Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested (881 Views)

Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by DMPaulSr: 1:33am On Jul 04, 2020
grin
I wonder what made her behave this way. Looks like she's abnormal.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH98pCSH_0I

Re: White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by DMPaulSr: 1:34am On Jul 04, 2020
She's lucky the police arrested her, otherwise she would have injured herself grin

She don chop belleful na y she no get beta tin to do

Re: White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by Lcf69(m): 1:49am On Jul 04, 2020
The World is spilling it's guts such as the Pandemic and other natural consequences.And,it's inhabitants are frustrated and also spilling their frustrations due to the recent misnormers......PINNED.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by DaddyRochie1642: 2:14am On Jul 04, 2020
I Still Blame Buhari For That Woman's Condition grin grin
Re: White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by sLentlover7778(m): 2:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Orisirisi..

She'll be alright..

Don't wake me up..

grin grin grin

Re: White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by Seventy7kings: 2:42am On Jul 04, 2020
The moment I saw the headlines, 'Bird Box' was the first thing that comes to my mind.
Re: White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by tillaman(m): 4:46am On Jul 04, 2020
sad
Re: White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by punisha: 6:13am On Jul 04, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Loooool
Re: White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by DMPaulSr: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Lcf69:
The World is spilling it's guts such as the Pandemic and other natural consequences.And,it's inhabitants are frustrated and also spilling their frustrations due to the recent misnormers......PINNED.
LMAO...
This one pass frustration
Re: White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by DMPaulSr: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

For something that happened in another country grin
Re: White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by DMPaulSr: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Orisirisi..

She'll be alright..

Don't wake me up..

grin grin grin
The lady sef is strong...
I can't imagine doing that to myself.
Re: White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by sLentlover7778(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2020
Na good health system cause am..

These life no just balance..

grin grin grin

DMPaulSr:

The lady sef is strong...
I can't imagine doing that to myself.
Re: White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by Vyzz: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
cheesy grin

Someone can not kill theirselves in peace
Re: White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by DMPaulSr: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Na good health system cause am..

These life no just balance..

grin grin grin

Even if she wound herself, insurance go cover the treatment.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Goes Berserk, Hits Head On Glass, Collapses And Gets Arrested by DMPaulSr: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Vyzz:
cheesy grin

Someone can not kill theirselves in peace
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Moment People Got Roasted Like Barbecue While Scooping Fuel In Colombia / A Man Climbed NEPA Pole To Fix Wire & This Happened / Photos Of Those That Were Killed Yesterday In Kaduna Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.