Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Barcelona Icon Xavi Agrees A £5.4m Year Deal To Replace Setien As New Manager. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Icon Xavi Agrees A £5.4m Year Deal To Replace Setien As New Manager. (422 Views)

Mourinho Picks FC Barcelona Icon Messi Over Ronaldo As Best Of Generation / Xavi Agrees To Become Barcelona's New Boss / Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Icon Xavi Agrees A £5.4m Year Deal To Replace Setien As New Manager. by Alexgman1(m): 4:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Barcelona icon "Xavi" has agreed a £5.4m a year deal to replace "Setien" as new manager of the club. So much pressure is on Setien as Madrid is on top of the la la liga table & will be winning the la liga dis season.
Xavi, the legendary spanish midfielder joined barcelona at the age of 11yrs, made 767 first-team appearances for barcelona, scored 85goals, with 182 assists. He won 8 league tittles, 4 champions league, 3 copa del rey as well as 2 club world cups.

More details to unfold in later days...
Re: Barcelona Icon Xavi Agrees A £5.4m Year Deal To Replace Setien As New Manager. by mannobi(m): 5:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Messi will be like, you forgot we were team mates if xavi should substitute him
Re: Barcelona Icon Xavi Agrees A £5.4m Year Deal To Replace Setien As New Manager. by uniqueboi1(m): 5:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Setien fall hands sha. cry

He could not just guide the club to the title.

Xavi may not be the best for the job now but we will love to see how everything pans out knowing he was once teammates with the skippo.
Re: Barcelona Icon Xavi Agrees A £5.4m Year Deal To Replace Setien As New Manager. by rottennaija(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2020
All these is putting a band-aid on a festering wound. Barca abandoned their building and youth development programme decades ago and these quick fixes is killing the club slowly.
Re: Barcelona Icon Xavi Agrees A £5.4m Year Deal To Replace Setien As New Manager. by paulolee(m): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2020
would xavi be d Messiah barca av been waiting for?? i heard he is doing exploits in saudi but i think he lacks experience in Europe unlike pep and zizou dt once worked with team b.. i would have loved them signing that holland coach as planned but would jus hope xavi is given the chance and space to turn things around because i really missed watching the unpredictable barca team dt i knew during the good years of pep and Enrique, when barca win matches easily with leo absent or leo not on his good day, unlike now that messi is forced to play all matches and even when he plays, d team suffers and too frustrating to watch wen leo is not on his good form

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Begin Pre-season With Resounding Win Over Stuttgart / Champions League Final Live Thread: PSG Vs Bayern Munich ,8:00pm / Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Premier League Match Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.