Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Fight Dirty, Drag Police Officers For Calling Her Drug Dealer. VID - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Fight Dirty, Drag Police Officers For Calling Her Drug Dealer. VID (454 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Fight Dirty, Drag Police Officers For Calling Her Drug Dealer. VID by nairafame(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Popular journalist, Kemi Olunloyo fights dirty and drag SARS after saying she was hiding drugs in her bag.

She wrote;
Officer Kelechi taping me was the leader of the team. His beef was that I harassed him and lied that police ever EXTORTED
@iamwealth9ja
. He also demanded to search my bag saying I was hiding DRUGS! I told him he needed a search warrant cos I know my CIVIL RIGHTS Angry faceFlag of Nigeria.

Watch Videos HERE

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fight Dirty, Drag Police Officers For Calling Her Drug Dealer. VID by Ezenwanne: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Am I the first after 6 years of trying?

Since it appears so, I dedicate it to Auty Kemi for her psychological deliverance

Meanwhile: #EndSARSNOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fight Dirty, Drag Police Officers For Calling Her Drug Dealer. VID by Slynation(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
This woman needs serious help....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fight Dirty, Drag Police Officers For Calling Her Drug Dealer. VID by RedPhoenix: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ezenwanne:
Am I the first after 6 years of trying?

Since it appears so, I dedicate it to Auty Kemi for her psychological deliverance

Meanwhile: #EndSARSNOW!

Na which wan be psychological deliverance again

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fight Dirty, Drag Police Officers For Calling Her Drug Dealer. VID by sheba123(f): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Aunty Kemi the Iron Lady. She no dey take nonsense o, the officers don meet their match

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Men Prefer Village Wives To The City Ones / Rapper Takeoff Sued For Alleged Rape / Bbnaija: Erica, Kiddwaya Officially Break Up After Few Days Of Romance. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.