Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

4k Movies On Your 4k TV! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 4k Movies On Your 4k TV! (571 Views)

@AFAM_ Movies On Hard Drives. / Download Excess Luggage Nollywood Movies On Irokotv App / These Lastest Movies On Iroko App Will Wow You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4k Movies On Your 4k TV! by StPete: 3:35am On Jul 04, 2020
If you have a 4k TV and you have never viewed a 4k movie on it, then you're just wasting such valuable device. Come experience the beauty of 4k movies on your 4k TV with exceptional picture quality and deep rich sounds.

4K movies of choice are available for your device at good rates. Bulk purchases gets good discounts.

Also available are high quality HD movies of choice for those without 4k. You can bring your device (hard drive or flash drive) or you can buy with the hard drive.

Re: 4k Movies On Your 4k TV! by StPete: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2020
Great morning peeps!
Re: 4k Movies On Your 4k TV! by Greatzeus(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
[s]
StPete:
If you have a 4k TV and you have never viewed a 4k movie on it, then you're just wasting such valuable device. Come experience the beauty of 4k movies on your 4k TV with exceptional picture quality and deep rich sounds.

4K movies of choice are available for your device at good rates. Bulk purchases gets good discounts.

Also available are high quality HD movies of choice for those without 4k. You can bring your device (hard drive or flash drive) or you can buy with the hard drive.

[/s]
I put it to you that you don't have a single 4k resolution movie. Desperation will make a person do anything to make money. You don't need this false adverts that no informed person will even believe.
Just say you have high quality movies to sell and let those interested patronised you.
You can prove me wrong bro. I myself have more than 1Tb 720p/1080p movies. Why should I subscribe for 100gb and use it to download just six 4k resolution movies?
Or maybe you are so ignorant,you have no idea what 4k movies are or their sizes. Broke desperado like,4k ko , Fu ck TV ni
Re: 4k Movies On Your 4k TV! by StPete: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Greatzeus:
[s][/s]
I put it to you that you don't have a single 4k resolution movie. Desperation will make a person do anything to make money. You don't need this false adverts that no informed person will even believe.
Just say you have high quality movies to sell and let those interested patronised you.
You can prove me wrong bro. I myself have more than 1Tb 720p/1080p movies. Why should I subscribe for 100gb and use it to download just six 4k resolution movies?
Or maybe you are so ignorant,you have no idea what 4k movies are or their sizes. Broke desperado like,4k ko , Fu ck TV ni

First off, you sound very pained like I did something to you in the past. Did I steal your girlfriend? grin

Secondly, just because you can't afford to get 4k content doesn't mean others can't. I have tonnes of movies and more recently, lots of 4k movies. I tried taking a snapshot to post on here but seems nairaland has a problem with uploading images. I'd still try later on though. However, I can add anybody who's interested on WhatsApp to see the snapshots I've taken from my Sony 4K TV of the 4k movies I currently have on it.

So bro, take a chill pill, drink some water, go play with sand, do whatever it takes to avoid making you wanna choke on people's hustle. grin grin

Seriously though, I won't be this nice next time wink
Re: 4k Movies On Your 4k TV! by StPete: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2020
Happy Sunday guys. 4k content at your reach! Make your order for specific 4k content if available
Re: 4k Movies On Your 4k TV! by Greatzeus(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
StPete:

First off, you sound very pained like I did something to you in the past. Did I steal your girlfriend? grin

Secondly, just because you can't afford to get 4k content doesn't mean others can't. I have tonnes of movies and more recently, lots of 4k movies. I tried taking a snapshot to post on here but seems nairaland has a problem with uploading images. I'd still try later on though. However, I can add anybody who's interested on WhatsApp to see the snapshots I've taken from my Sony 4K TV of the 4k movies I currently have on it.

So bro, take a chill pill, drink some water, go play with sand, do whatever it takes to avoid making you wanna choke on people's hustle. grin grin

Seriously though, I won't be this nice next time wink
[/s]
Look at this hunger ravaged I diot saying I can't afford data. 4k movies you have on your Sony TV? You are a fraud and a scammer. You shouldn't have replied me.
Nairaland has a problem uploading images? Since when? How large are screenshots? Liar
Your 4k movies are on your audio Sony TV? You are going to transfer the movies from there?
Don't you have laptop,show us the screenshot of your audio 4k movies . Let us see the size.
Show us the link of where you downloaded them from,you see desperate hunger ravished I diot.
I will never rubbish anyone hustle. I only advised you to remove your blatant lie because it's unnecessary and just say you have HD movies to sell,but you went on defensive because you saw my advice as danger to you, likely to make you die of hunger grin
I was the first and only person to comment on this thread, nobody is and nobody will buy your audio 4k movie,keep watching them yourself till hunger kill you grin
Re: 4k Movies On Your 4k TV! by StPete: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: 4k Movies On Your 4k TV! by StPete: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
To those that have reached out, thanks for your patronage. 4k movies of choice still available
Re: 4k Movies On Your 4k TV! by Haphiz(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Drop ur contact

(1) (Reply)

Money Heist; What Are You Expecting? / Bbnaija 7: Full Video Of Groovy And Beauty Fight Over Chomzy / Rio(2011) Is Still Number 1 At The Box Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.