Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Doctors In The Building Help My Brother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The Building Help My Brother (284 Views)

Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The Building Help My Brother by akaza90(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
My brother is experiencing some pain in his manhood sack, dis pain is coming from the vein that is in his sack and the pain I going worst day by day we have consulted some clinics and he has undergone some treatment but to no avail please help my brothe, mod please help me shift it to were people can see it
Re: Doctors In The Building Help My Brother by longetivity(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
please take him to a hospital
Re: Doctors In The Building Help My Brother by KelvinCoaster(m): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2020
How did you find out that the pain is from 'the veins in his sack'?
Is he experiencing itching on his scrutum(sack skin)?
What is the colour?Is it reddish?
If your answer to these questions is YES! Then he has 'severe itch-mite infestation'.It is parasitic!

(1) (Reply)

COVID - 19 sensor installed on every smart phone . / NMA Chairman, Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Nasarawa State / Benefits Of Using Petroleum Jelly - 14 Uses For Petroleum Jelly You Don’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.