Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? (1237 Views)

EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss / Pogba: Manchester United 'Need To Change Something' After Losing At Leicester / Do Manchester United Have A Defensive Problem? Apparently SO! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by OsusuBishop(m): 12:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Personally, I think United need a very good striker like Jimenez/Harry. A fast pace winger (Adama traore/Sancho/Havertz) and a quality LB. Perhaps someone like Alex Telles or Ben Chilwell to give that big nyash luke shaw a competition.

What do you think guys?
Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by malikombi(m): 1:02am On Jul 04, 2020
The first thing is to recall Henderson and send De Gea back to Spain. Forget about Harry, his game is over; they need to rob a bank and sign Mbappe. Man utd shouldn't make the mistake of signing Jadon, the Englishman will flop and age is no longer on Adama's side; instead, re-sign Leroy Sane from bayern or Chukwueze fast fast. #GGMU

1 Like

Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by OsusuBishop(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Traore is just 24 and you feel age is not on his side?.

malikombi:
The first thing is to recall Henderson and send De Gea back to Spain. Forget about Harry, his game is over; they need to rob a bank and sign Mbappe. Man utd shouldn't make the mistake of signing Jadon, the Englishman will flop and age is no longer on Adama's side; instead, re-sign Leroy Sane from bayern or Chukwueze fast fast. #GGMU
Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by malikombi(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
OsusuBishop:

Traore is just 24 and you feel age is not on his side?.

That was a mistake. I thought I was still referring to Harry. Although Kane is just 26 but his work rate has dropped significantly
Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by OsusuBishop(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Harry recently returned from injury so I can understand. Also, don't forget the Mourinho factor. He has a penchant of turning a striker to defend tho��

malikombi:

That was a mistake. I thought I was still referring to Harry. Although Kane is just 26 but his work rate has dropped significantly
Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by paulolee(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
series of good world class players

1 Like

Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by NoIgboSoundTueh: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2020
Recall all former manchester united player from retirement
Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by malikombi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
OsusuBishop:
Harry recently returned from injury so I can understand. Also, don't forget the Mourinho factor. He has a penchant of turning a striker to defend tho��

I don't even know what to say about Mou so I think its better to be mute

1 Like

Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by Adikestanley(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
if Man United can get players like Sancho, Thiago alcantara, Alaba and Koulibaily... i don't think any team in EPL will be ahead of them in the table

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by OsusuBishop(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
I agree with u �. Particularly Sancho and Tiago. However, I think united need a striker that is hungry for goals. Kane, lewandoski etc comes to mind.

Adikestanley:
if Man United can get players like Sancho, Thiago alcantara, Alaba and Koulibaily... i don't think any team in EPL will be ahead of them in the table

1 Like

Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by Adikestanley(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
OsusuBishop:

I agree with u �. Particularly Sancho and Tiago. However, I think united need a striker that is hungry for goals. Kane, lewandoski etc comes to mind.

United don't really need a striker.. Martial is pretty decent
Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by OsusuBishop(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
That guy is on and off. He needs serious competition.

Adikestanley:
United don't really need a striker.. Martial is pretty decent
Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 06, 2020
Lalasticlala, seun
Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 06, 2020
Well...

First off, we need to sign a quality striker, someone who doesn't waste chances, and who can finish off every opportunity they get. I'm thinking Robert Lewandoski, I know age isn't particularly on his side, but Greenwood could play the role when he matures a bit.

Secondly, our defense could use some work. Don't get me wrong, Harry Maguire has been an excellent signing for united. But Its clear we need a quality left back. Maybe Sandro or Alaba if he's available.

Lastly, we definetely need a new keeper. If I'm being honest de gea hasn't been consistent at all this season. We wouldn't even need to sign a new keeper because we could easily call back Dean Henderson.

Our midfield has been stellar with Bruno F and Pogba. cool

And with Jadon Sancho coming in this summer, I don't think we'd have any more problems out wide.

If we could manage all those above, I think we could be serious title contenders .

#GGMU

wink
Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 06, 2020
-
Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by Adikestanley(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2020
OsusuBishop:
That guy is on and off. He needs serious competition.

Since Bruno Fernandes came... Martial have been on top form

1 Like

Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by LilSfc(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2020
Manchester United need a player that has pace and can dribble in the wing and left back. Then we also need a rugged and sharing striker.

With this, we can go somewhere

1 Like

Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by Nna17(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Man united need a defender with pace to partner maguire, if they should sign a very solid defender even without adding a striker, forget it man united will be a serious title contender next season.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by OsusuBishop(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Too much sense will not kill you ooooo hahahahahahahahahaha. In shut, come and take Man united job.

LilSfc:
Manchester United need a player that has pace and can dribble in the wing and left back. Then we also need a rugged and sharing striker.

With this, we can go somewhere
Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by LilSfc(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2020
OsusuBishop:
Too much sense will not kill you ooooo hahahahahahahahahaha. In shut, come and take Man united job.

Lol.
Just my observation tho

1 Like

Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by Ahdunns(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
OsusuBishop:
Personally, I think United need a very good striker like Jimenez/Harry. A fast pace winger (Adama traore/Sancho/Havertz) and a quality LB. Perhaps someone like Alex Telles or Ben Chilwell to give that big nyash luke shaw a competition.

What do you think guys?

What rubbish.
Is adama traore a player. Him and daniel james no difference. They feel speed is football. Football is talent.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by OsusuBishop(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Really!!!! That guy is by far better than Daniel. Traore has good pace and crosses, which will be a plus. The only off is that he's prone to injury.

Ahdunns:

What rubbish.
Is adama traore a player. Him and daniel james no difference. They feel speed is football. Football is talent.
Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by quickly: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
they going to get one of the below

jack grealish
jadon sancho
a striker

1 Like

Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by joshjc(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2020
How do you guys see graelish is he good player
Re: Who Do Manchester United Need To Sign To Be A Serious Title Contenders? by OsusuBishop(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jack Graelish is really unpredictable. I'm afraid united don't really need him.

joshjc:
How do you guys see graelish is he good player

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of 7 Times Mbappe Celebrated Like His Idol Ronaldo (Photos). / Bet9ja Sure Free Booking Code For Today 28th September 2020 / 180 Prediction - Free Football Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.