Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Have $100k Of IBM Cloud Credits For Sale! Who's In? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Have $100k Of IBM Cloud Credits For Sale! Who's In? (388 Views)

Is IBM Cloud Free For Hosting A Simple JS Model? / AWS, Twilio, Digitalocean, IBM Cloud Credits For Sale / Meet The World's Youngest IBM Watson Coder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have $100k Of IBM Cloud Credits For Sale! Who's In? by Gracemartins: 2:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Hello friends.

I won a pitch contest and currently have $100,000 of IBM cloud credits as well as Google and AWS cloud credits for sale.

I'm willing to sell the whole account to you, so u can enjoy all the benefits of the cloud.

Trust me, you can't finish the credits in one year. It's just too big.

Contact me on WhatsApp 2347012688668 let's discuss if you're interested
Re: I Have $100k Of IBM Cloud Credits For Sale! Who's In? by myles16(m): 2:18am On Jul 04, 2020
What's the credit used for How do one spend it? What can it buy??
Re: I Have $100k Of IBM Cloud Credits For Sale! Who's In? by Gracemartins: 2:32am On Jul 04, 2020
myles16:
What's the credit used for How do one spend it? What can it buy??

You can use it to host any website or mobile app of your choice... It's like buying hosting worth $100k.....

Difference is that this is way better and advanced, as many hosting plans buy from the cloud....

You can use it to build anything u wanna build
Re: I Have $100k Of IBM Cloud Credits For Sale! Who's In? by zamth3ripp3r: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Mr Martin you are now my Target!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Reset Android Phone Without losing Data / Learn Front End Development In 3 Monthslearn Front End Web Development Within 3 / Are HTML SVGs Important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.