Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case (10354 Views)

Obi To Tribunal: Tinubu Ineligible To Be President Over $460k Forfeiture / Michael Weiss: Investigative Journalist That Exposed Tinubu Cocaine Ring / Twitter User Reveals Tinubu's $460k Drug Proceeds Forfeiture To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by Ritchiee: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
See the people wey won die on top Tinubu in Lagos..

grin grin grin

grin
NGpatriot:
See the people wey won die on top Tinubu in Lagos..

grin grin grin
Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am Yoruba clown.

lol....You mean Yoruba from abakaliki village.

Comedian..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

Very ignorant question

Tinubu left public office decades ago and he's not responsible for the backwardness, poorness and the rot in your ipob villages, that's the difference.

He is part of the rot in Nigeria and played a part in making the country the poverty and corruption capital of the world.

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by toplinetrtrend: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

Only Igbos are thoughtless and confused enough to think that Tinubu is responsible for their backward villages, their sorrow and misery.

Btw, I said Igbos, not ibo so curb your ignorant assumptions and guilty conscience.

So, that's what you have learned since all these years you have been on earth?

Then verily I say unto you that you've lived a very useless, unproductive life so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

He is part of the rot in Nigeria and played a part in making the country the poverty and corruption capital of the world.
[/s]

I asked you to show us what he stole from anywhere in Nigeria including your poor and wretched ipob villages.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

So, that's what you have learned since all these years you have been on earth?

Then verily I say unto you that you've lived a very useless, unproductive life so far.
[/s]

Meaningless ipob rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
SW and Yoruba people are not killing themselves over Tinubu

SS people are not killing themselves overt Tinubu

Middle Belt people are not killing themselves over Tinubu

Northerners are not killing themselves over Tinubu

........only Igbos are obsessed and killing themselves over Tinubu, why?

Why are you ipob bigots like this?

See me see trouble o..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by toplinetrtrend: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Meaningless ipob rubbish.

By saying only Igbos oppose Tinubu, you are simply saying you are sophisticated in stupidity.

When will your sense start growing proportionally with your age? Never?!
Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

By saying only Igbos oppose Tinubu, you are simply saying you are sophisticated in stupidity.

When will your sense start growing proportionally with your age? Never?!
[/s]

ipob rubbish bore me.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by toplinetrtrend: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

ipob rubbish bore me.

Empty headed Fulani slave.
Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Empty headed Fulani slave.

You are your forefathers are the Fulani slaves and they've been Fulani slaves since day one till today.

Zik your forefather agreed to do boy boy to Balewa to form Nigeria just to be boy boy figurehead president, ekwueme took over to as boy boy and your forefathers today are still doing boy boy for atiku Hausa Fulani to take them to them to the ipob promise land.

Poor Igbos..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by toplinetrtrend: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are your forefathers are the Fulani slaves and they've been Fulani slaves since day one till today.

Zik your forefather agreed to do boy boy to Balewa to form Nigeria just to be boy boy figurehead president, ekwueme took over to as boy boy and your forefathers today are still doing boy boy for atiku Hausa Fulani to take them to them to the ipob promise land.

Poor Igbos..

grin grin grin

I'm sure your cockroach brain is also telling you that Deji Adeyanju is an Igbo.

Your age and level of wisdom are disproportionate.

Why are many of you this dumb?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

I'm sure your cockroach brain is also telling you that Deji Adeyanju is an Igbo.

Your age and level of wisdom are disproportionate.

Why are many of you this dumb?
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob village rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by toplinetrtrend: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob village rubbish.

Who is unintelligent if not you who dumbly declares that everyone that challenges Tinubu is an Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Who is unintelligent if not you who dumbly declares that everyone that challenges Tinubu is an Igbo?

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob village rubbish..............

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I asked you to show us what he stole from anywhere in Nigeria including your poor and wretched ipob villages.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Tinubu's asslickers "Throwback,helinues,NGpatriot,Exc2000,richie240,leokid866". I am taking a long extended break for the next few months, I will be back to face you corruption apologists.

Cheers
Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by richie240: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Tinubu's asslickers "Throwback,helinues,NGpatriot,Exc2000,richie240,leokid866". I am taking a long extended break for the next few months, I will be back to face you corruption apologists.

Cheers
So long nwannem!
Ijeoma!
cool

1 Like

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Show us the law he violated or crime committed by hiring bullion van and giving his money to the needy inside his own house.

You Igbos dwell too much on emotions and sentiments instead of facts, logic and basic common sense..

Illiterate....

grin grin grin
Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

Cheers
[/s]

Typical village ipob cowards, always running away after starting what they can not finish.

Coward..I have your time, go and call your ipob brothers to fill in for you before you run away.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by toplinetrtrend: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob village rubbish..............

grin grin

One thing I've noticed is that your level of intelligence is as poor as those of those ipob thugs.

