inspired by the social injustice in our world. The singer originally premiered the visual during the virtual BET Awards broadcast.

The video was directed by Chris Robinson and finds Keys playing her signature piano on an empty street. The video for “Perfect Way to Die” is intended to shed light on the continued unjustified killings from police brutality.
https://retroworldnews.com/new-video-alicia-keys-perfect-way-to-die/
Re: Alicia Keys – Perfect Way To Die by WoundedLamb: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
I've loved this woman since 2001 (with due respect to her husband and kids). Her classical keyboard skills are just amazing and her style of music appeals to me. It's mind boggling how she's remained fairly the same for almost 20 years now while I'm aging faster than spring leaves. Sigh...

(1) (Reply)

[Music + Video] Yesu Mo – Joe Mettle / FAST DOWNLOAD Gospel: Sinach - Always Win / [donemmynaija Music] Cash’n’out – “magu” Ft. Idowest Mp3 Download Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.