Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Help A Brother!!!sim Card Retrieval - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Brother!!!sim Card Retrieval (201 Views)

How To Unblock Your Airtel Sim Card (stress Free!!) / Help A Brother!!! Sim Card Retrieval / Nimc Retrieval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother!!!sim Card Retrieval by drvt: 1:16am On Jul 04, 2020
I bought an already registered Airtel sim card from one of these street vendors to complete a registration, now I misplaced the sim card but I still have the Sim pack and I need to complete the registration badly with the Sim card.the sim card wasn't registered in my name. it was already registered right before I bought it. I just need info on how I can retrieve it.
Re: Help A Brother!!!sim Card Retrieval by Pofgrace(m): 1:37am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Help A Brother!!!sim Card Retrieval by Pofgrace(m): 1:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Pofgrace:
If you're not in a hurry to get your registration done.... Since you have the sim pack walk into any Airtel shop... And re register the sim with your details... They'll only need the mobile no and sim serial no which can be found on the sim pack... Then you'll wait for 1 week before you walk into their office for retrieval.... Or you get a sworn affidavit with the sim pack and walk into their office for retrieval
Re: Help A Brother!!!sim Card Retrieval by drvt: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=Pofgrace post=91355159][/quote]yes thanks. I have issues with my phone that's the reason for the multiple post. thanks
Re: Help A Brother!!!sim Card Retrieval by drvt: 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
please don't just veiw please. I need any idea please

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Ddr4 Ram needed and for sale / Students And The Fear Of Social Media - Iganya / Rescue Anambra/nnewi From This Calamity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.