You claim to be sophisticated, but the only thing I notice is that you are only sophisticated in stupidity
Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

One thing I've noticed is that your level of intelligence is as poor as those of those ipob thugs.

You claim to be sophisticated, but the only thing I notice is that you are only sophisticated in stupidity
[/s]

Same boring, ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.
Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by toplinetrtrend: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Same boring, ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

And you are as ignorant and unintelligent as ipob thugs.

You are sophisticated in stupidity, boy
Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

And you are as ignorant and unintelligent as ipob thugs.

You are sophisticated in stupidity, boy
[/s]

Typical ignorant and boring village ipob rubbish.

You better go and stand in life for your kerosene and wheelbarrow.

grin grin

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by toplinetrtrend: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and boring village ipob rubbish.

You better go and stand in life for your kerosene and wheelbarrow.

grin grin

With the way you have been rolling in the mire all day, it is obvious your life isn't better than that of an Ipob pig.

You condemn them, but your level of reasoning is just like their own...
Empty, stupid!
Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

With the way you have been rolling in the mire all day, it is obvious your life isn't better than that of an Ipob pig.

You condemn them, but your level of reasoning is just like their own...
Empty, stupid!
[/s]

Stop boring me with your village ipob nonsense, your local village governors are sharing kerosene, go and stand in line.

grin grin
Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by toplinetrtrend: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stop boring me with your village ipob nonsense, your local village governors are sharing kerosene, go and stand in line.

grin grin

grin grin paid per post agent. If you don't make a fool of yourself, you will die of hunger.

Dumb like ipob thugs. grin
Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

paid per post agent. If you don't make a fool of yourself, you will die of hunger.

Dumb like ipob thugs. ;
[/s]

The fact that they pay you 10 kobo for a plate of akpu to lament and kill yourself over Asiwaju Tinubu doesn't mean they pay other people to highlight your Tinubu Obsession syndrome, a sad and sorry incurable disease.

Poor village ipob.. Ndo. grin grin

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by toplinetrtrend: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

The fact that they pay you 10 kobo for a plate of akpu to lament and kill yourself over Asiwaju Tinubu doesn't mean they pay other people to highlight your Tinubu Obsession syndrome, a sad and sorry incurable disease.

Poor village ipob.. Ndo. grin grin

Pay per post agent with no dignity. grin grin

Just continue your work so that you won't die of hunger. grin grin

You are Dumber than ipob thugs.
Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
The undeclared assets were identified as: 11 Evans Enwerem Street, Apo Legislative Quarters, Apo, Abuja; Plot 2633 Kyami, Abuja; Housing Estate; Plot 1106 CRD, Cadastral Zone 07-07, Lugbe, Abuja; Plot 2782, Asokoro Extension, Abuja; houses at Citi Park Estate, Gwagwalada, Abuja and Plot 1474, Cadastral Zone BD6, Mabushi, Abuja.

Other properties allegedly undeclared by the senator include Congress Court, Abuja; Flat 1, Block D25, Athletics Street, (24th Street), Games Village, Abuja; and Plot 66, 64 Crescent, Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja.

Properties allegedly owned by Ekweremadu abroad include: Flat 4, Varsity Court, Harmer Street, WIH 4NW, London; 52, Ayleston Avenue, NW6 7AB, London; Room 1903, The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai; The Address Boulevard, 3901, Dubai; two Flats of Burij Side Boulevard (the signature), Dubai and Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/1/114, Dubai.

Others are Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/115, Dubai; apartment DFB/12/B 1204, Park Towers, Dubai; Flat 3604, MAG214, Dubai; Villa No 148, Maeen 1, The Lakes Emirates Hills, Dubai; 4507 Stella Street, Bellavida Estate Kissime, Florida, United States; 2747 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US and 2763 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US.

https://punchng.com/efcc-detains-ekweremadu-over-22-properties/

This siting senator, a public official representing these Igbos looted them dry to buy mansions all over the world, but guess what, all the poor Igbos he looted got in return was a damn borehole..

...but these ipob losers are killing themselves over a private citizen in Lagos.

You see how demented and bigoted these ipob hypocrites are...

grin grin

Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
^^^^^^^^^

Just look at the Igbos happy and joyous over borehole while the crooked and corrupt senator lavish on himself and his family with luxuries all over the world.

Poor suffer head Igbos

grin grin grin
Re: Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case by NGpatriot: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Obiano Commissions First ever functional Borehole in Nnanka

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/182263/obiano-commissions-first-ever-functional-borehole-in-nnanka.html

lmao @ First ever functional Borehole

Typical ipob village development, local village governors of borehole and wheelbarrow..

only in ipob villages..

Useless and mediocre governors, the lousiest in Nigeria.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes / New Wage: NLC Proposes Sanctions For Defaulting Governors / Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.