Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria (13015 Views)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by dorispray: 2:25am On Jul 13, 2020
Nigeriahomebiz:

Sorry, like I said earlier send email to my email address.
Well done Op... you're doing a nice job here. I've sent you an email message requesting for the free report copy.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
dorispray:

Well done Op... you're doing a nice job here. I've sent you an email message requesting for the free report copy.

Thanks you. I have sent you an email.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Meanwhile I will start answering more questions later this evening between 9 and 10 pm.

See you all till then.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
7. Where are the top cities to sell Okrika in Nigeria?

I am answering this question based on my market research into the biggest consumer markets in Nigeria. The top markets are also the leading consumer markets. In no particular order;

Lagos, Ibadan, Asaba, Warri, Benin, Abuja, Kaduna, Yenogoa, Port Harcourt, Onitsha and Lokoja.

Other cities not mentioned here such as; Jos, Makurdi, Suleja, Minna, Enugu, Sapele, Maraba/Lafia/Akwanga axis and Aba also have sizeable markets.

If you are looking for where to sell your products and you find yourself in these cities you only need to worry about the competition and the grade of products you will be selling.

If you want detailed breakdown of business opportunities in Okrika business and how you can exploit them, then order for my book which goes deeper into all the questions answered so far. Send an email to: nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 6:16am On Jul 15, 2020
8. What are the risk factors that affect Okrika Business?

Scammers
Bad wholesalers
Low quality bales
Resupply challenges
Getting the wrong location
Investing in the wrong products
Task force issues
Too much competition

These are some of the ideas explored under this topic. To get a thorough breakdown on each of this order for my ebook by sending email to: nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by LagBlogger(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lookout peeps for more updates this evening.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by oshie(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
OP KEEP THE INFO FLOWING. YOUR DOING A GOOD JOB.
I SENT MY EMAIL TO YOUR BOX NOW. THANKS.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by trevolady(f): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
I just sent a mail,pls help send the eBook sir.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by trevolady(f): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nigeriahomebiz:
8. What are the risk factors that affect Okrika Business?

Scammers
Bad wholesalers
Low quality bales
Resupply challenges
Getting the wrong location
Investing in the wrong products
Task force issues
Too much competition

These are some of the ideas explored under this topic. To get a thorough breakdown on each of this order for my ebook by sending email to: nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com

I am very particular about the risk factors
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
trevolady:
I just sent a mail,pls help send the eBook sir.

Sure I will check my email.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Please bear with me.

Work load and a few other things are delaying my updating. see you all tomorrow morning.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
9. What kinds of Products should I specialize in?

This is another common question people ask about making money from Okrika business in Nigeria. This question comes in two forms which are;

What grade of Okrika or what kind of bale should I buy. As per grade obviously you want either boutique standard AAA+ or first grade which is AA. As per what kind of bale should you go for, the answer is either London or UK bale.

If you are serious about making money from Okrika business and don't want to lose money, get the guide on how to run Okrika business profitably in Nigeria by sending me an email: Nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com for details.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
10. How do you fix prices for your products?

This is the final question I would be answering. To fix prices for your products there are many factors worth exploring.

Competitor price, quality of product, level of demand etc. I will give you a breakdown of these factors in the ebook "how to make a lot of money from Okrika Business in Nigeria".

Place your order for the ebook.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thinking about starting an Okrika business in Nigeria?

Don't look to far, with a guide that will show you how to get what you want.

Send an email to me if you would like a copy.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by trevolady(f): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Why not bring down the amount you're charging for the ebook and see how people will show interest.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Ca3ssper: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
trevolady:
Why not bring down the amount you're charging for the ebook and see how people will show interest.
how much is he charging please
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by trevolady(f): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ca3ssper:
how much is he charging please

Please send him an email,you'll get to know.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
trevolady:

The problem is not really the price. Even when lowered the level of interest is the same (from experience). The information in the ebook is worth far more than the price.

But thanks for your input.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
Making money in Nigeria with Okrika Business is not something you should joke about. It is a very profitable business.

Find out why via email: nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nigeriahomebiz:
Making money in Nigeria with Okrika Business is not something you should joke about. It is a very profitable business.

Find out why via email: nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com

Do you actually do the biz or are you just selling an eBook?
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Good evening Peeps!
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Good morning Nairaland
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Good morning folks.

TGIF
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Hardey10(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2020
nice thread OP but what about where to buy , cost implications in transporting
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Hardey10:
nice thread OP but what about where to buy , cost implications in transporting

It is contained in the ebook!
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hello peeps.

How's today going?
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by LordFlames: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Please I have started the business. My niche is sexy nightwears for ladies. I’m having struggles with finding a supplier for high quality clothes that are trendy for ladies between the age of 18-35. Not granny or boring styles. If you can please help with such connect, I will be grateful
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good afternoon nairaland.
Re: How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2020
Good morning Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reliable Shipping Company From China To Nigeria And Other Countries / Massive Fire At Dosunmu Street Market On Lagos Island. / MTN Data Recharge Card For SME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.